LDS Apostle visited Tonga

LDS Apostle visited Tonga

There are 29809 comments on the Matangi Tonga story from Feb 24, 2014, titled LDS Apostle visited Tonga. In it, Matangi Tonga reports that:

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Matangi Tonga.

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5401 Jun 20, 2014
Quadratus = love the name...

raider4life

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#5402 Jun 20, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's your daddy?
you dont want none of this boy....you cant handle me...you better check yourself before you wreck yourself....this is your last warning....hihihihihihi

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#5403 Jun 20, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't bother you with anything requiring intellect.
Try this n see if it qualifies, intelligence is glory of God, enjoy man!!!!

Location hidden

#5404 Jun 20, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

My bad, Wanderer, here it goes!!! Enjoy.

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#5405 Jun 20, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Carol give it up. The truth is making you nuts. Just accept it and leave the church.
why you talking bout my nuts...oh my bad i misread that..im in it 4life baby....aint no one especially a amateur like you will convince me otherwise

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#5406 Jun 20, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> you dont want none of this boy....you cant handle me...you better check yourself before you wreck yourself....this is your last warning....hihihihihihi
did you notice he buddy-ed up with the only known criminal in this forum? i think that's hysterical because everyone else sees through him.

i'm gonna lay down i need a nap... i should never have driven for 6 miles without my brace on... 4 days now its been miserable...

but i'm waiting or you to bust out buddy because he has no right to talk about peoples parents and lie about people the way he does... and i think he needs a good spanking. lol

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#5407 Jun 20, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Indigo Kid's charm has opened her mind, along with everything else.
I'm tiring of the soft intellectual challenges on this thread.
Do you have anything that will actually make me think?
If not, I'm going to check-in with my parole office.
Her name is Lillian.
I'm planning to wear my 'FBI' T-shirt when she visits next Monday.
http://www.teesnthings.com/fbi-t-shirt.aspx
everyone i see with a shirt like that is only inspecting his hand after he jerks off but you maybe the exception.....hihihihihihihi

“Duty is a Privilege! ”

Location hidden

#5409 Jun 20, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> why you talking bout my nuts...oh my bad i misread that..im in it 4life baby....aint no one especially a amateur like you will convince me otherwise
lmao....:)

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#5410 Jun 20, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
What's delusional is u insisting u r straight, when u r gay ever chance u get. Lol
if someone cslls me gay on here i dont care cause i know its not true but we start messing w dana about being gay snd boom he unleashes a plethora of gay images and gay websites.....hes been waiting to share w us especially me since he has a man crudh on me....hihihihihihi....lmao

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#5411 Jun 20, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
did you notice he buddy-ed up with the only known criminal in this forum? i think that's hysterical because everyone else sees through him.
i'm gonna lay down i need a nap... i should never have driven for 6 miles without my brace on... 4 days now its been miserable...
but i'm waiting or you to bust out buddy because he has no right to talk about peoples parents and lie about people the way he does... and i think he needs a good spanking. lol
sorry to hear about your condition....but yeah he just may need some of stone cold steve raider flipping him off....hihihihihihi enjoy your nap and hang in their :-)

raider4life

Honolulu, Hi

#5412 Jun 20, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
More help for your Ph. D thesis, enjoy friend, anyone who loves Christ like u do, deserves all t help, pls, view this, it is about Christ, it made my day.
bro you have a plethora of uplifting and spiritual videos to share....im still traumatized by dana's enormous library of gay images and websites he shared w us...im still waiting for dana to share w us something from his church

Location hidden

#5413 Jun 20, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> if someone cslls me gay on here i dont care cause i know its not true but we start messing w dana about being gay snd boom he unleashes a plethora of gay images and gay websites.....hes been waiting to share w us especially me since he has a man crudh on me....hihihihihihi....lmao
Dana has been hooked ever since, I said u were t Tongangodzilla, his suddenly came out of t closet, n unloaded his born again gay fantasies. Lmaoooooo!!!

Location hidden

#5414 Jun 20, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> bro you have a plethora of uplifting and spiritual videos to share....im still traumatized by dana's enormous library of gay images and websites he shared w us...im still waiting for dana to share w us something from his church
U didn't know those gay images were from his church data base, t Church of Decker Slutes, lol.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#5415 Jun 20, 2014
Here's an image for ya...don't you just love Pat Bagley?

http://m.sltrib.com/sltrib/mobile3/58095153-2...
Quadratus

United States

#5416 Jun 20, 2014
piratefighting wrote:
<quoted text>
i have been so riveted by your story... thanks for sharing that with us. I hope everyone goes back to your first post.
i just responded because i took a nap and had to wake up and take meds and my hand has nerve damage but was reading backwards to this morning when i was
posting... i seen your post... i'm going to copy it because i'm still in a lot of pain. im sorry i cant use the shift for caps easily so plz forgive... but regarding the post where you said...
//
Quadratus
There are actually many serious scientists who believe the earth is only thousands of
years old.
Dr. Baumgardner, who works in the theoretical division of Loss Alamos who invented Terra 3 the computer program used to map the earths tectonics movement - is one such scientist.
He is not a child
//
i'm going to research his work... does he have any scientific papers published?
I'm sure he does.
It is a fantastic story.
What got me was the part after he trusted Jesus, he instinctively was turned away from sins - he didn't even know was sin.
Reminds me of the promise God gave in Jeremiah:
*[[Jer 31:31-34]] BBE*%v 31% See, the days are coming, says the Lord, when I will make a new agreement with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah:%v 32% Not like the agreement which I made with their fathers, on the day when I took them by the hand to be their guide out of the land of Egypt; which agreement was broken by them, and I gave them up, says the Lord.%v 33% But this is the agreement which I will make with the people of Israel after those days, says the Lord; I will put my law in their inner parts, writing it in their hearts; and I will be their God, and they will be my people.%v 34% And no longer will they be teaching every man his neighbour and every man his brother, saying, Get knowledge of the Lord: for they will all have knowledge of me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the Lord: for they will have my forgiveness for their evil-doing, and their sin will go from my memory for ever.

Location hidden

#5417 Jun 20, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> sorry to hear about your condition....but yeah he just may need some of stone cold steve raider flipping him off....hihihihihihi enjoy your nap and hang in their :-)
U know Pirate, is n awesome sister, but what happen to Dana's sister, she must really b Zorri, seeing how perverted n trashy he is, what a shame, I'd hide too.lol
Quadratus

United States

#5418 Jun 20, 2014
Dr. Richard Lumsden, an Evolutionary Scientist who Met God.

was born, raised, and half-educated in New Orleans.  My family was Christian believers, and did their best to bring me up accordingly.  By their good guidance and persuasion, during my formative years, I went to church and Sunday School, was taught the Bible and the Christian ethic.  But at the same time I was being taught something else.  The pictures in my grade school science text, of ape men struggling in a primitive existence, were a lot different than those of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden that I was being shown in Sunday School, and I got the impression that my Sunday School teachers weren’t altogether convinced of their literality either.  But science dealt with facts!  The further I went into secular education, the more I was taught about evolution, the more I learned thereby of the world and man’s view of it, the less credible the Bible became.  In the beginning there was the word ... but the word was
hydrogen!   And if the first parts of the Bible were just allegory, what about the rest of it?  I remained a nominal Christian, but hardly a believer.  
           After all, as a college student and science major, I was dedicating myself to the study and mastery of the natural world, not the supernatural.  Moreover, being a professing Christian, attending 
Quadratus

United States

#5419 Jun 20, 2014
in the circles I was traveling then, and much less so later.  However, I never had the guts to outright deny God’s existence.  I’m reminded of Blaise Pascal, the 17th century mathematician and philosopher, who put it this way –“If I say there is no God, and there is no God, it matters not.  If I say there is a God, but there is no God, it still matters not.  However, if I say there is no God, but there is a God, God help me!”  
           So I played it safe.  Rather than risk being a professed atheist who guessed wrong, I was a wimpy agnostic.  I just didn’t know, but wasn’t going to spend a lot of time worrying about it.  After all, I wasn’t going to be tested on it.  I graduated from Tulane, and then went on to study at Harvard and Rice,  picking up a Ph. D. in Biology in the process, then found myself back at Tulane as a professor.  As a professional biological scientist and educator, I was pre-occupied with the physical, material, and chemical aspects of biological phenomena – what I could measure, weigh, and see, even if it took an electron microscope to see it.  God had no place in my science or my personal life.  Not that I totally ignored religion, however.  Indeed, out of an avocational interest in history and philosophy, I had taken a course or two in comparative religion 
Quadratus

United States

#5420 Jun 20, 2014
most of the belief systems I read embraced evolution in one form
or another, by the way) and had even attended a literature course on the Bible.  So, from Sunday School on, I’d studied and a lot about God, but spiritually I knew Him not ... and felt out of a nagging superstitious apprehension, that the less He knew about me the better.  
           Meanwhile as a biologist, I’d studied Evolution Theory, memorized it, passed exams to show I’d mastered it, and for the most part, came to accept it as a valid theory of origins.  Such questions I had were ignored, or dismissed as being not well thought out.  Certainly none of my professors had ever seriously mentioned an alternative.  So, I’d been taught evolution well, even religiously, and so I taught the dogma of Evolution Theory to my students, equally religiously, on faith.  For what I was teaching about evolution, were really only suppositions and hypotheses, assumptions,“what ifs”– not hard facts and evidence.  Actually, much of what I was teaching my students about biochemistry, genetics, and cell biology contradicted Evolution. But I was blind to that.  Somehow the rules of real science and logic we apply to all other scientific theories are set aside 

Location hidden

#5421 Jun 20, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your momma?

Dana, u should b ashamed, watch this clip it is a message from t church about how to raise your daughter, love her mother, not mine. Dam u gay perve, Lmaoooooo!!!! Seriously, pls watch it.

From your brother!!! TGz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup Wed Snowbitch 2
News Nurse Arrested For Refusing To Take Blood From ... Wed reality42 44
News Couple who won $10,000 worth of groceries charg... Nov 21 Pardon Pard 1
stupid utah drivers (Feb '08) Nov 19 Rod 122
specialized bicycle Problem Nov 15 JammedTrailBike 1
News Protesters demand to see footage of fatal shoot... Nov 11 Angela 2
News Homeless hotline won't take reports, Liberty We... Nov 9 Bully McBullerspits 1

Salt Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salt Lake City Mortgages