murder trial starts
kitty

Campbellsville, KY

#24 Aug 21, 2012
A family Friend wrote:
All we all know is her family and children have been put thru enough for anyone .Her Guilt has not been proven, yet the community and schools have made it almost impossible for her children to function which is surely not fair ..I just hope for all concerned on both sides that this trial moves swiftly and is resolved so that people and lives can become as normal as can be again..
i total agree w you. shes not guilty and i hope they find her that way
and yes his family has made it bad on theses kids. but thats omething that they ill have to answer to someday.. nd the bo said he couldnt sleep at night i wonder why that is.
just thinkin

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Aug 21, 2012
What about Davids family? I'm sure his family wants justice too. They too loved him and miss him.
hello

Trinity, TX

#26 Aug 21, 2012
just thinkin wrote:
What about Davids family? I'm sure his family wants justice too. They too loved him and miss him.
I'm certain they want the real killer charged, not just have someone to pin it on. He comes from a great family.
jordan

Brownsville, KY

#27 Aug 21, 2012
i have known tonya and her kids almost my whole life and my husband grew up with them, we dont think tonya is capable of something like this. the tonya we know is sweet and loving so we just pray for her and the family, and hope this is brought to justice and closure, for the entire family's sake. much love guys we are praying for yall!
The Law

Trinity, TX

#28 Aug 22, 2012
The radio said Miller said she confessed to it.
forjustice

Newport, KY

#29 Aug 22, 2012
For those in doubt, go wotness the trial... She's guilty as hell! So sorry that her children are experiencing crap though. They are innocent victims too. She loves her kids and is a good mom... Snapped!!
school mate

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Aug 22, 2012
yea, i had a chance to hit it in school. if she is found not guilty. i mite go and give it a shot.
rob

Sipsey, AL

#31 Aug 22, 2012
school mate wrote:
yea, i had a chance to hit it in school. if she is found not guilty. i mite go and give it a shot.
not
rob

Sipsey, AL

#32 Aug 22, 2012
school mate wrote:
who is this school mate?
Want to Bet

Elizabethtown, KY

#33 Aug 22, 2012
Not saying she did or didn't do it. But only one person on ThaT Jury has to say not guilty.
5 to 1 say's see walks.
forjustice

United States

#34 Aug 22, 2012
Someone else said they heard the radio say she confessed???? What's that about??... And I am amazed at those who support her innocence. She is a nice girl but nice don't equal not capable of losibg it and killing your husband during a seperation! Is nobody watching the world around them???
clarification

Trinity, TX

#35 Aug 22, 2012
i think what you heard on the radio was that a witness said she confessed to them that she did it...but the rest of the story is still unclear.
Want to Bet

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Aug 22, 2012
clarification wrote:
i think what you heard on the radio was that a witness said she confessed to them that she did it...but the rest of the story is still unclear.

Right! Some people can't understand nothing.
hell yeah

Gallatin, TN

#37 Aug 22, 2012
they need to find who did it,an stop all the BS... yall know she dident do it.
Somerset

Louisville, KY

#38 Aug 22, 2012
Want to Bet wrote:
Not saying she did or didn't do it. But only one person on ThaT Jury has to say not guilty.
5 to 1 say's see walks.
Wrong. If the entire jury can't agree one way or the other it's a hung jury and she'll be retried. The ONLY way she walks is if she's found NOT GUILTY and the jury has to agree on that, just like they have to all agree if she's guilty. It's not like a 7-5 vote rules. It's got to be unanimous one way or the other.

In the event one juror doesn't agree the judge keeps sending them back into the jury room to deliberate until it becomes apparent that either no unanimous decision can be reached at which time it is a hung jury and the process for a trial starts over and is dragged out.
hell yeah

Gallatin, TN

#39 Aug 22, 2012
free
tell it

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Aug 22, 2012
hell yeah wrote:
free
free free free free free free free Tonya
mikey860

Franklin, TN

#41 Aug 23, 2012
Why would anyone hate this person some much that he needed to be killed?That is my ?.Or what did he know he had to die for?
school mate

Leitchfield, KY

#42 Aug 23, 2012
yeah, she obviouslt didnt do it and the judge who set a 30,000.00 bond for murder also thinks that too. maybe when she is set free and all the bs is out of the way, i might pickup where i left off in high school under the football bleachers.....those big lips still look pretty sweet for real tho!!!
bad feeling

Trinity, TX

#43 Aug 23, 2012
i have a bad feeling that the jury has been so tainted by all the media that they will not make a decision on what the evidence is saying....even though there is no murder weapon and no forensic evidence to prove it was her...they may say guilty. should have moved this trial to somewhere other than taylor county.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saloma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr usa 157,892
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr Evil am I 636
are ya'll stupid 5 hr Munderwood 5
Taylor County High Cheerleading 6 hr Mom 4
DonnaHash gone down on Avah Perkins! Film at 11 6 hr Avah Perkins 1
LMS exposed DonnaHash fraud and welfare con art... 6 hr MarkCarney 4
Will Donna turn Avah into a lizbean? 6 hr MarkCarney 19

Saloma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saloma Mortgages