Lockhart's election signs

Posted in the Sallisaw Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
voter

Dallas, TX

#1 Mar 15, 2012
What gives Lockhart the right to put signs up without permission. He puts them on city and State property. Not to mention in people's yards without asking or the best one is when he places them on the corner of property so neither land owner knows if the other let him.
true

Sallisaw, OK

#2 Mar 15, 2012
I agree he posts them in the yard of people he knows even if they didn't ask for them. I see them lining the highway going to Gans and it makes me want to just take a paintball gun to them. Can't wait to see more Larry Lane signs up.
Really

United States

#3 Mar 15, 2012
You think your problems are going to be answered with Larry Lane? Let me tell you something, there is a reason the new district attorney FIRED him. Go ahead put up a Lane sign, but just remember, you might just get what you ask for.
person

Dallas, TX

#4 Mar 15, 2012
I think its more about a persons ethical behavior than a sign.
Sun Kissed

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2012
Really wrote:
You think your problems are going to be answered with Larry Lane? Let me tell you something, there is a reason the new district attorney FIRED him. Go ahead put up a Lane sign, but just remember, you might just get what you ask for.
Obviously Ron Lockhart did not solve our problems. I believe he made them worse. Larry got "fired" because Lockhart couldn't fire him himself. In my opinion Lockhart is a coward. Larry was loyal to the previous Sheriff and Lockhart could not see past that. Larry and Frank Lloyd helped make the Drug Task Force for Sequoyah Co what it is today. There has got to be more to the picture for a "new" DA to come in and just fire them. Lockhart makes it really clear that it is his way or the highway. Larry Lane will be an excellent Sheriff. He will not play games.
Um what

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2012
Sun Kissed wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously Ron Lockhart did not solve our problems. I believe he made them worse. Larry got "fired" because Lockhart couldn't fire him himself. In my opinion Lockhart is a coward. Larry was loyal to the previous Sheriff and Lockhart could not see past that. Larry and Frank Lloyd helped make the Drug Task Force for Sequoyah Co what it is today. There has got to be more to the picture for a "new" DA to come in and just fire them. Lockhart makes it really clear that it is his way or the highway. Larry Lane will be an excellent Sheriff. He will not play games.
Oh so the sheriff can hire and fire the DA's task force? Larry was FIRED by the DISTRICT ATTORNEY because he could not conduct himself as a professional while in the office. And you want to let him RUN ONE? You're nuts!!
Sun Kissed

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2012
How did he act unprofessionally?
Deputy

United States

#8 Mar 16, 2012
That truck they are using for the inmate work crew was seized prior to Lockhart taking over. Then fuller drove it for a while. Ron is trying to make it look like he has done so much good
Sun Kissed

United States

#9 Mar 16, 2012
My point exactly.
Ronald 4 Sheriff

United States

#10 Mar 16, 2012
He has done lots while he has been in office he gave Muldrow and Roland some seized vehicles soon after he took office. what did they do with them sure not use them. He could of sold them at the sale and put that money to good use! He has managed to get most of his employees to hate him and lose all respect for him. I noticed several of his signs in empty houses that look like crack houses. Word is he let some of his loyal few take some time off to put up his signs.
Larry

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Larry has all his signs at his "informants" houses! He's as crooked as a dogs hind leg!

Since: Dec 11

United States

#12 Mar 16, 2012
Just wondering what price tag goes on all those signs. Must be more than the annual salary. Anyone know.
Tank

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 16, 2012
Signs at informants houses? That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. What's sad is Lockhart making threats to ppl who have lane signs.
Back to Larry lane being crooked. How is he crooked? Is it because he has more drug bust then all the current deputies combined. I would bet a year of lane drug bust is more then a career of all deputies combined right now.
You will hear that lane was fired because that's the only truth Lockhart has. After he was fired, after some other deputies were fired the drug busts have went down over 75%. Now why would lockhart get rid of the LEOs who succeeded in this area?
ibeda

Tulsa, OK

#14 Mar 17, 2012
eric helms forgot more about drugs than larry lane knows, drug bust went down you are an idiot
Tank

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2012
How many bust does helms have? I know for a fact lane gave several of his search warrants to helms for him to run!
ibeda

Tulsa, OK

#17 Mar 17, 2012
lol...that makes sense..not..
Sun Kissed

Heavener, OK

#18 Mar 18, 2012
How is Eric Helms living in Leflore county and an employee of rons? I thought everyone had to reside in Sequoyah county to work for the sheriff office? anyways i heard he was running for sheriff in Leflore county. I am sure Lane will not need him anyways.
worker

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Mar 19, 2012
Well I guess what the rain don't get my brush hog will... Lol
democratic voter

Fort Smith, AR

#21 Mar 20, 2012
Wow!!!! I normally vote for my party, but for a sheriff to be threatening citizens and calling people for exercising their constitutional right to vote and throwing a fit over his opponents signs. People this is nuts!! This is getting close to a civil right violation. I'm sure if it continues the FBI should be contacted.
You are an idiot

Fort Smith, AR

#22 Mar 20, 2012
Democratic voter if you believe what you read on topix, then my name should read you are a fool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vian police still corrupt (Feb '16) 2 hr Buster420 5
jobs 3 hr goodoleboybuddy 4
new city manger (Oct '16) 5 hr MeMary 160
Get rid of city commissioners. Sat duh 66
Sexy Mofos Nov 16 2 hunks 3
sallisaw marines (Mar '15) Nov 16 SMW 9
City manager letter Nov 8 HUH 3

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance