LDS Apostle visited Tonga

Feb 24, 2014 Full story: Matangi Tonga 27,163

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Full Story

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#9158 Aug 3, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right. It's better to keep things like that secret(sacred). Too bad the internet exposes the truth, isn't it
Milk before meat!
the bible is part of the secrets that you don't know about...

you want to learn secrets start there. read the bible... start with the new or old testament and read straight through... it will being light into your life

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#9159 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't even know me so what do you gauge your judgement on?
You've shown enough of your ass here to know plenty.

Marysville, CA

#9160 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
proof you have no evidence against the church...
and humor and humility is an important part of life... you should get you some... you can't even take a joke.
I've good humor. Want me to tell a joke? I've got one right here, LIZ! Now that's a joke! LOL!!!

Marysville, CA

#9161 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
the bible is part of the secrets that you don't know about...
you want to learn secrets start there. read the bible... start with the new or old testament and read straight through... it will being light into your life
You should take your own advice and read one sometime. Find out what a load of crap the Mormon church is.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9162 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>the bible is part of the secrets that you don't know about...

The 3 nephites aren't in the bible.
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#9163 Aug 3, 2014
We are with you Tonga

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9164 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't the bar take away your attorney license for being a criminal... idk just asking your the attorney remember... leaves me to wander...
did you lie about being an attorney?
or did you lie about being a criminal?
or maybe both?
nah just kidding i really know enough about the 4 of you... i don't really need to know anymore...
You call those that disagree with your religion lesbians, pedophiles, liars, prostitutes, rapists, homosexuals, heathens, as though they are somehow inferior to you.

Uncuriously, most Mormons share all your likes, dislikes, opinions, even cheer you on to attain even greater heights of despicable behavior.

It really is nothing more than mild mental illness that sometimes manifests itself as total unconsciousness.

You display nothing more than ego and id on a near-daily basis, void of substance, moral teachings, humor, insight or intellect with a penchant for demeaning others so you can feel superior. College education my ass.

Why do you consider your life just a warm up for an afterlife where you create spirit babies? How sad is that?

Why do you find those who disagree with your theology contemptible?

Do you fear being labeled 'unworthy' by charlatans that claim you can become a Goddess if you follow a dogma that constantly evolves? That's remarkably silly.

Oh, nearly forgot. I'm so sorry.

Thanks for the education on who and what I am.

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9165 Aug 3, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't answer the above because you apparently made your mind up of Smith from the little you know of him. But since you asked again....
I took the following from the web....
"Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity, or egotistic admiration of one's own physical attributes, that derive from arrogant pride."
Which are you defining of Smith. You listed some things you think define him as a narcissist but it's up to you to show actual related evidence of it being true. And using intelligence show how you see it of him. List some examples that fall in that description of things he's said for example.
All of those things you mention happened to him at different times and even good anti-Mormons worth their salt would disagree he became them out of narcissism or that he became a narcissist from going through those things.
Now my suggestion here is for you to paste comparable statements that you have made of yourself proving your own true narcissism and vain grandiose thinking and find statements from Smith to mirror your own for evidence.
I hope you are prepared to be vilified mercilessly. What you have here is a failure to recognize superior intelligence.

Do you think my portrayal of Joey unfair, some conspiracy theory, even though his personality reflects a self-absorbed hedonist?

Evidence?

1. Claimed God and Jesus visited him.

2. Claimed occult powers, the ability to discern things invisible to the naked eye including buried treasure.

3. Claimed to be a prophet.

4. Claimed the ability to interpret an ancient language.

5. Named himself General of the Nauvoo Legion.

6. Ran for President of the United States.

7. Become husband to numerous woman.

8. Claimed he would become a God.

Smith boasted that everything he said was true, the BOM the most correct book ever published, his church the only true church and, by proxy, the voice of Jesus.

If anyone made such extravagant claims today,(s)he would be labeled a narcissistic in need of psychiatric intervention.

http://kbp1970.livejournal.com/82872.html

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9166 Aug 3, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh right. It's better to keep things like that secret(sacred). Too bad the internet exposes the truth, isn't it
Milk before meat!
That quote was from the Bible in Revelations, not a Mormon source...lol...like I said you spend to much time ridiculing what you'll never comprehend for just information.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it."

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9167 Aug 3, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because they weren't the freak show and pervert Joseph Smith was.
lol....yes they were, especially if I use your reasoning for them as you apply it to Smith and his bunch.
Jesus a single guy had a groupie of female followers tending to his very personal needs 24/7. Judas was a covetous greedy fool that would sell his master for the gain of a bag of gold, something you would have done of your parents I no doubt if it had been offered to you. They would become a pack of cowards and liars at one point to save their selves from beatings, imprisonment and or death. They'd refuse to believe the very teachings taught to them by Jesus. They would doubt the resurrection of their master to such a point that they would call Mary a bald faced liar that he had risen. Then the only way they would believe it was with sensory proof as they failed in their faith. And those are some of the things we know of! Who knows what other crap they did as human beings that we don't know of.
You're so fricking spiritually blind to your claims and judgements it's really truly sad dude.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9168 Aug 3, 2014
Wanderer2452 stated....
1. I hope you are prepared to be vilified mercilessly. What you have here is a failure to recognize superior intelligence.
1a. If you're referring to yourself, then obviously I failed to note the intelligence factor because you fail to prove beyond your abilities for ridicule and sarcasm, intelligence is lacking :)
2. Do you think my portrayal of Joey unfair, some conspiracy theory, even though his personality reflects a self-absorbed hedonist?
2a. I see no evidence (beyond his physical relationship with his wife Emma)of him being a hedonist. Marrying women for an after life relationship doesn't qualify one as a hedonist.

Evidence?
1a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
2. Claimed occult powers, the ability to discern things invisible to the naked eye including buried treasure.
2a. No. He claimed an "ability" not a power or a occult power. He never used any such wording. That is your wording. You have to use the words he used to describe what he did if you're going to use it against him.
3a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
4a. lol...surely doesn't make him a narcissist.
5a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
6a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
7a. Not true by legal or even shacking up standards. Was an actual husband to just one woman. Pretend marriages don't count in my book. Also doesn't make him a narcissist.
8a. Wrong. He never ever claimed he would become a God with a capitol G. Never said. Doesn't make him a narcissist either.

9. Smith boasted that everything he said was true, the BOM the most correct book ever published, his church the only true church and, by proxy, the voice of Jesus.
If anyone made such extravagant claims today,(s)he would be labeled a narcissistic in need of psychiatric intervention.
9a. The terminology of what an extreme narcissist is can't logically be applied to Smith as you wish to apply it. Smith completed achievements, being a prophet/leader, a general of a small army,etc and failed to achieve certain goals like building Zion in Missouri and finishing his campaign for president or being released from a jail as it normally happened for him. But none of that defines him a narcissist as you want to redefine the word out of context.
By the way, a true narcissist end's up excluding/isolating themselves from others. Smith never did that.

Now as far as the things you have said of yourself and others in here, you have well described yourself as an extreme narcissist. You commit crimes to isolate your self from others. Your narcissism allows you to ridicule with sarcasm others to build up your own self prescribed grandiose thoughts of your self you continue to make statements about. You're rejection of authority figures could be related to your narcissism to isolate yourself, removing yourself from situations where you're in subjection to others orders and demands. In essence, you're that kid in the classroom that just never found a way to get along with others nicely. So you developed a grandiose self inflated ego to justify your mental separation from others and that you were more intelligent and sophisticated then anyone else. Those are the actions of a real narcissist as you have defined yourself.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#9169 Aug 3, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
You call those that disagree with your religion lesbians, pedophiles, liars, prostitutes, rapists, homosexuals, heathens, as though they are somehow inferior to you.
Uncuriously, most Mormons share all your likes, dislikes, opinions, even cheer you on to attain even greater heights of despicable behavior.
It really is nothing more than mild mental illness that sometimes manifests itself as total unconsciousness.
You display nothing more than ego and id on a near-daily basis, void of substance, moral teachings, humor, insight or intellect with a penchant for demeaning others so you can feel superior. College education my ass.
Why do you consider your life just a warm up for an afterlife where you create spirit babies? How sad is that?
Why do you find those who disagree with your theology contemptible?
Do you fear being labeled 'unworthy' by charlatans that claim you can become a Goddess if you follow a dogma that constantly evolves? That's remarkably silly.
Oh, nearly forgot. I'm so sorry.
Thanks for the education on who and what I am.
i see dana and nomo has convinced you i am marysville...

that is not true... and i don't do the things you claim... and no you are the one that said you had a mental illness... and i do not have id... thanks for your concern...

and i follow god... and you're welcome for the education lesson.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#9170 Aug 3, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
Wanderer2452 stated....
1. I hope you are prepared to be vilified mercilessly. What you have here is a failure to recognize superior intelligence.
1a. If you're referring to yourself, then obviously I failed to note the intelligence factor because you fail to prove beyond your abilities for ridicule and sarcasm, intelligence is lacking :)
2. Do you think my portrayal of Joey unfair, some conspiracy theory, even though his personality reflects a self-absorbed hedonist?
2a. I see no evidence (beyond his physical relationship with his wife Emma)of him being a hedonist. Marrying women for an after life relationship doesn't qualify one as a hedonist.
Evidence?
1a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
2a. No. He claimed an "ability" not a power or a occult power. He never used any such wording. That is your wording. You have to use the words he used to describe what he did if you're going to use it against him.
3a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
4a. lol...surely doesn't make him a narcissist.
5a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
6a. Doesn't make him a narcissist.
7a. Not true by legal or even shacking up standards. Was an actual husband to just one woman. Pretend marriages don't count in my book. Also doesn't make him a narcissist.
8a. Wrong. He never ever claimed he would become a God with a capitol G. Never said. Doesn't make him a narcissist either.
9. Smith boasted that everything he said was true, the BOM the most correct book ever published, his church the only true church and, by proxy, the voice of Jesus.
9a. The terminology of what an extreme narcissist is can't logically be applied to Smith as you wish to apply it. Smith completed achievements, being a prophet/leader, a general of a small army,etc and failed to achieve certain goals like building Zion in Missouri and finishing his campaign for president or being released from a jail as it normally happened for him. But none of that defines him a narcissist as you want to redefine the word out of context.
By the way, a true narcissist end's up excluding/isolating themselves from others. Smith never did that.
Now as far as the things you have said of yourself and others in here, you have well described yourself as an extreme narcissist. You commit crimes to isolate your self from others. Your narcissism allows you to ridicule with sarcasm others to build up your own self prescribed grandiose thoughts of your self you continue to make statements about. You're rejection of authority figures could be related to your narcissism to isolate yourself, removing yourself from situations where you're in subjection to others orders and demands. In essence, you're that kid in the classroom that just never found a way to get along with others nicely. So you developed a grandiose self inflated ego to justify your mental separation from others and that you were more intelligent and sophisticated then anyone else. Those are the actions of a real narcissist as you have defined yourself.
now that sounds more like the truth... beautifully said no surprise... good job...:)

Marysville, CA

#9171 Aug 3, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....yes they were, especially if I use your reasoning for them as you apply it to Smith and his bunch.
Jesus a single guy had a groupie of female followers tending to his very personal needs 24/7. Judas was a covetous greedy fool that would sell his master for the gain of a bag of gold, something you would have done of your parents I no doubt if it had been offered to you. They would become a pack of cowards and liars at one point to save their selves from beatings, imprisonment and or death. They'd refuse to believe the very teachings taught to them by Jesus. They would doubt the resurrection of their master to such a point that they would call Mary a bald faced liar that he had risen. Then the only way they would believe it was with sensory proof as they failed in their faith. And those are some of the things we know of! Who knows what other crap they did as human beings that we don't know of.
You're so fricking spiritually blind to your claims and judgements it's really truly sad dude.
Judas didn't pretend to be one of his disciples after he betrayed Jesus, didn't say it was God's will, Joseph Smith screwed everything he could in the name of God. I understand your morals have been corrupted to protect your perversions to the point you can't see the difference. Apostles being afraid isn't a sin. Fucking another man's wife is. They didn't refuse to believe, they just had doubts, it was normal, and isn't a sin. Fucking another man's wife is a sin.

They weren't the sexual perverts and predators, using their office to only satisfy their desires like Smith did. Keep trying to justify your pervert, it will never be equal.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#9173 Aug 3, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i see dana and nomo has convinced you i am marysville...
that is not true... and i don't do the things you claim... and no you are the one that said you had a mental illness... and i do not have id... thanks for your concern...
and i follow god... and you're welcome for the education lesson.
WTF? I have GOT to hear more about this. How did you get rid of that id Mouse, prescription or doctors injection? Yeah, I saw a dog once with a bad case of id, that's some nasty shit. Then there was this other time a waitress was spreading some id and the whole town bout came down with it. So heaven forbid don't let it get on your food, in fact maybe you should just stop eating, you wouldn't want to take any chances. And it's best to wash your hands after touching the remote control. Yeah.... you wanna keep away from that stuff, Mouse. And you should keep right on "educating" all us folk, it's indeed a strong impact you are making.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9174 Aug 3, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Judas didn't pretend to be one of his disciples after he betrayed Jesus, didn't say it was God's will, Joseph Smith screwed everything he could in the name of God. I understand your morals have been corrupted to protect your perversions to the point you can't see the difference. Apostles being afraid isn't a sin. Fucking another man's wife is. They didn't refuse to believe, they just had doubts, it was normal, and isn't a sin. Fucking another man's wife is a sin.
They weren't the sexual perverts and predators, using their office to only satisfy their desires like Smith did. Keep trying to justify your pervert, it will never be equal.
lol....really? That's your attempt to be profane and crass on the sabbath? Is that the best you can do seriously? Come on dude, show your god of lies just how perverse and filthy your mind can be! Come on, he knows you can do better than a couple of cuss words...lol.
I'm really glad you quit pretending to be a Christian, that was so embarrassing for you at times and to real Christians. Coming out of the closet to prove who you really are, nothing but a filthy foul mouthed individual that tosses in some polite speech from time to time is at least a constant of who you really chose to be.
Just remember, Christ doesn't move away from you. Your words and actions cause you to move away from him. Doesn't have to be that way. It is a choice you make.

Marysville, CA

#9175 Aug 3, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
lol....really? That's your attempt to be profane and crass on the sabbath? Is that the best you can do seriously? Come on dude, show your god of lies just how perverse and filthy your mind can be! Come on, he knows you can do better than a couple of cuss words...lol.
I'm really glad you quit pretending to be a Christian, that was so embarrassing for you at times and to real Christians. Coming out of the closet to prove who you really are, nothing but a filthy foul mouthed individual that tosses in some polite speech from time to time is at least a constant of who you really chose to be.
Just remember, Christ doesn't move away from you. Your words and actions cause you to move away from him. Doesn't have to be that way. It is a choice you make.
You whine about the accurate description of Smith's actions, but justify those profane actions, even pretend they are the normal day to day actions of a prophet of God. I guest it's OK to you to fuck other men wives as long as you don't say it? It's no sin to tell the truth. You being a polite pervert justifying the sick actions of a sicko man who uses and abuses the good name of Jesus Christ to just fuck, steal and build glory to himself still makes you a hypocritical pervert. I will gladly face Jesus with the blunt honesty of my language any day of the week instead of making excuses to deny his clear teachings and perversion of his Gospel.

Location hidden

#9176 Aug 3, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? I have GOT to hear more about this. How did you get rid of that id Mouse, prescription or doctors injection? Yeah, I saw a dog once with a bad case of id, that's some nasty shit. Then there was this other time a waitress was spreading some id and the whole town bout came down with it. So heaven forbid don't let it get on your food, in fact maybe you should just stop eating, you wouldn't want to take any chances. And it's best to wash your hands after touching the remote control. Yeah.... you wanna keep away from that stuff, Mouse. And you should keep right on "educating" all us folk, it's indeed a strong impact you are making.
Wow, My ex brother Inlaw has a terrible case of id right this very moment. I talked to him for quite a while last night at a party and he's barely able to manage it. Bless his heart, his id is wreaking havoc, his symptoms would make you cringe! I hope mouse tells us how she was cured of such an uncontrollable condition.
This info will truly be an "education lesson"

Location hidden

#9177 Aug 3, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>That quote was from the Bible in Revelations, not a Mormon source...lol...like I said you spend to much time ridiculing what you'll never comprehend for just information.

"Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it."
Yes, when you wrote NT, I knew what you meant. So, god says he will do that for those he deems deserving, yet you let elderly temple workers dole them out use a rotating list . It's like making your own Boy Scout badges and claiming you earned them.
http://www.fullerconsideration.com/templename...

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#9178 Aug 3, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Joseph Smith, this n Joseph Smith that, it is apparent your obsession w t early prophet of God has no end, but u still fail to provide proof of you're alledge claims.

NS, has single handedly diffused your false claims n it's fair to say, your language is prime evidence of your frustration in response to his counters.

It seemed fair in light of your continous failure to make your case, it wasn't u we opposed it was your hatred towards our faith n NS has hammered u from t very beginning n even right up to today.

U have to either come up w some evidence of fold up n concede, my friend. Make t right choice. Lololol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mormon Girl in Garments 2 hr SluttyWife 1
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 352
Utah cyber security experts call for 'hacking' ... 6 hr Jogosdokizi 1
Questions about moving to SLC?? Thu Soon to be Newcomer 1
a lds misionary who had sex with a married woman (Jul '11) Dec 22 Cowboy12 29
why mormon missionaries have sex with married w... (Jun '12) Dec 22 Cowboy12 12
Comcast Speed Increases Reach Portland, Seattle... Dec 22 Large-Scale Outages 1

Winter Storm Watch for Salt Lake County was issued at December 27 at 3:57AM MST

Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match