First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lowes

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Mar 29, 2013
If you want a Lowes in Sallisaw, call and let us know you want us to be here.
progress

United States

#2 Mar 29, 2013
Lowes wrote:
Lol. Executives from Lowes are on Topix? I don't want a Lowes. Just like Walmart, Lowes is a small town killer.
Funny

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Mar 29, 2013
Ever seen a lowes or Home Depot in a community of 9000. No
think

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Mar 29, 2013
It would be nice to have a lowes it would help drive down the prices at the over priced lumber yard who also fights against growth here
Walgreens

Greenwood, AR

#5 Mar 30, 2013
I'm the "CEO" of Walgreens. If your city would've put in the stoplight at Cedar and Ruth you all could be enjoying your walgreens rewards and have a better selection of pharmacies to do business at. Not to mention employee approximately 30 people as opposed to the the laundromat and heavenly imaging that combined employees only a handful of people. But your ignorant backwoods way of life does not want this city to grow. Poteau is our next location, have fun driving to fort smith for anything interesting.
Funny

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Mar 30, 2013
Walgreens wrote:
I'm the "CEO" of Walgreens. If your city would've put in the stoplight at Cedar and Ruth you all could be enjoying your walgreens rewards and have a better selection of pharmacies to do business at. Not to mention employee approximately 30 people as opposed to the the laundromat and heavenly imaging that combined employees only a handful of people. But your ignorant backwoods way of life does not want this city to grow. Poteau is our next location, have fun driving to fort smith for anything interesting.
This is so funny. Did this come from mrs Bennett as well. Since she so engaged on improving things. Besides. A CEO lot more professional then to post on this b**** ing board
Really

Sallisaw, OK

#7 Mar 30, 2013
Walgreens wrote:
Anybody that believes this please contact me about some ocean front property I have for sale, just minutes away from downtown Sallisaw. Special deals for "CEO"s
Walgreens

Greenwood, AR

#8 Mar 30, 2013
Clearly I was using sarcasm with the "CEO"... were you born yesterday?
John B

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Apr 1, 2013
Lowes wrote:
I went on their website. If you click on 'about us' you can then choose 'request a lowes'.

Hope that helps.
like i said

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Talked to lowes today they are doing research for a store in Sallisaw again they said maybe it well work out this time
Nicole Bennett

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Apr 4, 2013
like i said wrote:
Talked to lowes today they are doing research for a store in Sallisaw again they said maybe it well work out this time
I haven't posted on here and if I do it will be under my name, I'm not scared to say what I have to say behind a screen name, we do need growth and I only told the truth about the way this town operates, sorry if that offends you, don't say I posted anything unless you see my name. I don't hide under a false name, only reason you'll ever see me post is to clarify something someone tells me about, I have better things to do with my time then mess with trash talk on here, or argue with people over stupid useless things. Have a nice night.
Nicole Bennett

Fort Smith, AR

#12 Apr 4, 2013
This was meant for the person who said it was me posting in previous post, not trying to offend the wrong person. See not a frequent user on topix.
like i said

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Nicole Bennett wrote:
This was meant for the person who said it was me posting in previous post, not trying to offend the wrong person. See not a frequent user on topix.
Since you say your gonna run for mayor tell us what plan is to bring in new business and growth we gave the right to know if you want our votes put up or shut up. What about cleaning up the trash around town like over on wheeler
Funny

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Apr 5, 2013
What about moving the trashy storm cellar. And stop spreading false information about companies that want to come to sallisaw. Sallisaw cannot support a lowes or a Home Depot. That is why you never see them in city's our size.

Ad tell hubby to start doing something for this county. In fact just tell truth. You don't support sallisaw
like i said

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Funny wrote:
What about moving the trashy storm cellar. And stop spreading false information about companies that want to come to sallisaw. Sallisaw cannot support a lowes or a Home Depot. That is why you never see them in city's our size.

Ad tell hubby to start doing something for this county. In fact just tell truth. You don't support sallisaw
I've seen lowes and Home Depot in towns this small or smaller and this town and area around it can and would support it hell towns our size even have target. Just get our and drive the country and learn something. Putting down change means you don't want change
Jangles

United States

#16 Apr 5, 2013
Nicole Bennett wrote:
Mrs. Bennett, for your best interest I would think in engaging those who are searching to find something, anything to twist out of context perhaps to ignore topix and focus on the real issues is the best plan of action.

Just a suggestion,
Mahalo
Find out the facts

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Apr 5, 2013
like i said wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen lowes and Home Depot in towns this small or smaller and this town and area around it can and would support it hell towns our size even have target. Just get our and drive the country and learn something. Putting down change means you don't want change
Name the towns please. Name towns our size that has these.
Linda

Fort Smith, AR

#18 Apr 5, 2013
Jangles wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Bennett, for your best interest I would think in engaging those who are searching to find something, anything to twist out of context perhaps to ignore topix and focus on the real issues is the best plan of action.
Just a suggestion,
Mahalo
She has the right to post here like we all do.
Gary

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Apr 5, 2013
Find out the facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Name the towns please. Name towns our size that has these.
FYI Lowes has talked about coming here but our city leaders didn't want that.
Zane

United States

#20 Apr 5, 2013
Linda wrote:
<quoted text> She has the right to post here like we all do.
Read the post dimwit no one said she didn't have the right did they and they also said it was a suggestion. Just like I suggest you read before you engage your keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new city manger (Oct '16) 17 hr Bluecatsbitehard 188
Vian police still corrupt (Feb '16) 21 hr Peter Punkin pie ... 6
jobs Nov 19 goodoleboybuddy 4
Get rid of city commissioners. Nov 18 duh 66
Sexy Mofos Nov 16 2 hunks 3
sallisaw marines (Mar '15) Nov 16 SMW 9
City manager letter Nov 8 HUH 3

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance