LDS Apostle visited Tonga

LDS Apostle visited Tonga

There are 29828 comments on the Matangi Tonga story from Feb 24, 2014, titled LDS Apostle visited Tonga. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

uiha

United States

#10727 Aug 17, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
Do they call you "Kemo Cathy" at church? LOL!!!
U r known as dana da cuksuker,ed da pecker follower,weakminded idiot ,really perverted sick anti Mormons resorting to attacking cancer victims,pathetic

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10728 Aug 17, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
wanderer i agree with this thread to a great deal. when i first came here it was to find my voice...(to learn to take up for me and what i believe) i've done that... but the church doesn't teach such despair or contention...but even jesus turned over the tables to defend the temple when they were making the temple a market place....
thus, i think everyone truly has their own agenda in this thread. some it is to find themselves.. others (dana) it is to make contention for the mormons... pearl and i have actually had our bouts with each other and she even said but we get over it or something.... this bout took a little longer... and i am sorry pearl for calling you a prostitute... i did misunderstand what you said apparently and you can rub me wrong sometimes just like i can rub you wrong... i think in the end we still have the same relationship i hope you feel the same way. marysville comes in to say what he has to say... nomo has an agenda but i dont understand her lies unless its just to manipulate... you and the tongans can be funny... but a little gross... there are a lot of fill in people also... whose purpose is to come and dissuade people from the gospel completely.
but what i am saying is that i don't think that is the real purpose of religion. i have been to many churches.... but this forum is not a church...
it is a place for people to come and attack or to come and defend... connectivity happens at some churches. i think the stories people tell in here are typically true except when you are trying to be the con man... you yourself have made me upset, mad, angry, to the point i had to walk away and say a prayer to not hate you... i have prayed for you many times about your trial and i hope it goes well... i don't think we are sent down here to be abused or to hate... but it you read the gospel you find out all the challenges people have... and i reflect and ponder these things... pearl is not a bad person... from what i know of her. i think its cool shes a taylor but she should sew ties or something and start her own business... that would be cool.
what we all have to remember about this thread is that people have the right to their opinions, lies, whatever, but the mormons are going to always defend the truth as they know it...
there was a girl here at one time she was a mormon... her and i did not see eye to eye because she was saying it was ok to do things that jesus said not to do... i didn't agree and i told her so.
i've taken up for pearl a few times like forever ago... and pearl was right she did give me compliments... idk why we got off on the wrong foot like we did...
but this is what it comes down to communication is difficult at best... especially through text. i think most everyone here is ok with the exception of dana... i think its important to be open minded
"and i am sorry pearl for calling you a prostitute... i did misunderstand what you said apparently"

And yet you continue to call her that on a daily basis, you did it last night...this isn't the first time you've apologized for calling her that either...maybe you don't know this(how can you not) but apologizing and then continuing to do it after saying you're sorry, means you aren't sorry.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10729 Aug 17, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather fascinating that others are encouraging and promoting MaryCrap's posts, offering positive reinforcement for negative behavior, simply because he claims to be Mormon.
MaryCrap is a positive energy vampire. After reading 3 or 4 of his posts, you’ll feel angry, bitter, drained, tired, worried, or stressed.
Wanderer has the perfect solution -- use the scroll button on your mouse.
wanderer i don't think that is the way it is... if a mormon came into this thread being nice and innocent... they would either 1 be swayed into darkness... my thread the other day a week ago today you took it out of context... i said it made me so sad they muslims were burying entire christian families and i just had to kneel down and pray and it just reminded me of the dark ages and how they did people... you turned it into a post about my son and how many miles he is from the carnage...

people take things out of context easily and i remember when i first came in here it was like dana's saliva was everywhere trying to get me to be on his side... i'm not on anyones side... but i do defend the gospel... lately i have been having a hard time... i find awe but question at the same time pearl saying something about she stayed bc i guess i dont understand why her staying had to do with me... but i will talk to her about it...

my point is people take things out of context in general but in text it is even more difficult...

but some people come here just to make trouble for mormons like

nomo is an atheist (which is fine its her choice)

dana is atheist but he won't admit it we deduced this from his disbelief in the bible...(but its his choice)

pearl i think has came a long way since she first came... but won't tell what she believes and i do understand that she doesn't want to get attacked if she tells...(but she has the right to believe in rain gods or whatever she believes in).... but i think she is right for not telling because of her reason.

i think everyone knows who is a mormon... we are the ones that get attacked for telling you guys things like me for instance, i have cancer injections this week for testing... or for uiha acting like you guys act... or marysville standing up for what he believes... raider and tgz started messing around with you and whats his name and that's really just to stop people from arguing or debating... the humor is raw and disgusting but it relieves the blatant attacks on people.

one day wanderer you said to me that i was abused and i said dont feel sorry for me... you were being sympathetic and i wouldn't allow it because i wont allot myself to feel sorry for myself. i'm sorry for responding the way i did...

i think in person you have a moment to think about things but in text your fingers just go without thinking sometimes... i'm sorry for being rude that time... and pearl i'm sorry for calling you a prostitute... and thank you for clarifying...

have a good sunday all

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#10730 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
"and i am sorry pearl for calling you a prostitute... i did misunderstand what you said apparently"
And yet you continue to call her that on a daily basis, you did it last night...this isn't the first time you've apologized for calling her that either...maybe you don't know this(how can you not) but apologizing and then continuing to do it after saying you're sorry, means you aren't sorry.
i asked her to clarify... i thought that is what she said... she wouldn't clarify...

honestly nomo... i think that is between pearl and i... not you. so beings you are just trying to make trouble why don't you go have a good sunday and let us resolve our conflicts ourselves.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#10731 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Marysville is a perfect example of the depths one will go while claiming to be a worthy Mormon. Marysville word vomits for heavenly father.
i don't recall him saying he was a worthy mormon.... i don't recall him saying he was a mormon.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#10732 Aug 17, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a microcosm of the negative affect religion has on society.
How does any religion make for a better person? All I see is separation and dissension.
True spirituality provides a sense of connectivity to each other, to nature, the universe, a possible God, everything that surrounds us.
Because Mormons believe their church the only true church, their religion the only true religion and all others the work of satan, there is alienation instead of connectivity. Mormons cannot respect the possible validity of your beliefs, Dana's beliefs, or my beliefs because their Priesthood tells them not to.
How can we learn from each other when we have nothing but polemic insults inflaming hatred?
I respect everyone's right to believe anything they want. I do not accept or respect anyone insisting their religion is the only 'true' religion, that all others are wrong, or spouting ridiculous nonsense that merits criticism and ridicule, especially when they try to impose their dogma on me.
Connectivity is an indicator of authentic spirituality. I challenge you to find it on this thread.
i think this forum can make anyone contentious... angry... actually the full spectrum of emotions... this forum is a different entity from religion.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10733 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the one who has no opinion about anything yet argues about everything.
lol...stated the one that would rather lie than be honest. Now what?
And you're wrong. I have opinions like you. The difference is I like to use honesty in my opinions and you don't. I don't like to use rumours in my opinions and you do :)

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10734 Aug 17, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>And No Mouse, my bros and sis never raped me on or off the reservation. Will my stating that fact make any difference in your future allegations?
But if you really really want to know how I got involved with the sex industry, I'll tell you. I started out making costumes for the girls. I have excellent tailoring skills. That's how it all began. I can whip you up a sexy G-string in no time, then you could drop those Wal-mart granny panties and maybe get laid, or do you deny this husband sex also?
So you began a costume designer. Couldn't of hurt to have stated that a couple months ago. Just saying.
You used the phrase "started out". What else did you do?

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10735 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fricking Shite"
..oh wait, that was the freak in Alaska:)
lol.....always the little child...how normal of you...lol Please continue your playground rhetoric as is your mentality level since the adult is hidden most of the time.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10736 Aug 17, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism tastes so good to the Mormons. They eats it up like corn flakes.
No no. Excommunicated mos like you ate racism like cereal, you and your dad and your mom and probably your entire family were all home grown racists is that correct? You said you're dad was a racist before being a member and used church doctrines to foster his racism. So as each of you and your siblings were born, he would have raised you all logically to be racists. Holy frick was your ward a ward of racists? He was a bishop. So by your reasoning he was a racist bishop that taught the ward it was better to be a racist Mormon then not to be a racist Mormon.
Now I'm curious. Your dad by your words/reasoning he and your mom having raised up a family into racism and coached an entire ward into being racists, it must of been a horrifying period of time when blacks were given the priesthood eh? Did your ward put on sheets and toss dirt on them and wail and gnash their teeth and send in letters of protest? I'm surprised your ward under your dad remained Mormon.
So what's the story if I'm incorrect on any points? ;)P

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10737 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions are like a warm bath, aren't they?
I didn't know that. You must be speaking from personal experience. That would explain the insurmountable amount of delusions you have written about of others in here. Now you're beginning to bare your soul! Good for you! ;)P

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10738 Aug 17, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread is a microcosm of the negative affect religion has on society.
How does any religion make for a better person? All I see is separation and dissension.
True spirituality provides a sense of connectivity to each other, to nature, the universe, a possible God, everything that surrounds us.
Because Mormons believe their church the only true church, their religion the only true religion and all others the work of satan, there is alienation instead of connectivity. Mormons cannot respect the possible validity of your beliefs, Dana's beliefs, or my beliefs because their Priesthood tells them not to.
How can we learn from each other when we have nothing but polemic insults inflaming hatred?
I respect everyone's right to believe anything they want. I do not accept or respect anyone insisting their religion is the only 'true' religion, that all others are wrong, or spouting ridiculous nonsense that merits criticism and ridicule, especially when they try to impose their dogma on me.
Connectivity is an indicator of authentic spirituality. I challenge you to find it on this thread.
Your post would have made more sense written/readapted as follows :)

"This thread is a microcosm of the negative affect haters have on society.
How does any society make for a better person? All I see is separation and dissension.
Because Christians believe their church the only true church, their religion the only true religion and all others the work of satan, there is alienation instead of connectivity. Christianity cannot respect the possible validity of your beliefs, Dana's beliefs, or my beliefs because their ministers tells them not to.
I respect everyone's right to believe anything they want. I do not accept or respect anyone insisting their religion is the only 'true' religion, like Christianity makes the claim of that all others are wrong, or spouting ridiculous nonsense that merits criticism and ridicule, especially when they try to impose their dogma on me.
Connectivity is an indicator of authentic spirituality. I challenge you to find it on this thread."

Any better? lol ;)P

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10739 Aug 17, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's rather fascinating that others are encouraging and promoting MaryCrap's posts, offering positive reinforcement for negative behavior, simply because he claims to be Mormon.
MaryCrap is a positive energy vampire. After reading 3 or 4 of his posts, you’ll feel angry, bitter, drained, tired, worried, or stressed.
Wanderer has the perfect solution -- use the scroll button on your mouse.
Sometimes you write a good post but they can work two directions unbeknownst to you. Like the following readapted for another here.

"It's rather fascinating that others are encouraging and promoting Dana's posts, offering positive reinforcement for negative behavior, simply because he claims to be Christian.
Dana is a positive energy vampire. After reading 3 or 4 of his posts, you’ll feel angry, bitter, drained, tired, worried, or stressed."

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#10740 Aug 17, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
,,,,and that post of your's explains why you have never apologized for any of the vile filthy dark things you have said in these threads. Because you like to say those type things to people and you enjoy saying those type things and you aren't sorry for saying those type things. That was an actual indirect and very rare moment of you being honest about something. You're simply unapologetic for all the nasty foul vile things you say of others.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#10742 Aug 17, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
you are sick to make fun of people with cancer... you seriously can't find anything better to do.
So the answer to my question was yes! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#10743 Aug 17, 2014
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>
U r known as dana da cuksuker,ed da pecker follower,weakminded idiot ,really perverted sick anti Mormons resorting to attacking cancer victims,pathetic
And you are known for being a Tongan in the most need to get his "cuksuked". Wife not doing for you any longer? LOL!!

How long did you have to blow the bishop to get your weekly supply of food?

Marysville, CA

#10744 Aug 17, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i think this forum can make anyone contentious... angry... actually the full spectrum of emotions... this forum is a different entity from religion.
Well, she sure isn't any fucking baptist. And she claims Mormonism as her own in just about every post comparing herself with what the Mormons have done. You really would have to be a full blown idiot not to see she is LDS.

Tell the truth, it is a brain tumor, isn't it? LOL!!!

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10746 Aug 17, 2014
Ezy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha...babe koe fo'i twerk ma'a pe ia!!! Toki twerk 'uli pe au kia koe and koe only!!!lol
I wish!!! Lololol Tuku moe fa'a loihaiki'i a'u :(

Marysville, CA

#10747 Aug 17, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
No no. Excommunicated mos like you ate racism like cereal, you and your dad and your mom and probably your entire family were all home grown racists is that correct? You said you're dad was a racist before being a member and used church doctrines to foster his racism. So as each of you and your siblings were born, he would have raised you all logically to be racists.
Yes, he did, and I left my racist past behind with my racist faith.

Holy frick was your ward a ward of racists?
They are LDS.
He was a bishop. So by your reasoning he was a racist bishop that taught the ward it was better to be a racist Mormon then not to be a racist Mormon.
Bishops don't teach anything you jackass. They aren't preachers giving a weekly sermon.
Now I'm curious. Your dad by your words/reasoning he and your mom having raised up a family into racism and coached an entire ward into being racists,
What coaching would there be beside their weekly Sunday School lessons on how white and delightsome they were and how cursed that black people were.
it must of been a horrifying period of time when blacks were given the priesthood eh? Did your ward put on sheets and toss dirt on them and wail and gnash their teeth and send in letters of protest? I'm surprised your ward under your dad remained Mormon.
So what's the story if I'm incorrect on any points? ;)P
No, as usual, you a god damned idiot who incorrect on almost every point. Nothing new there. But there was shock in the ward. But for the most part they took the revelation and kept it to themselves. It was another 10 years before there was an actual black member in the ward. Racist sheep is still sheep.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#10750 Aug 17, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know, You're the first Mormon I've seen that has acknowledged one of Donut Holes posts. No Mormon would go near one of his posts on the other thread. That's probably good for a check mark on some list somewhere. Otherwise he's strictly for entertainment purposes.
Pearl,

I find it interesting that I m getting a lot of protest against my transparent support of Marysville retaliation on t attacks on our faith n t faithful.

If my support of Marysville get's on some list I don't care at all, I just hope it won't get me on your hate list.

Peace Out!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outdoor industry flexes political muscle in US ... 21 hr Marcavage s Trick 1
Coffee leads to longer life and better health, ... 23 hr Jon from Endicott 4
Lush Tiany Schuster been laying with men last d... Jul 24 Joep 1
Anyone know a hugh women called CoCo? Jul 23 Concerned 1
Tiany Schuster in town,Head down to the rodeo g... Jul 22 Fake 1
News These two 'Gilmore Girls' stars just posted a p... Jul 20 GREG 3
Review: Anna Trupp Lcsw (Jun '14) Jul 14 Speakout 8

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages