OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, Sta...

OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Question 756

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 11, 2010

1,604 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39484 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it was a good analogy you gave, I was just joking about it but I too, am not a good joke teller, lol.
Hope you are having a wonderful day. Partly sunny here and tempature is perfect and lake is very calm at the moment.
The weather must be the same as there. It is a good day. Just been busy outside. We had 2 big Blackjack tress die. So my old 70 year old husband cut them down and we have been bust cutting them up. Will have firewood. a lot and will give it away to who ever will load it up and haul it off. the rest we have burned. But the weather has been good and there is very little wind. Just jump on here when taking a break. I actually thought we would be hear all about Justi's great shopping spree and helping the economy (which seems to think she is the only one on here that does such a thing). She do like to brag about all she has and does but just can't seem to provide health ins. for their employees. That's the government's job don't you know!
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39485 May 7, 2013
Does anyone know what time Thunder plays tonite. Hope not at 7 because NCIS will come first.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39486 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and if they kill your feet then I'm not even going to ask if I can borrow them for prom nite, LOL.
That ignorant dolt, JustaThug can't find one thing you yourself have ever posted like she has descrided ever on any of these threads and I know that for a fact!
I've been here with you and her for the last several years I know of. She is a pathological liar and that is being nice about it so... don't scold me to hard, lol.
I would not blame you. If the shoes kill my feet they usually go to either one of grandgirls or Daughter-in-laws. We all pretty much where close to the same size. And I am not into old looking granny shoes yet. Have given up the 4" and higher heel though!
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39487 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>What would you do and how would you feel if you had a love one killed in Benghazi?
I know I would want question answered to why that happened. With all the up rising in the ME wouldn't you think the government would be better in keeping tabs on what is going on and keeping our people safe that there in behalf of our country.
You know you all sooo looove to comment on Benghazi but you don't REALLY know anything about it.

Might be useful to read the official report of the accountability board. A lot of what caused the problem is that Benghazi was a temporary mission (special mission), which meant it was NOT an official long-term facility which would have automatically had funds and equipment and personnel sent to it, which in turn meant that everyone there was temporary. Heck, the RSO in charge of security was changed every two weeks to two months.

The report identifies a lot of things done wrong. The problem from the right wing position is that it doesn’t stretch the blame to Clinton or Obama.

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/2...
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39488 May 7, 2013
Or

The FIRST TEAM that had made it into Benghazi:

a group of six Americans had already flown to Benghazi earlier, and two of those Americans were killed in a mortar attack.

This was the SECOND TEAM that you all were so concerned about:

U.S. military officials confirmed late Monday that a four-man Special Operations Forces team was denied permission to leave the US Embassy in Tripoli following reports that the consulate in Benghazi had been attacked.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the team was reviewing security at U.S. embassies throughout the Middle East and was not prepared for a combat assault mission, being armed with only 9mm sidearms.

They also noted that the situation at Benghazi remained unclear and there were concerns the Embassy in Tripoli also could become a target.

If you knew anything about the Military, they come prepared and don't jump into suicide missions for people that are already DEAD like they were in Behghazi.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39489 May 7, 2013
Heat, you don't know anything as a fact, your just a festering boil on the rear end of the US.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39490 May 7, 2013
Of course, you great military minds would take the last of our security assets out of Tripoli and move them to Benghazi, not knowing if the situation was just confined to there while leaving Tripoli short staffed.

After all, you can't figure out the flying times for military assets to get from Europe to Benghazi or even the time difference.

You know guys, you should keep your conversation on shoes.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39491 May 7, 2013
So the whole blame is this:

In other words, if you’re sending a security detail to check security at diplomatic facilities in unstable areas, they should have the capabilities at hand to respond to a potential emergency at one of the facilities. At a minimum, that should mean carrying their long weapons - rifles, machine guns, etc.

That too, has costs, and with the sequester and penny pinching by State means that security preparations aren't what they ought to be.

Which means like everything else, you get what you pay for.
Marcus

United States

#39492 May 7, 2013
Stephen wrote:
Steve Malzberg Show had Brandon Webb a former navy seal, sniper instructor, Editor-in-Chief at SOFREP.com , and co-author of "Benghazi: "The Definitive Report"
Malzberg asked hard hitting questions and Webb answered then directly and with no wimpy azz wiggle room so many p.c. people fed us in the press.
Webb says Patrick Kennedy is clearly at fault because a threat assessment is done for each embassy location all 254 locations.#9 was Benghazi and #10 was Tripoli on the list of most dangerous locations out of the 254 embassy buildings. Clearly the amount of security was inadequate that was clear at the beginning, after finding the threat assessment information the amount of security Ambassador Stevens and staff had was dereliction of duty and criminal.
Malzberg asked Webb if he thought H.Clinton was responsible and he said he didn't think she was cleared of responsibility at this stage of the investigation but clearly Kennedy knew the level of threat and had the responsibility to make sure the security reflected the threat level.
Webb's book also made NYT best seller! Great post btw.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39493 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
So the whole blame is this:
In other words, if you’re sending a security detail to check security at diplomatic facilities in unstable areas, they should have the capabilities at hand to respond to a potential emergency at one of the facilities. At a minimum, that should mean carrying their long weapons - rifles, machine guns, etc.
That too, has costs, and with the sequester and penny pinching by State means that security preparations aren't what they ought to be.
Which means like everything else, you get what you pay for.

You ignorant uneducated dolt, the damn sequester hadn't even happen when our people got murder you ignorant mental midget pig.

It truly is a shame they allow people like you roam around free instead of a straight-jacket on a mental ward. Talk about a boil festering on the ass of America, you bitch win the prize.
TAMARA

Edmond, OK

#39494 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you all sooo looove to comment on Benghazi but you don't REALLY know anything about it.
Might be useful to read the official report of the accountability board. A lot of what caused the problem is that Benghazi was a temporary mission (special mission), which meant it was NOT an official long-term facility which would have automatically had funds and equipment and personnel sent to it, which in turn meant that everyone there was temporary. Heck, the RSO in charge of security was changed every two weeks to two months.
The report identifies a lot of things done wrong. The problem from the right wing position is that it doesn’t stretch the blame to Clinton or Obama.
So what you are saying if you are temporary your life is not worth a shi-t?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39495 May 7, 2013
Also that second team at Tripoli:

So, when we call them “special forces” really we’re talking about people who were analysts, not people who were trained (or at least expecting to be suddenly thrust into) a combat mission. That's why they just had side arms

The trained ones were already there and 2 of them were dead.

Plus the Marine detail could not leave the Embassy unprotected because that's their assignment. Like they would hardly leave a place referenced in the Marine Corp theme song unprotected from possible attack. Which at that time the thinking was it was possible or probable.
Packing Heat

Vinita, OK

#39496 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>

No need to read that fabricated bullshit, it is being investigated too. We will watch that too during the upcoming hearings.

Hard to believe you are so damn stupid and just don't get it do you. It is about impeach Obama now! He has already done the damage and must be punished.

Now shut the hell up you ignorant dolt!
Marcus

United States

#39497 May 7, 2013
Bureau of Justice Statistics just released their report concerning crime in the USA. The new government reports destroys argument by anti-assault weapon zealots.

40% state prison inmates committed crimes from guns obtained illegally.

37% by friend or relative.

Less than 1% obtained the gun through gun shows.

Gun violence has dropped dramatically from 1993 - 2011. Non-fatal firearms dropped 69% during that same period. 39% drop in homicides for the same period. Still 3/4 of all homicides are committed by handguns.

* Washingtonpost.com
Gail

United States

#39498 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant uneducated dolt, the damn sequester hadn't even happen when our people got murder you ignorant mental midget pig.
It truly is a shame they allow people like you roam around free instead of a straight-jacket on a mental ward. Talk about a boil festering on the ass of America, you bitch win the prize.
You guys says justaminute is a female are you sure? I mean the overt effort that is put in misrepresentation is awful. How do you know it's a woman doing this?
Marcus

United States

#39499 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't let the truth get in her way of posting progressive liberal bullshit.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39500 May 7, 2013
TAMARA wrote:
<quoted text>So what you are saying if you are temporary your life is not worth a shi-t?
You know Tamara your reading comprehension is a decided Failure for you....
Marcus

United States

#39501 May 7, 2013
Justaminute's a wacky female. Her real name is Karen L. Janbaz of Oklahoma City Oklahoma. Glad I don't live anywhere near OKC.

:-)
Zane

United States

#39502 May 7, 2013
Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Tamara your reading comprehension is a decided Failure for you....
SASQUATCH BEOTCH ALERT.....SASQUATCH BEOTCH ALERT....
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

#39503 May 7, 2013
Packing Heat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the ass, the State departments budget was cut back in 2011 and I gave you a link to the whole thing in yesterdays posts.

But facts and truth are not your thang..

You have an agenda, remember impeachment for Obama and prison for Hilary.

Any thing coming out of your pie hole is propaganda to get your goal. You've passed partisanship a while back, your end is full on traitor territory now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Sallisaw dying? (Dec '14) 9 hr The Truth 16
John Bennett (Feb '15) Aug 25 TeaBaggerPOS 61
Mid America Game Club (Jul '15) Aug 15 Almac 9
Corruption in Muldrow from police to judge (Jan '16) Aug 12 PoliceSupporter 10
News Former youth minister gets 5-year deferred sent... (Jun '12) Aug 8 Anonymous 5
county Jul '16 concerned 4
News Tifini Noel Thompson Renfro Missing Alamo Prope... (Aug '09) Jul '16 knows 57

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages