ping

Euless, TX

#103 May 10, 2012
Lockhart will threaten your job if u have larry sign... But o Well thats only till the end of this year by ron welcome back larry.... O and ron i here the weather is nice in cali LOL
Outraged

Sallisaw, OK

#104 May 10, 2012
candidates campaigning wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, Bennett and Lane are campaigning together and for each other. Lockhart is campaigning for Rick Agent, Julie Haywood and Mark Barnes. Except when Lockhart is around veterans, he pretends to be for Bennett.
Ron Lockhart tells the truth to veterans. That is an outright lie, sir. I am a veteran.
Sunshine

Euless, TX

#105 May 10, 2012
ping wrote:
Lockhart will threaten your job if u have larry sign... But o Well thats only till the end of this year by ron welcome back larry.... O and ron i here the weather is nice in cali LOL
Please explain the Cali joke
Duh

Sallisaw, OK

#106 May 10, 2012
If Ron Lockhart threatened anyone I'm sure it would have been on television news. The reason it isn't on television news is because its not verifiable or creditable. You people are the most dim witted of all Sequoyah county.
Stereo

Sallisaw, OK

#107 May 10, 2012
I didn't know methheads could be literate and be able to operate a computer let alone navigate the big world wide web all while cooking their meth. It's borderline amazing.
stupid

Euless, TX

#108 May 10, 2012
Duh wrote:
If Ron Lockhart threatened anyone I'm sure it would have been on television news. The reason it isn't on television news is because its not verifiable or creditable. You people are the most dim witted of all Sequoyah county.
Lockhart had friends in tv media. Nothing negative will ever be aired. And the word is credible stupid. Don't worry. The people threatened are not going the media route. They actually want something done.
Duh

Sallisaw, OK

#109 May 10, 2012
Thank you for the lesson in how to spell "credible." May I offer my sincerest apologies to you. You must have won a spelling bee in the 5th grade. I bow to your obvious superiority in all things grammar and spelling. You sir are both a gentleman and a scholar. I bet you even went to college, possibly even graduate school. Perhaps you have a Ph.D in rhetoric? Do you teach English at Carl Albert? I need to schedule a class with you. You probably mold young minds with your patience and diplomacy in schooling young people.

Tell me do you cite your research papers in APA or Turabian?

Please I would like to confer with you best practices in citation of research papers.

Thank you, Jackass!
stupid

Euless, TX

#110 May 11, 2012
Duh wrote:
Thank you for the lesson in how to spell "credible." May I offer my sincerest apologies to you. You must have won a spelling bee in the 5th grade. I bow to your obvious superiority in all things grammar and spelling. You sir are both a gentleman and a scholar. I bet you even went to college, possibly even graduate school. Perhaps you have a Ph.D in rhetoric? Do you teach English at Carl Albert? I need to schedule a class with you. You probably mold young minds with your patience and diplomacy in schooling young people.

Tell me do you cite your research papers in APA or Turabian?

Please I would like to confer with you best practices in citation of research papers.

Thank you, Jackass!
And you are deflecting. I make typos and spelling errors just like everyone else but your misuse of creditable is laughable and ironic since you were accusing someone else of being stupid. That's all. Nothing personal.
okeykid

Euless, TX

#111 May 11, 2012
I think Ron should run for president sounds like people thinks he can control so many people.
dusty

Euless, TX

#112 May 12, 2012
ibeda wrote:
lol...that makes sense..not..
eric helms dont work dope very well he just tells inmates who is working for other cops lol
dusty

Euless, TX

#113 May 12, 2012
Duh wrote:
or it could be under investigation retard
Sequoyah douchbag

Euless, TX

#115 May 28, 2012
Sun Kissed wrote:
How is Eric Helms living in Leflore county and an employee of rons? I thought everyone had to reside in Sequoyah county to work for the sheriff office? anyways i heard he was running for sheriff in Leflore county. I am sure Lane will not need him anyways.
I saw larry lane having sex with a pig once.
I saw it too

Muskogee, OK

#116 May 28, 2012
Sequoyah douchbag wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw larry lane having sex with a pig once.
I saw larry lane putting a sign in his butthole in my yard at 2 am. He was staring through my window with it in his bunshole. Im voting for Lockhart all the way. He came back the next night and pulled the splinters out with a little mag light in his teeth and tweesers. Looked like a cat lickin its balloon knot. P
Shameful

Muskogee, OK

#117 May 28, 2012
I saw it too wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw larry lane putting a sign in his butthole in my yard at 2 am. He was staring through my window with it in his bunshole. Im voting for Lockhart all the way. He came back the next night and pulled the splinters out with a little mag light in his teeth and tweesers. Looked like a cat lickin its balloon knot. P
You should be ashamed lying on here. Everyone tells the truth in this place.
anti lockhart

Coventry, RI

#118 May 28, 2012
I saw it too wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Lockhart supporters keeping it classy as usual. Learn how to spell before you go on your next idiotic rant.
Sequoyah dochebag

Euless, TX

#119 May 28, 2012
anti lockhart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Lockhart supporters keeping it classy as usual. Learn how to spell before you go on your next idiotic rant.
Telling rediculous lies is childish your right. Thanks for clarifying that ive never seen lies on here before. Spell check rediculous for me while your at it i dont think i got it right. Doucheman out!!!!
anti lockhart

Sallisaw, OK

#120 May 28, 2012
Sequoyah dochebag wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling rediculous lies is childish your right. Thanks for clarifying that ive never seen lies on here before. Spell check rediculous for me while your at it i dont think i got it right. Doucheman out!!!!
"ridiculous" spell check is your friend, check it out
Sequoyah douchebag

Euless, TX

#121 May 28, 2012
anti lockhart wrote:
<quoted text>
"ridiculous" spell check is your friend, check it out
Ive got you for that. Is your favorite actor kelsey grammar. I bet you did good in grammar school. Do you want to be elected grammar sheriff.
anti lockhart

United States

#122 May 29, 2012
Sequoyah douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive got you for that. Is your favorite actor kelsey grammar. I bet you did good in grammar school. Do you want to be elected grammar sheriff.
Awe you've got jokes.
Sequoyah douchebag

Muskogee, OK

#123 May 30, 2012
anti lockhart wrote:
<quoted text> Awe you've got jokes.
Did they make you laugh? You make me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Bennett Sun reader 12
Michelle Obama Was Born Michael LaVaughn Robinson? (Nov '13) Apr 25 Jeanette 85
City of Sallisaw Customer Service (Sep '14) Apr 25 Be responsible 11
D.A. office in sallisaw Apr 14 guesswho 1
Stay away from Dylan Campbell Apr 13 ADULTSNEEDTOACTLI... 2
jody benge Apr 9 hahaha 11
Kendra dawn Hughes/Riddle Apr 5 robro271 1
More from around the web

Sallisaw People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE