United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

I will be voting FOR the liquor by the drink initiative. We need more reason for "outsiders" to come to Sallisaw and new business is a reason for that money to come in. There are restaraunt chains that need liquor by the drink in order to operate. We have kept those businesses from opening Sallisaw and are paying the price for it with low sales tax revenues and loss of employment opportunity. On another forum it was said that the bars here are already seling mixed drinks. Why not legalize it and make them start collecting taxes. The liquor stores selling to minors has nothing to do with liquor by the drink so don't start that Bull.
Bull

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

I say...
PASS THE LIQUOR BY THE DRINK INITIATIVE.
I JUST KNOW ALL THE BIG MAJOR RESTAURANT CHAINS CAN'T WAIT TO COME TO THIS SLUM HICK TOWN.
Sallisaw needs MORE minimum wage paying jobs.
I can just see it now. Big nice fancy restaurants all over Sallisaw.
Man, we are going to prosper and be rich when we get that liquor by the drink.
Hey boys, wipe that manure off of your clothes and those boots, this is a fancy restaurant.
ROFLMFAO
BULL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

I am going to be so happy when the liquor by the drink is passed and all those big nice highfalutin restaurants move in and cover every block in Sequoyah County.
I am sure the highfalutin restaurants won't mind if I bring my chawing tobaccy and snuff dippen spit cup in the restaurant with me.
I hope they will serve Kool-Aid and watermelon with that mixed drink.
There is nothing better than a big old glass of cherry Kool-Aid and a big slice of watermelon to go with that mixed drink.
I am so excited I can hardly wait.
Oh happy days are upon us.
BULL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

Need growth wrote:
I will be voting FOR the liquor by the drink initiative. We need more reason for "outsiders" to come to Sallisaw and new business is a reason for that money to come in. There are restaurant chains that need liquor by the drink in order to operate. We have kept those businesses from opening Sallisaw and are paying the price for it with low sales tax revenues and loss of employment opportunity. On another forum it was said that the bars here are already seling mixed drinks. Why not legalize it and make them start collecting taxes. The liquor stores selling to minors has nothing to do with liquor by the drink so don't start that Bull.
It is so hard to believe there are people in this world as stupid and as ignorant as you.
There is not, under any circumstances, a nice restaurant or anything else nice going to move to Sallisaw.
Look around you.
What do you see?
A trashy, run down, dilapidated old one horse hick town filled with a bunch of old redneck hillbilly idiots.
Bitter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2009

Judged:

How do you stand yourself bull? Please find a woman so you can get laid. Maybe then you can be a human being.
BULL

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Bitter wrote:
How do you stand yourself bull? Please find a woman so you can get laid. Maybe then you can be a human being.
Spoken like the true inbred Sallisaw heathen you are.
All you inbred Sallisaw heathens think about is sex.
I guess that is why so many of you have sex with your brothers, sisters, mothers, daddies and anyone else that has one of those sex organs.
Which one of your family members laid you last night or are all family members taking turns and you are still being laid this morning?????
Sigmund Freud

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

BULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the true inbred Sallisaw heathen you are.
All you inbred Sallisaw heathens think about is sex.
I guess that is why so many of you have sex with your brothers, sisters, mothers, daddies and anyone else that has one of those sex organs.
Which one of your family members laid you last night or are all family members taking turns and you are still being laid this morning?????
You are SOOOO COOL!!! Can I learn how to troll the Sallisaw Topix Forums from you?
Bitter

Johnstown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

What I said is not any more stupid or ignorant than your rantings. It was an attempt to shock you into sanity. I should have known it wouldn't work.

You have to be the most self righteous, closed minded person who posts in topiclx. My guess is that you are in your 60's, or if not, your father is, male, a racist who would join the KKK if it as still acceptable, you feel a superiority to women and believe they should never have been allowed to vote and should be at home barefoot and pregnant. You believe that Sallisaw is falling down around us but any attempt to improve it is a waste if time. Well, pick one, idiot. Either promote progress or shut up about the backward turn of the city. Sittibg on your hands crying does no good. I don't normally resort to name calling but I've had about all I can take of your ignorance.
BULL

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Sigmund Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
You are SOOOO COOL!!! Can I learn how to troll the Sallisaw Topix Forums from you?
Sounds to me as though you already know how to troll the Sallisaw Topix forums.
You seem to be pretty good at trolling the Sallisaw Topix forums.
Are you telling me you can still post on the forums and being laid by family members at the same time.
They say practice makes perfect.
BULL

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Bitter wrote:
What I said is not any more stupid or ignorant than your rantings. It was an attempt to shock you into sanity. I should have known it wouldn't work.
You have to be the most self righteous, closed minded person who posts in topic. My guess is that you are in your 60's, or if not, your father is, male, a racist who would join the KKK if it as still acceptable, you feel a superiority to women and believe they should never have been allowed to vote and should be at home barefoot and pregnant. You believe that Sallisaw is falling down around us but any attempt to improve it is a waste if time. Well, pick one, idiot. Either promote progress or shut up about the backward turn of the city. Sittibg on your hands crying does no good. I don't normally resort to name calling but I've had about all I can take of your ignorance.
Wrong Wrong Wrong on most counts.
First I am a FEMALE, NOT A MALE.
Nope not age 60. I am age 83.
So learn to respect your elders.
Lived in this slumhole all my life so I know what I am talking about.
A Racist??? Depends on your definition of "racist."
I belong to the KKK. You are right on that one.
No law against belonging to the KKK.
Promote progress??? I just face reality and I think you should also. This slumhole has been a slumhole since statehood and it will remain a slumhole. Not one thing you can do about it.
SO JUST SUCK IT UP AND QUIT THROWING YOUR CHILDISH TEMPER TANTUMS LIKE A DINGBAT FEMALE!!!
I Agree

Wagoner, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

I am voting no on the liquor by the drink proposal.
I think it would be sending the wrong message to the teenagers and the younger generation to have liquor by the drink.
There are too many unnecessary tragic deaths caused by people drinking and driving, especially by teenagers.
We as adults need to set an example that says drinking alcohol is not acceptable.
Vote NO on the "Liquor By The Drink" proposal.
Back on Track

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

How would passing the liquor by the drink law be sending the wrong message to teenagers? Teenagers aren't morons. They know what alcohol is. Believe it or not, whether or not you as parents drink alcohol these teenagers are introduced to liquor on a daily basis by their friends and sometimes complete strangers. Yes, underage alcohol abuse is tragic. However, I don't think that whether or not the liquor by the drink law is going to have a large effect on the ways that teenagers view alcohol.
Let Me See Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

Back on Track wrote:
How would passing the liquor by the drink law be sending the wrong message to teenagers? Teenagers aren't morons. They know what alcohol is. Believe it or not, whether or not you as parents drink alcohol these teenagers are introduced to liquor on a daily basis by their friends and sometimes complete strangers. Yes, underage alcohol abuse is tragic. However, I don't think that whether or not the liquor by the drink law is going to have a large effect on the ways that teenagers view alcohol.
Same thing could be said about cigarettes.
Maybe the tobacco companies should use the same logic you use to sway the government's way of thinking about tobacco.
The government may change their way way of thinking if they use the same logic you are using.
Let Me See Now

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

Judged:

I will also be voting NO on the Liquor by the Drink proposal.
I Call BS

Sallisaw, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2009

BULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Wrong Wrong on most counts.
First I am a FEMALE, NOT A MALE.
Nope not age 60. I am age 83.
So learn to respect your elders.
Lived in this slumhole all my life so I know what I am talking about.
A Racist??? Depends on your definition of "racist."
I belong to the KKK. You are right on that one.
No law against belonging to the KKK.
Promote progress??? I just face reality and I think you should also. This slumhole has been a slumhole since statehood and it will remain a slumhole. Not one thing you can do about it.
SO JUST SUCK IT UP AND QUIT THROWING YOUR CHILDISH TEMPER TANTUMS LIKE A DINGBAT FEMALE!!!
83 year old female? My ASS!
Seriously, Dude, we could totally hang out.
You got the XBox 360 or the PlayStation 3?
Tom Cole

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Vote no on liquor by the drink.
Vote for Growth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2009

Judged:

Vote yes on the liquor by the drink proposal.
To bull

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

Why is it that you can rave like a lunatic but if someone tells you to close your mouth ad tight as your mind you get so offended you say it's a temper tantrum. I don't believe you're 83 years old or a woman. No self respecting grandmother of girls would speak about women the way you do. But I guess it could be true that you are a lesbian with no children or grandchildren. Hmmm...
Really

Muskogee, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

I will also be voting NO on the "Liquor by the Drink" proposal.
We do not need any more drunk drivers out on the streets and roads killing innocent people and even whole families.
VOTE NO ON THE "LIQUOR BY THE DRINK" PROPOSAL !!!
Careful

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

To bull wrote:
Why is it that you can rave like a lunatic but if someone tells you to close your mouth ad tight as your mind you get so offended you say it's a temper tantrum. I don't believe you're 83 years old or a woman. No self respecting grandmother of girls would speak about women the way you do. But I guess it could be true that you are a lesbian with no children or grandchildren. Hmmm...
Be careful what you say.
Sallisaw is the #1 city in Oklahoma for having the largest population of Lesbians and Gay men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sallisaw Discussions

Search the Sallisaw Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 49 min TAMARA 71,605
Sequoyah County Times 11 hr Karla 8
Back to school 16 hr DWM 2
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) Mon el Jesus 2,591
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) Mon Jesus 11,284
Sallisaw OK Makes me SICK (Nov '09) Jul 25 your so right 139
New Mayor a Mistake Jul 24 Curious 63
•••
•••
•••
•••

Sallisaw Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sallisaw People Search