LDS Apostle visited Tonga

LDS Apostle visited Tonga

There are 29828 comments on the Matangi Tonga story from Feb 24, 2014, titled LDS Apostle visited Tonga. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

Armana

United States

#7638 Jul 7, 2014
Ahhhh my Favorite readings here at topix !

It's so seriously personal and so very touching it brings tears to my eyes at times.

I still can't make out the "Bad Guy" although I'm sure there will be a Happy Ending.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7639 Jul 7, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>I clearly state emotional distress is not a cause for lawsuit and then you claim I stated the opposite. I'm telling you it's not about emotional distress at all. There must be "other" compelling damages. So what are the damages? Three out of four elements doesn't cut it.
you obviously don't know what you are talking about...

a person can not harass an innocent by stander... he put her name up, her address up on topix from his person "BUSINESS WEBSITE" get it...

he put up all 4 of her childrens names and called her a child molester...

unless dana wrote that letter himself and mailed it from her area... which is still cause for him to be liable... than he is a public figure... he owns a website that is a business... that he makes money off of...

he published his full name on the internet so people could find him and know him. the woman did not... and emotional distress is cause for punitive damages... the law off the res is different... than it is on the res.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7640 Jul 7, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You're upset, I can tell. That must be rough for ya.
were you raped and molested by your clan... is that how you got into prostitution for a life style

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7641 Jul 7, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, where's that injury you keep talking about. It's number four on the list you two keep posting. By the definition of injury you keep giving that's all that happens on this thread, is there a cause for action here, NO. Is there a cause for action that No Surprise claims would win hands down, NO.
you are so dense.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7642 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know if he sent it on... but if i were carol you could bet your butt you would have a lawsuit you would be dealing with... because i don't think it is right for people to bully people around.
that is why you allow pearl to speak for you... she bully's people around real well.
I'm enjoying a bowl of Cheerios Honey-Nut cereal drenched in whole milk and smothered with strawberries.

What did you have for breakfast and, while you're at it, tell me how Mormonism has made you a better person, OK?

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7643 Jul 7, 2014
pearl wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that all broccoli is a vegetable?
did you listen to what he said... you are in your circular reasoning and habitual argument pattern.
he's right you fool.

location, location, location said:
Not all vegetables are broccoli
All broccoli are vegetables.
YOU'RE trying to say one is identical to the other.

Location hidden

#7644 Jul 7, 2014
Armana wrote:
It's so seriously personal and so very touching it brings tears to my eyes at times.
I still can't make out the "Bad Guy" although I'm sure there will be a Happy Ending.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7645 Jul 7, 2014
Armana wrote:
in order to really figure it out you have to keep following along. i will fill you in just a little

>dana hates the church because his dad was a member... he has daddy issues.(he is a guy)

>pearl is prostitute... she has circular reasoning problems...(shes a girl)

>nomo is a homosexual and hates the church because it stands on jesus teachings against homosexuality (shes a girl)

>wanderer is a 7'6 305 violent womanizer who has an ankle bracelet on his leg and is house bound... his latest is he says he is a lawyer (he is a guy) oh and he says he slept with nomo the other day... who knows if that is true

>no surprise is not a mormon but he is a good guy and he stands up for trues...(hes a guy)

>google... uses different names... dana tries to call him carol... but he contacted me and asked for the posts where dana slandered an innocent woman from danas business site who wrote him a letter asking for advice and counsel.

>the tongans are awesome people: zorri, tongangodz, raider, uiha, i can't remember the others i think they are on

>i am piratefighting... my other account i forgot my password but it was sportXmouse... so some people call me pirate some call me mouse. i'm here to learn to debate... but most importantly to tell truths.

whats your story

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7646 Jul 7, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm enjoying a bowl of Cheerios Honey-Nut cereal drenched in whole milk and smothered with strawberries.
What did you have for breakfast and, while you're at it, tell me how Mormonism has made you a better person, OK?
i had some yogurt... and i'm not sure i feel comfortable telling a violent womanizer about myself.

tell me why are you against mormonism

Location hidden

#7647 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
in order to really figure it out you have to keep following along. i will fill you in just a little
>dana hates the church because his dad was a member... he has daddy issues.(he is a guy)
>pearl is prostitute... she has circular reasoning problems...(shes a girl)
>nomo is a homosexual and hates the church because it stands on jesus teachings against homosexuality (shes a girl)
>wanderer is a 7'6 305 violent womanizer who has an ankle bracelet on his leg and is house bound... his latest is he says he is a lawyer (he is a guy) oh and he says he slept with nomo the other day... who knows if that is true
>no surprise is not a mormon but he is a good guy and he stands up for trues...(hes a guy)
>google... uses different names... dana tries to call him carol... but he contacted me and asked for the posts where dana slandered an innocent woman from danas business site who wrote him a letter asking for advice and counsel.
>the tongans are awesome people: zorri, tongangodz, raider, uiha, i can't remember the others i think they are on
>i am piratefighting... my other account i forgot my password but it was sportXmouse... so some people call me pirate some call me mouse. i'm here to learn to debate... but most importantly to tell truths.
whats your story
Isn't that all a bit bias?

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7648 Jul 7, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
i just told what i know

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7649 Jul 7, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry if i hurt your feelings

Location hidden

#7650 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i had some yogurt... and i'm not sure i feel comfortable telling a violent womanizer about myself.
tell me why are you against mormonism
I'm against any organization that denies civil rights.

What flavor yogurt? Yoplait? I like blueberry with some bananas and nuts sprinkled on the top.
You forgot to tell us how Mormonism has made you a better person.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7651 Jul 7, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
What flavor yogurt? Yoplait? I like blueberry with some bananas and nuts sprinkled on the top.
the church allowed woman to vote and the government took that right away from the state of utah...

the church doers not deny civil rights... it just stands against homosexuality... but says its your choice just do it else where basically. but if a homosexual came to church i'd sit beside him or her... it's not being homosexual its acting on it like they did in sodom and gamorrah...

lets see what other statement are you referring too... slavery... the church couldn't allow slaves to have the priesthood... but as free men they do now... i've had black bishops, i've had black priesthood holders in my stake... i sat by a black family and moved down 2 seats for her so her family could all sit together sunday before last... so i dont see that as a problem either.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7652 Jul 7, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
btw love the avatar

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7653 Jul 7, 2014
sorry about my typos today.... 2 gloves makes it hard to type.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7654 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
the church allowed woman to vote and the government took that right away from the state of utah...
the church doers not deny civil rights... it just stands against homosexuality... but says its your choice just do it else where basically. but if a homosexual came to church i'd sit beside him or her... it's not being homosexual its acting on it like they did in sodom and gamorrah...
lets see what other statement are you referring too... slavery... the church couldn't allow slaves to have the priesthood... but as free men they do now... i've had black bishops, i've had black priesthood holders in my stake... i sat by a black family and moved down 2 seats for her so her family could all sit together sunday before last... so i dont see that as a problem either.
i guess to make that african american holding the priesthood a little more clear...

the government took away womens vote from the state of utah

the government took away polygamy... now alot of polygamist joined the church they were polygamist before they joined the church... that's a little unconstitutional ya think.

now what do you think the government who had already had a grudge against the church would have done if the priesthood was given to slaves? what if the slave owner was against it?

this is a stupid argument... i'm gonna refuse to participate in it.

Location hidden

#7655 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil rights encompasses far more than SSM.

It includes everything from racial discrimination to sexual harassment.

Religion is no longer the sacred cow and discrimination by proxy (God said it) is unacceptable.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7656 Jul 7, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
sorry about my typos today.... 2 gloves makes it hard to type.
Hey Mouse! How r u??? Hope all is well!
Don't worry about it!! Ur still t queen!! Just a quick hello before bed!! Take care now u hear..lol.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#7657 Jul 7, 2014
Zorri wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mouse! How r u??? Hope all is well!
Don't worry about it!! Ur still t queen!! Just a quick hello before bed!! Take care now u hear..lol.
zorri... you sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm getting over you! 15 hr Noah 2
Review: Haaga Mattress (Nov '15) Wed cool dealzz 3
voting for trump 2016 thread Wed anonymous 1
Trump Wed Paris 20
ancestry findagrave MICHELLE 46983123 Aug 19 KATRINA SMITH 3
Review: Pinky's (Apr '13) Aug 18 Greg 7
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Aug 16 chance lo co 18

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance