Why can't I have aborted fetuses in m...

Why can't I have aborted fetuses in my soup?

Posted in the Sallisaw Forum

Since: Dec 11

Sallisaw

#1 Jan 31, 2012
An Oklahoma lawmaker, Sen. Ralph Shortey, wants to ban fetuses in food. He doesn't know of any case where this is happening or has happened but just in case.

This isn't worth the time or the money that will be put into this bill. This is stupid.

When I saw this I thought, wow, all problems in the state must have been solved.

So, now I am proposing a bill to stop an abhorrent act.

Please, pass a bill that bans Unicorn rustling. We cannot tolerate that this may happen.

Frankly, I want to see if a company is willing to put aborted human fetuses in their food. Then I will know which company to avoid.
WOW

Boise, ID

#2 Oct 16, 2013
That's just freakin nasty@!
Meroe

Altoona, AL

#3 Mar 5, 2014
Pepsi, Kraft and some chip company.
insane

Ridgedale, MO

#4 Mar 7, 2014
If this was said by some person who had not been wearing a tie, would you not assume this person was mentally unfit for society. Can I safely assume that this person this person is "doing Gods work". Lets all take a deep breath and realize that a person who you would run from at the local grocery store, and definitely would avoid letting talk to your children is having a major impact on state policies. If my state rep or sen votes with this man i could not be mad at him/her but I would start looking to elect someone else. Lets not encourage staged bully votes or grandstanding for national notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Searching for Descendents of Alva Lee and Floy ... 14 hr Phyllis Rich Carp... 1
Its Mallory Martin Funeral home. NOT AGENT Mall... Sep 27 Jim 4
News Former Singer Arrested On Drug Charges (Mar '09) Sep 17 Artie Chicago 25
mugshots in paper (Aug '11) Sep 17 Jennifer 2
News 1 Dead In Sequoyah County Shooting (May '13) Sep 16 Stunned 13
jobs.jobs.jobs Sep 14 Tired of politics 13
Why is Sallisaw dying? (Dec '14) Sep 13 citizen 18

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance