LDS Apostle visited Tonga

Feb 24, 2014 Full story: Matangi Tonga 30,178

Elder Neil L. Andersen, a member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Salt Lake City, During their short stay in Tonga, the Apostle met and counseled church leaders to hasten the work of the Lord in Tonga.

Read more

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2221 May 18, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aloha,
N welcome to Pacific Air, my name is Tongangodz n I will b your Captain for tonight. We hope that you'll enjoy t Polynesian hospitality on your flight.
Ezy, is available for for comfort if t crew gets a lil rowdy, she can take t aches n pains away, but ez cowboy, she's mine. Her ultra ego, is Zorri.
T rest Mr. Wander have introduced n yes Mr. RR, welcome to t Circus.
Thanks.

Cheeto?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2227 May 18, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
Aloha,
N welcome to Pacific Air, my name is Tongangodz n I will b your Captain for tonight. We hope that you'll enjoy t Polynesian hospitality on your flight.
Ezy, is available for for comfort if t crew gets a lil rowdy, she can take t aches n pains away, but ez cowboy, she's mine. Her ultra ego, is Zorri.
T rest Mr. Wander have introduced n yes Mr. RR, welcome to t Circus.
hahahaha...cute..

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#2231 May 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, you're the dork from the PTAG thread, yes? I think we've debated a few times. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Have you met NoSurpriseSteppedInShit or SportingMouseBrain yet? They're Mormon. I think Dana is standard Christian fare but I haven't figured him out yet. Tongangodz is cool, like me, he appreciates prime female flesh! You'll like him. Raider4life enjoys debating homosexuality and has a male blow-up doll in his bedroom closet. I won't even discuss Uiha.
Religion snuffed out? No way, myths serve a purpose, they are allegories, symbols for ideas and concepts. Humans will always need them.
Are you human or a BOT?
hihihihi you pretty much on point wandrer woman...lol

Honolulu, Hi

#2232 May 18, 2014
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem upset. May I be of any assistance?
things are never as it seems in here...everything is all good...welcome to the fun zone
uiha

United States

#2233 May 18, 2014
Wanderer2452 wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, you're the dork from the PTAG thread, yes? I think we've debated a few times. Anyway, welcome to the forum.
Have you met NoSurpriseSteppedInShit or SportingMouseBrain yet? They're Mormon. I think Dana is standard Christian fare but I haven't figured him out yet. Tongangodz is cool, like me, he appreciates prime female flesh! You'll like him. Raider4life enjoys debating homosexuality and has a male blow-up doll in his bedroom closet. I won't even discuss Uiha.
Religion snuffed out? No way, myths serve a purpose, they are allegories, symbols for ideas and concepts. Humans will always need them.
Are you human or a BOT?
im da one dat makes u idiots look like a fuul fo persecutin the true ,Church of Jesus Christ andof the latter day Saints,u idiots r hatin on us because satan is hate,n hate is u nincompoops,dat got shiet fo brains hehehehehe

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#2234 May 18, 2014
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>The Church of Jesus Christ and of the Lattet Day Saints is here n will never be destroyed
So are many things that are evil.

Marysville, CA

#2235 May 18, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
....hihihi.... Again, no one cares about your opinion ....lol.... U mad coz Hinckley handled that press interview like a champ, he was inspired n did help he was head of public affairs for church for many decades :)
That just means he lied for many decades. If by champ you mean lying pile of crap, then yes, Hinckley handled it like a champ, Just like he handled being prophet.
Not again, w t family first, but remember, his own mom had taught him God first, n that Chase has honored even to his mom's dismay. N once again, how does this remove a sense of decency from t members. We r in complete liberty to do as we will, I m n so could anyone else, but we r all at different stages in our commitment to t gospel, doesn't makes us indecent ppl, just ppl exercising our free agency. Lol
Yes, abusing your family is an act of free agency, but it isn't the will of God.

Marysville, CA

#2236 May 18, 2014
tongangodz wrote:
<quoted text>
R u done crapping your pants ... cos that up there ... is a female issue that can b remedied by a pill. T emotional rants r old Ms. Dana we need to get pass it, n move forward.
T church n it's success here n abroad only testifies of t truthfulness of t gospel of Jesus Christ, that upsets u, oh well, I think we'll live w it.
As Islam is more successful, than it is an indicator it is the true church by your logic. Growth only is an indicator of growth and nothing else, unless you are 3 years old. Lies grow all the time, and usually much faster.

Marysville, CA

#2237 May 18, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> homosexuality is still a sin and lunacceptable behavior before god....hihihihi...are you okay dana??
Belonging to a false gospel of Jesus Christ is even more of a sin and even more unacceptable before God.LOL!!! Are you OK?

Honolulu, Hi

#2238 May 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
That just means he lied for many decades. If by champ you mean lying pile of crap, then yes, Hinckley handled it like a champ, Just like he handled being prophet.
<quoted text>
Yes, abusing your family is an act of free agency, but it isn't the will of God.
do you take donations on your website cause id like to send you something to fill your pockets...i know you need assistance...hihihihi

Marysville, CA

#2239 May 18, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> his website sucks like him....didnt know we had a profesdional antimormon here but they all get shot down professional or not....hihihihi
Sorry, but I have been quite successful in helping many escape the evil of Mormonism. I can't help it if some are too ignorant to see. I can only point out the sickness that is Mormonism. You have to have the intelligence and moral ability to see it. But I'm very successful with those who really want to follow Jesus Christ. Tell me, just how many have you converted to the church? LOL!!!

Honolulu, Hi

#2240 May 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Belonging to a false gospel of Jesus Christ is even more of a sin and even more unacceptable before God.LOL!!! Are you OK?
yes and you are guilty of belonging to a false gospel taught by pedophile priests and gay pastors....dang man youre pretty much screwed....hihihihih...but you like getting screwed....lmao

Marysville, CA

#2241 May 18, 2014
A mormon leaders admits that lying to members is what they do, and justifies it:

Should members know all the truth? One person mentioned Apostle Boyd K. Packer’s statements in the PBS television program The Mormons, done in 2007.[33]“Elder Packer says there, it is not good for the members to know all the truth.... He said as a watchman on the tower he might stop things that could hurt.”

Packer made a similar statement in 1981 to a group of LDS Church educators at BYU:

There is a temptation for the writer or the teacher of Church history to want to tell everything, whether it is worthy or faith promoting or not. Some things that are true are not very useful.[Boyd K. Packer,“The Mantle is Far Far Greater than the Intellect,”(August 22, 1981), CES Symposium.]

Yes, the church is so true, it has to lie and deceive the members. And admits to doing so. How does it feel to be the worlds biggest suckers? Are you too stupid to be trusted with the truth? The leaders think so.

Honolulu, Hi

#2242 May 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have been quite successful in helping many escape the evil of Mormonism. I can't help it if some are too ignorant to see. I can only point out the sickness that is Mormonism. You have to have the intelligence and moral ability to see it. But I'm very successful with those who really want to follow Jesus Christ. Tell me, just how many have you converted to the church? LOL!!!
congratulations for converting your wife to danaism.....hahahah...im ready to join your church what is it called??....hihihihi

Honolulu, Hi

#2243 May 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
As Islam is more successful, than it is an indicator it is the true church by your logic. Growth only is an indicator of growth and nothing else, unless you are 3 years old. Lies grow all the time, and usually much faster.
you should know how lies grow...do your friends still call you bull$hit dana....hihihi

Honolulu, Hi

#2248 May 18, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
A mormon leaders admits that lying to members is what they do, and justifies it:
Should members know all the truth? One person mentioned Apostle Boyd K. Packer’s statements in the PBS television program The Mormons, done in 2007.[33]“Elder Packer says there, it is not good for the members to know all the truth.... He said as a watchman on the tower he might stop things that could hurt.”
Packer made a similar statement in 1981 to a group of LDS Church educators at BYU:
There is a temptation for the writer or the teacher of Church history to want to tell everything, whether it is worthy or faith promoting or not. Some things that are true are not very useful.[Boyd K. Packer,“The Mantle is Far Far Greater than the Intellect,”(August 22, 1981), CES Symposium.]
Yes, the church is so true, it has to lie and deceive the members. And admits to doing so. How does it feel to be the worlds biggest suckers? Are you too stupid to be trusted with the truth? The leaders think so.
hihihi...are you trying to bore us to death

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#2252 May 19, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lied, about what, Dana, u stop hallucinating, t fact he had t tact not to shove a piece of steak into a baby's mouth, verses baby feeding them t truth is called intelligence n divine inspiration.

Chase, he was of sound mind n spirit, n his family raised him to believe God comes first, stop hating n start congratulating, he manned up, now I sure u can n stop t whaling his mom got over it, now u can too.... Hihi .... Lol.

Marysville, CA

#2253 May 19, 2014
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihi...are you trying to bore us to death
Childish bullshit isn't going to make Mormonism Christian, or you intelligent . Let me know when you have something new. Maybe Packer is right, maybe you're too stupid to be able to handle the truth. Your actions suggest it. You can go back to your booze now.

Location hidden

#2254 May 19, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
We r not talking about Mohamed here, your drivel is absurd n shameful n juvenile, ran out of things to copy n paste ... hihi ... Lol. Goodnight!!!

Location hidden

#2255 May 19, 2014
Dana Robertson wrote:
It's called line upon line n percept upon percept, dum muppet. U fail to understand how testimony works, it's only after your faith has been tested when u can receive t answers n it comes in many ways n form, n t world is not void of miracles that abound t faithful in n out of t church on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salt Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Slickrock Towing And Recovery (Nov '12) Sat kristen 24
News Google Fiber to reach Salt Lake City Sat Tom 2
Are Aliens Real, if so are they nice or mean? (Oct '12) Mar 22 Waymogv001010 12
stupid utah drivers (Feb '08) Mar 18 Bullrider Class O... 115
News john goulet bio (Jul '10) Mar 15 jeffsold55 6
God (Nov '11) Mar 14 Praise the Herb 18
News Utah House passes church-backed anti-discrimina... Mar 13 Shirvell s Shrivel 12
Salt Lake City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salt Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]