Utah Gay Couple Seeking Parenting Rig...

Utah Gay Couple Seeking Parenting Rights Join Suit

There are 14 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 22, 2014, titled Utah Gay Couple Seeking Parenting Rights Join Suit. In it, EDGE reports that:

Plaintiffs Matthew Barraza, left, and his husband Tony Milner, right, look on as their son Jesse, 4, plays, during a news conference on Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2014, in Salt Lake City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 23, 2014
I hope there are several wins to get full equality in Utah.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#3 Jan 23, 2014
Maurice wrote:
If two queers want to bugger each other up the ass and make believe they're husband and wife that's one thing but LEAVE KIDS ALONE!
Involving children in this disgusting lifestyle is CHILD ABUSE!
If you want to lie and make up false names all day MORRIS, MAURICE, whatever you are using today, find one and stick with it, LITTLE liar.

Why do you LIE so often?
Quick, LITTLE liar, what famous author lived in Monterey many years ago, any REAL resident would know. Your inability to answer proves you are a big fat liar. TYPICAL.

By the way, PIERRE, I am still waiting to hear what is sold on the Rue de Quay in Paris. Any real Parisian would know. What dismal town DO you "exist" in? I can't say "live" for that means you would be getting some joy out of life.
Xavier Breath

Stafford, VA

#5 Jan 24, 2014
Gay people should not be able to raise children. It's so hard for us to be around them, especially little boys.

Palm Springs, California

#6 Jan 24, 2014
Pierre wrote:
If two queers want to bugger each other up the ass and make believe they're husband and wife that's one thing but LEAVE KIDS ALONE!
Involving children in this disgusting lifestyle is CHILD ABUSE!
Bonjour, petite liar. still waiting for one simple reply from you. Prove me wrong, liar, and tell us what is sold on Rue de Quay and I will apologize here, but that is ONE apology I will never have to make,since you are a chronic liar.
Rightous one

Stafford, VA

#7 Jan 24, 2014
Queers should never be allowed to be around children, let alone, raise them.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#8 Jan 25, 2014
Why not just turn these kids over to a bunch of chimps? They'd probably do just as good of job raising them.
SNardley

Rhoadesville, VA

#9 Jan 25, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Why not just turn these kids over to a bunch of chimps? They'd probably do just as good of job raising them.
Wow. Don't like Mormons, do you? Some of them make good parents.
Don

Mountain View, CA

#10 Jan 25, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
The chimps would do a much better job as parents and they wouldn't turn the kid into a fagg@t.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#11 Jan 26, 2014
I've personally only run across one kid that was raised by two homo dudes, and the boy was a terror. The little puke had no respect for anybody due to the fact that his sissy "parents" refused to put their hands on him when he acted up. Typical idiotic liberal behavior.

Palm Springs, California

#12 Jan 26, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
I've personally only run across one kid that was raised by two homo dudes, and the boy was a terror. The little puke had no respect for anybody due to the fact that his sissy "parents" refused to put their hands on him when he acted up. Typical idiotic liberal behavior.
Unlike your poor kids who are so brutalized they are afraid to open their mouths. I'm sure when you merely pick your belt up, they automatically bend over to be beaten.

I'm glad you are such close friends with a gay couple, however. I bet you enjoy the FABULOUS Sunday brunches they throw. Who knew quiche could be so tasty?

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#13 Jan 27, 2014
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike your poor kids who are so brutalized they are afraid to open their mouths. I'm sure when you merely pick your belt up, they automatically bend over to be beaten.
Beating the hell out of your kids isn't any good either. Getting a little hands on though, when appropriate, is healthy.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
So, this qualifies you to judge a million other gay parents - liberals, conservatives, and everywhere in between, based on one brat?

So, if I can find one straight conservative couple with a child who is a terror, does that mean that their bad parenting skills are "typical conservative behavior"?

At least use a bit of logic in your arguments.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#15 Jan 27, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, this qualifies you to judge a million other gay parents - liberals, conservatives, and everywhere in between, based on one brat?
So, if I can find one straight conservative couple with a child who is a terror, does that mean that their bad parenting skills are "typical conservative behavior"?
At least use a bit of logic in your arguments.
Speaking from personal experience, and I've only run across one. If I had more contact with other homosexual "parents", I'd report it. So far though, y'all are batting .1000 for bad parenting.
my opinion

Hickory, NC

#17 Feb 24, 2014
Don wrote:
<quoted text>
The chimps would do a much better job as parents and they wouldn't turn the kid into a fagg@t.
God's Word says he hates homosexuality.
He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because of it and all
of it's inhabitants.
All of you homosexuals will be cast into the Lake of Fire
and burn in hell for all eternity.
Since you're stupid enough to become homosexual,
and, NO, your aren't born that way,
I'd better explain....that means FOREVER !
You might look up TORMENT, too.
You'll be in that, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jul '11) 4 min The Dominant Poster 359
DONALD TRUMP is NIGERIAN PRINCE ! .. Birth Cert... 7 min TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Review: AMSCO Windows (Jan '10) Aug 26 ajohnson 67
News Episcopalians vote to allow gay marriage in chu... Aug 23 Fa-Foxy 14
News LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) Aug 23 Zorri 30,209
News Body of missing Cedar City teen found (Nov '08) Aug 16 rhondaw 16
News POLYGAMY: Utah Co. prosecutors want to see 'big... (Sep '10) Aug 14 Mary Jesus 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages