LDS Apostle visited Tonga

Feb 24, 2014 Full story: Matangi Tonga 30,178

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Read more

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#8984 Jul 30, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it an issue, if she denies it,great, n if she doesn't so be it, Christ replied, if ye have no sin, let him cast t first stone.

So let's not hang this on Pirate, n move on.
Mouse is a firm believer in "if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth"

Location hidden

#8985 Jul 30, 2014
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. These guys are great!

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#8986 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mouse is a firm believer in "if you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes truth"
NoMo, this where I believe u r wrong, bcoz t truth is t truth n a lie is lie, no matter how many times it is repeated neither can b either, they r independent of themselves.

Now, individually we r free to choose what to believe, but t truth will set u free.

There's always a consequence that follows every choice we make n we can't change, despite what has gone down I think u r caring person n there's a lot to learn from your examples, all I ask is we b open to one another. Have a great day.

Location hidden

#8987 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
Popcorn popping on the apricot tree. These guys are great!

Funny, but I'd rather look at this version, both r cute n much better looking than your version.

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8988 Jul 30, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it an issue, if she denies it,great, n if she doesn't so be it, Christ replied, if ye have no sin, let him cast t first stone.
So let's not hang this on Pirate, n move on.
Hey buddy, hope your vacation is going well and you're getting laid on a regular basis.

Pirate's pot shot at Amerindians this morning was pathetic.

Pearl is brown, Dine. You are brown, Tongan.

When Pirate denigrates Amerindians, she also denigrates you.

She'll use anything to demean including ethnicity or sexuality because she wants everyone to think she's the perfect Mormon woman, the original Mormon Molly -- chase, married, near perfect.

The gig is up.

SportingMouseBrain is a bigoted racist and a fraud who plays to your good nature.

She may fool you but she doesn't fool the Indigo Child.

Location hidden

#8989 Jul 30, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey buddy, hope your vacation is going well and you're getting laid on a regular basis.
Pirate's pot shot at Amerindians this morning was pathetic.
Pearl is brown, Dine. You are brown, Tongan.
When Pirate denigrates Amerindians, she also denigrates you.
She'll use anything to demean including ethnicity or sexuality because she wants everyone to think she's the perfect Mormon woman, the original Mormon Molly -- chase, married, near perfect.
The gig is up.
SportingMouseBrain is a bigoted racist and a fraud who plays to your good nature.
She may fool you but she doesn't fool the Indigo Child.
Way too short n way too much fun. N I see u've never looked better, it must b t company u r keepin. She is n angel.

Pirate is a fearless n rent less warrior of truth her efforts may vary in interpretation, but she is no mouse, n as we have seen she is no Molly either, but let us appreciate t fact she has no guile n hail her authenticity, which is way under valued on this thread.

U take it easy n stop crushin on t Queen,....lololol.... she's is off t market. Good day my friend.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8990 Jul 30, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that by that statement... "I said I had worked within the sex industry." ... that you left the door wide open on purpose for people to come to their own conclusion of what you did in the sex industry because you didn't follow it up with "I was in charge of video" or "I was a makeup artist" or "I processed the movies onto disks" etc. So you're partially at fault here for people coming to inaccurate conclusions by not being specific. Just saying. So what did you do?
You might take note that Mouse continues to refer to me as drunk on a regular basis, even though I have repeatedly told her I don't drink alcohol I don't like drinking alcohol and am not an alcoholic. I don't like being around it or people who get drunk. I have clarified many times also that I'm not an atheist, that I don't live on a reservation all to no avail. It makes no difference what I "follow up with" or how specific I am and I'm certainly not going to take any responsibility for accusations that come from her small yet heavily medicated mind.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8991 Jul 30, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
now you say you work in the sex industry... what do you do? I don't mix my words too often... i have the post in my database... you must have been drunk one night and let it out.
WHICH RELIGIOUS SECT DO YOU BELONG TO? there i think i asked that very plain and boldly.... are you gonna answer this time?
and i don't recall introducing you, helena, and dana as polygamist... rather i introduced you as a prostitute like yous said you were.
No again. I said I had worked in the sex industry. See you really do occasionally mix words. And by all means go fetch what ever posts you want.
As far as your question, I DON'T BELONG TO A RELIGIOUS SECT, I've answered this question from you at least four times now.
And anybody who is following this ridiculous conversation is aware that I didn't mention any names, but apparently you remember very well that it was Dana and Helena you've portrayed as my fellow polygamists. Why do make these kinds of stupid accusations? You keep referring to Nomo as a lesbian in a most derogatory way. Is that true also? Did she somewhere claim to be gay? Why attack Dana about his age? Bald with a comb over, really now, these are juvenile antics at best. What you fail to realize is that none of these bullshit accusation are offensive. Being called a homosexual really isn't seen as offensive by most sane people, being old isn't offensive, being an atheist isn't offensive, but to make derogatory accusation that have no basis in reality only reflects on your ability to be honest. You're a bad girl, if one believed in evil it could even be argued you are an evil child. You're a perfect example of corruption, you come to this thread get a few compliments feel empowered and start coming up with bullshit you think you can pass off as true. Power does indeed corrupt and with you it was instantaneous. You will always be a Mouse and now you're not even believable, so no need to keep claiming you have truth on your side.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8992 Jul 30, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. It's not just a 'Mormon' thing. There are actual learned educated non-Mormons who have unbiasedly read this thing Smith did. They acknowledge like Mormon scholars that Smith did in fact marry for eternity. Even some of his 'wives' made mention in their journals that they had been married to Smith for the hereafter. And because many hadn't been sealed to Smith in the temple as a wife in the hereafter, they made sure they were sealed to him after his death. That's more evidence to point to what their marriage was actually for, the hereafter and not the present.
I'm sure these women took their marriage very seriously, with some even being threatened with damnation. They were believers. It's what makes them loyal and good followers. What better way to insure the next generation whether one's child or not would follow and even fight for you? Even you can admit that women usually tend to their children's religious beliefs. These women could insure a future following. It's a win win for Joe, he has no earthly obligation to these women {because as you put it they were pretend marriages} yet they are in turn bound to follow and produce even more loyal followers.
pearl

Salt Lake City, UT

#8993 Jul 30, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I agreed that women were chattel especially in ancient times. But you made a statement that didn't include information you later made regarding it understand?
Having no respect for pioneer people is your loss, not theirs. They lived life as they knew it as we live life as we know it. If they saw us as the society we are where women go and abort to many pregnancies because it was a mistake they would have no respect for us. Life was a precious thing to most of them. To most people now life is no longer a precious thing. They valued family no matter who was attracted to who. People now have no value for family. So now what?
Congrats on being in a long time relationship. You're in a minority now :)
"They lived life as they knew it as we live live as we know it" is not really any news flash, all species live as they know it, so I really don't see any loss, more of a zero sum.
As far as life being no longer being precious, I assume you mean human life? It's simple economics, human life is abundant, supply and demand. Over supplied and the value goes down. And I would also argue Christian/western expansion plays a huge role in throwing off that balance.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#8994 Jul 30, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
NoMo, it is your obsession to hang all that is great n true about t church based on your bias towards our stand to uphold our core belief in Christ n his doctrine.
We have more than defended our beliefs against your nonsense n yet u failed in argument n continue over n over w t same garbage.
This is why, NS continues to hammer u n your cronies consistently w his novels, which u all fail to read, hence why u r back repeatedly w t same tune. Change your channel n direction n maybe you'll arrive at your destination, instead of t circle of lies u r stuck w. Good luck!!!!
Do you read the bullshit he writes? I have shown him to be an idiot time after time when it comes to scripture. He denies what is plainly written, claims it says things that are not even suggested and is just out and out ignorant. Are you willing to justify a man marrying another man's wife? What part of the Bible would you find that it is OK? Would it be OK for the prophet to send you away on a mission and marry your wife while you were gone? He would justify any disgusting act, as long as some Mormon leader or even just a member did it. That is dishonest or just plain ignorance of the worst kind.

Marysville, CA

#8997 Jul 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>No again. I said I had worked in the sex industry. See you really do occasionally mix words. And by all means go fetch what ever posts you want.
As far as your question, I DON'T BELONG TO A RELIGIOUS SECT, I've answered this question from you at least four times now.
And anybody who is following this ridiculous conversation is aware that I didn't mention any names, but apparently you remember very well that it was Dana and Helena you've portrayed as my fellow polygamists. Why do make these kinds of stupid accusations? You keep referring to Nomo as a lesbian in a most derogatory way. Is that true also? Did she somewhere claim to be gay? Why attack Dana about his age? Bald with a comb over, really now, these are juvenile antics at best. What you fail to realize is that none of these bullshit accusation are offensive. Being called a homosexual really isn't seen as offensive by most sane people, being old isn't offensive, being an atheist isn't offensive, but to make derogatory accusation that have no basis in reality only reflects on your ability to be honest. You're a bad girl, if one believed in evil it could even be argued you are an evil child. You're a perfect example of corruption, you come to this thread get a few compliments feel empowered and start coming up with bullshit you think you can pass off as true. Power does indeed corrupt and with you it was instantaneous. You will always be a Mouse and now you're not even believable, so no need to keep claiming you have truth on your side.
Amen!

Marysville, CA

#8998 Jul 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>"They lived life as they knew it as we live live as we know it" is not really any news flash, all species live as they know it, so I really don't see any loss, more of a zero sum.
As far as life being no longer being precious, I assume you mean human life? It's simple economics, human life is abundant, supply and demand. Over supplied and the value goes down. And I would also argue Christian/western expansion plays a huge role in throwing off that balance.
As supplies get less, someday famine, sickness, and wars to get more of the pie will balance that out. People refuse to see how important birth control really is lessen suffering.

“No Answers, Only Questions”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8999 Jul 30, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too short n way too much fun. N I see u've never looked better, it must b t company u r keepin. She is n angel.
Pirate is a fearless n rent less warrior of truth her efforts may vary in interpretation, but she is no mouse, n as we have seen she is no Molly either, but let us appreciate t fact she has no guile n hail her authenticity, which is way under valued on this thread.
U take it easy n stop crushin on t Queen,....lololol.... she's is off t market. Good day my friend.
Someday we'll have to go clubbing. I'll be your wingman.

Most women have a primal instinct that gravitates them towards a brilliant, virile 305#, 6'7" man. It's the alpha male thing, they can't resist it. I'll give you the pick of the lot after I'm done.

Hate to burst your bubble but you suffer from cognitive dissonance when it comes to SportingMouseBrain.

The bimbo alleges Pearl is an alcoholic prostitute.

I think she confuses Pearl with me.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9000 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it an obsession or a chore(penance)..writing all these novels ...
It's neither. I sometimes do a lot of research on somethings you and Dana say. So I actually learn a lot and more than that, I learn how far from reality you to are about most things you make comments about be it with outright lies and or half truths and or misinformation and or exaggeration and or the obvious delusional rants and rumour mongering you two so love to engage in.
You two rarely actual post anything from a perspective that deals with actual evidence. So you two have taught me you actually don't like evidence unless it works for your position. Other wise you shun evidence like a disease.

Location hidden

#9001 Jul 30, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>No again. I said I had worked in the sex industry. See you really do occasionally mix words. And by all means go fetch what ever posts you want.
Like she flipped a switch!!
And then along comes marysville, calling everyone who disagrees with our little mouse a child molester and beyond. Mouse's Mr. Hyde is always on cue. They are just a couple of the shining examples on this thread, for random readers wondering about Mormons.

Location hidden

#9002 Jul 30, 2014
No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>It's neither. I sometimes do a lot of research on somethings you and Dana say. So I actually learn a lot and more than that, I learn how far from reality you to are about most things you make comments about be it with outright lies and or half truths and or misinformation and or exaggeration and or the obvious delusional rants and rumour mongering you two so love to engage in.
You two rarely actual post anything from a perspective that deals with actual evidence. So you two have taught me you actually don't like evidence unless it works for your position. Other wise you shun evidence like a disease.
Really? That's good! Knowledge is power...name one thing I said that isn't true. All that insanity is part of that corporation hiding behind a cult for the tax exemption.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9003 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
to excuse JS for sending men on missions and telling their wives they will go to hell if they didnt marry him?
I'll go through your post a piece at a time and keep it short as possible so you don't strain any brain cells okay?

I never made an excuse for JS sending his elders on missions for any reason, some more delusional thinking on your part to claim I have.
And Smith sent hundreds on missions. I know you missed that fact due to not reading pertinent information concerning it.
Concerning Smith and the polyandry angle someone on the web said it well... "More than anything else, one's attitude toward Joseph will affect how the fragmentary evidence (of the alleged polyandrous marriages) is interpreted.
Your position of Smith sucks. So anything you read of Smith will suck. You'll never be able to judge him from a non-biased position. I get that.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9004 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
Is polyandry a sin?
I have no idea. Bible doesn't speak about it that I know of. So from your logic if the Bible doesn't speak against ssm as a sin to you it can't be a sin and therefore you would say God approves of it.
So using your logic since the Bible doesn't speak against polyandry, to your logic it can't be a sin and to your logic God approves of it.
That's your logic, not mine.

“Good day to you!”

Earth

#9005 Jul 30, 2014
NoMo wrote:
What about pedophilia?
I have no idea. Bible doesn't speak about it that I know of. So from your logic if the Bible doesn't speak against ssm as a sin to you it can't be a sin and therefore you would say God approves of it.
So using your logic since the Bible doesn't speak against pedophilia, to your logic it can't be a sin and to your logic God approves of it.
That's your logic, not mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who says Mormons aren't Christians? (Oct '11) 4 hr gladiator76 32,001
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Sat kristen 24
News Google Fiber to reach Salt Lake City Sat Tom 2
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Mar 22 Waymogv001010 12
stupid utah drivers (Feb '08) Mar 18 Bullrider Class O... 115
News john goulet bio (Jul '10) Mar 15 jeffsold55 6
God (Nov '11) Mar 14 Praise the Herb 18
Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web