missing jamison family.

missing jamison family.

Posted in the Sallisaw Forum

“aka; lar”

Since: Sep 08

FIND THE JAMISON FAMILY!!!

#1 Jul 18, 2010
We are still searching for Bobby, Sherilyn and Madyson Jamison, who disappeared last October. There truck was found at an abandoned oil well site outside of Red Oak Oklahoma.

Please join us at their FaceBook page;

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIND-THE-JAMISO...

We are trying to reach the 1000 friends mark before August 1 2010. This will be little Madyson's birthday.

Please help us find the family!
Want To Know

Claremore, OK

#2 Jul 18, 2010
Is the missing Jamison family related to the Jamisons that live in Sallisaw?

“aka; lar”

#3 Jul 18, 2010
Want To Know wrote:
Is the missing Jamison family related to the Jamisons that live in Sallisaw?
Yes, they are. Jack and Donna Jamison are Bobby's aunt and uncle.
Hummmm

Claremore, OK

#4 Jul 18, 2010
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm. I find that to be rather interesting.
LOL

Sallisaw, OK

#5 Jul 19, 2010
Has this story been covered any by the local media ?? First I've heard about it....!!!! Will say a prayer for their safe return.

“aka; lar”

#6 Jul 19, 2010
Hummmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmm. I find that to be rather interesting.
Hummmm, why do you say that?

“aka; lar”

#7 Jul 19, 2010
LOL wrote:
Has this story been covered any by the local media ?? First I've heard about it....!!!! Will say a prayer for their safe return.
LOL, when you say "local media", do you mean Sallisaw?

Thank you for your prayers. This is such a strange case. Little Madyson Jamison inherited her Grandfather's estate, two months after she disappeared. Bob Jamison was her Grandfather.

Once again, thank you for your prayers.
Information

Claremore, OK

#8 Jul 19, 2010
LOL wrote:
You can Google the Eufaula Topix and click on the topic "Missing Eufaula Family KFOR" and read all about it, along with the comments.

“aka; lar”

#9 Jul 19, 2010
Here is one of the first media reports to come out on the missing family;

http://www.newson6.com/global/story.asp...

“aka; lar”

#10 Jul 19, 2010
Here is an article from Tulsa World.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/site/printerfriendl...
LOL

Sallisaw, OK

#11 Jul 19, 2010
Thanks so much for the info....how sad . Will continue to keep them in our prayers.

“aka; lar”

#12 Jul 19, 2010
You are welcome!

We just want to find out what happened to them and bring them home.
indian

Okmulgee, OK

#13 Jul 20, 2010
Is Sherilyn part Indian? What tribe? Good place to approach for help if she is Indian. Get to talking to them about a REWARD fund...since Starlet, Jack and Amos Jamison aren't gonna part with any of the inheritance money they took from Madyson!
prayers

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Jul 20, 2010
gobills wrote:
You are welcome!
We just want to find out what happened to them and bring them home.
Our prayers are with you all.
bob

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Dec 25, 2013
indian wrote:
Is Sherilyn part Indian? What tribe? Good place to approach for help if she is Indian. Get to talking to them about a REWARD fund...since Starlet, Jack and Amos Jamison aren't gonna part with any of the inheritance money they took from Madyson!
How did you know they wouldn't part from they inheritance for a reward money? jack and amos got all the inheritance and starlet got her part from the divorce and not bob's money, Mary is bob sister and her and her husband got money too. I am Bob's nephew and bobby is my cousin, and yes sherlyn is part indian. They got money because they talk to bob while he was sick and talk to him into making jack his estate executive before bob died and after bobby came up missing and the family did not tell Bob that his kid and grand daughter was missing, probably so that he would sign the papers.
bob

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Dec 25, 2013
gobills wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and Donna from my understanding got in trouble for embezzlement before bobby came up missing, then jack got all that money from bob's estate sounds funny to me and only a few got anything from his estate, if something happen to madysen they was to split the inheritance between immediate family bro and sis and they agreed not to go for anymore if they settle with the agreement how ever much that was i heard it was alot dont know how much tho. I think there is more than the eye can see of whats really going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
county Tue concerned 4
News Tifini Noel Thompson Renfro Missing Alamo Prope... (Aug '09) Jul 25 knows 57
John Bennett (Feb '15) Jul 25 Lets Debate 52
Corruption in Muldrow from police to judge (Jan '16) Jul 24 PoliceSupporter 8
jobs.jobs.jobs Jul 22 ILikeTAcos 10
sallisaw marines (Mar '15) Jul 10 Travis 5
News Former youth minister gets 5-year deferred sent... (Jun '12) Jul 8 the truth 4

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages