Ferguson for Mayor, Give Me a Break

Ferguson for Mayor, Give Me a Break

Posted in the Sallisaw Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
SliderHardwood

Fort Smith, AR

#1 Nov 21, 2013
Just read julie ferguson running for mayor. that she was encouraged to do so. well whomever encouraged her should be taken to the woodshed for suggesting such a stupid idea. this woman is the worse backstabbing bitty around. smile to your face and twist the knife when you turn around. was fired from city as well for not being truthful and not doing her job. and dont believe all that i did this and i did that junk in paper either
OK

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Nov 22, 2013
She's a freaking drunk old lady who rambles.
wow

Fort Smith, AR

#3 Nov 22, 2013
Ferguson will give you a break... She will break the seal on a bottle
My Grant

Fort Smith, AR

#4 Nov 22, 2013
I was the recipient of one her home fix grants years ago. I had to pay to have the whole thing redone cause she would not bother to even talk to me after she was all goody goody to me when i applied. After she got what she needed from me, it was like I didnt exist after that.
friend of julie

Tulsa, OK

#5 Nov 23, 2013
SliderHardwood wrote:
Just read julie ferguson running for mayor. that she was encouraged to do so. well whomever encouraged her should be taken to the woodshed for suggesting such a stupid idea. this woman is the worse backstabbing bitty around. smile to your face and twist the knife when you turn around. was fired from city as well for not being truthful and not doing her job. and dont believe all that i did this and i did that junk in paper either
this woman was set us and pushed out just a few months after the loss of her husband, was set up by someone who lied about her and wanted her job, she walked out, then received the termination letter......you should know the truth
Truth

Fort Smith, AR

#6 Nov 23, 2013
friend of julie wrote:
<quoted text>
this woman was set us and pushed out just a few months after the loss of her husband, was set up by someone who lied about her and wanted her job, she walked out, then received the termination letter......you should know the truth
That is her story. It's a lie just like all the others she has told on lots of people
Agree

Fort Smith, AR

#7 Nov 23, 2013
I hate to agree but the woman is not what she makes herself out to be. Behind the scenes she has tried to ruin some good people just to get her way.
Sallisaw voter

Fort Smith, AR

#8 Nov 23, 2013
I'm very encouraged that ms ferguson is running. . Maybe she will bring jobs to this city. The mayor should be out getting jobs. What we have now is a mayor that wants to run every office in the city, look what the mayor did he listened to billy Oliver and a few officer to cause so much embarrassment against the police department, Julie we are behind you and a lot more people are to. Let's send Shannon insurance vann back home.
Also a voter

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Nov 23, 2013
I would vote for anyone I would think would do a good job as mayor. But I will not vote for Julie ferguson. Nothing against her personally but I have overheard things she has told people concerning the city and I know most of those things are absolutely not true and we're only told to make people look bad. Not a good choice for mayor
OMG

Fort Smith, AR

#10 Nov 27, 2013
OMG is this true? She is running for mayor. I cant stand her as my commissioner.
Good Grief

Fort Smith, AR

#11 Nov 29, 2013
OMG wrote:
OMG is this true? She is running for mayor. I cant stand her as my commissioner.
Unfortunately yes it is true. Last thing this town needs is her for to be mayor.
wake up people...

United States

#12 Nov 30, 2013
Hmm, what happened to Nicole Swearingen Bennet running for mayor? That was the funniest shit I've ever heard. She's not qualified at all & just wants attention just like her back stabbing husband. He despised Lockhart, remember when Ron tried to file charges against him, now they are buddies! Once they realized that they can team up with each other & also use each other for their own personal gain they became attached at the hip!! As far as Ferguson I don't much about her but I'm hoping someone with a lot more experience decides to run. And all you dumbasses saying that Billy Oliver was the reason for all of Shaloa's problems, well Billy wasn't the one that was stealing from the city, & driving his family around Sallisaw & Ft.Smith in the city patrol vehicle using city gas. But some people seem to think that's ok & we should just let it go? Hell no!!!!!! A thief is a thief. Glad he's gone.
Truth

Fort Smith, AR

#13 Nov 30, 2013
Truth hurts sometime. It is funny all of this blew up in Bennett's face.
George of the jungle

Fort Smith, AR

#14 Nov 30, 2013
He'll a blind monkey. (Or drunk monkey) could do better I think. Lol
Omg

Fort Smith, AR

#15 Dec 2, 2013
I hope the hell someone files for mayor besides Ferguson. Geeez I can't believe what has become of our city. She is the last person we need as mayor. She is already telling lies about people and has stated she could do more for this town than any chamber member has ever done. Just as she has always done, she blows her own whistle and when she starts she goes back to the 70's and what all she did.
Pleading Citizen

United States

#16 Dec 2, 2013
We need someone to come in and promote our town to companies that provide JOBS!!!!!!!!! Nothing else should matter but creating jobs in this town! There are plenty of companies that would benefit from our industrial park. A company called Phoenix Metals is building a multi million dollar building in fort Chaffee because they need to be on the interstate 40 corridor......... Fort smith actively recruited them when Sallisaw is right off the interstate and already has multiple buildings sitting VACANT! Please citizens of Sallisaw, vote someone into office that will RECRUIT companies for our failing city.
Agree

Fort Smith, AR

#17 Dec 3, 2013
Pleading Citizen wrote:
We need someone to come in and promote our town to companies that provide JOBS!!!!!!!!! Nothing else should matter but creating jobs in this town! There are plenty of companies that would benefit from our industrial park. A company called Phoenix Metals is building a multi million dollar building in fort Chaffee because they need to be on the interstate 40 corridor......... Fort smith actively recruited them when Sallisaw is right off the interstate and already has multiple buildings sitting VACANT! Please citizens of Sallisaw, vote someone into office that will RECRUIT companies for our failing city.
Agree but one small issue. State of Oklahoma incentives. It is just not all Sallisaw
Pleading Citizen

United States

#18 Dec 3, 2013
A few years ago Walgreens was looking to put a store in at the corner of cedar and Ruth/Iola where all that prime business real estate once was.... Well guess what, the city did not want to put a traffic light there among other things like the land owner not wanting to let "big business" come into a small town because they would take business away from cliffs and Sallisaw pharmacy.... Guess what?!? That didn't happen when Walmart came in. Now instead of a business that would employ a couple dozen if not more people there is a laundromat and another business that combined employs 5 or 6 employees at most. There needs to be a change in sallisaws leadership from the mayor to commissioners all the way to the city manager and even GASP!!! The chamber president. Sallisaw is headed to its demise unless we can change the mindset of all these people on welfare thinking they can't work because there are no jobs. We need a group of leaders that will CREATE jobs and not stifle the growth of Sallisaw!
Mary

Fort Smith, AR

#19 Dec 3, 2013
If Julie Ferguson, is everything you all say about her, and she is the only one running for mayor, except Shannon, then there is no choice. I don't know anything about Julie, just what I have been reading or hearing, but I sure don't want to see Shannon Vann back in office. He does NOTHING for the citizens, but he like his pictures taken. I am not trying to be critical of Shannon, but I have dealt with him on many matters, and never got any solutions, he would only do what Bill Baker told him to do. Shannon, I am sorry, you probably are a good man in a lot of ways, but you are not Mayor material.
Truth

Fort Smith, AR

#20 Dec 4, 2013
Pleading Citizen wrote:
A few years ago Walgreens was looking to put a store in at the corner of cedar and Ruth/Iola where all that prime business real estate once was.... Well guess what, the city did not want to put a traffic light there among other things like the land owner not wanting to let "big business" come into a small town because they would take business away from cliffs and Sallisaw pharmacy.... Guess what?!? That didn't happen when Walmart came in. Now instead of a business that would employ a couple dozen if not more people there is a laundromat and another business that combined employs 5 or 6 employees at most. There needs to be a change in sallisaws leadership from the mayor to commissioners all the way to the city manager and even GASP!!! The chamber president. Sallisaw is headed to its demise unless we can change the mindset of all these people on welfare thinking they can't work because there are no jobs. We need a group of leaders that will CREATE jobs and not stifle the growth of Sallisaw!
No truth to this. This was started by the Bennett's when they had the town hall meeting. And you now see how much of that was BS. Besides if a property owner doesn't want to sell that is their business not the city's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Parkins Apr 23 Trashy 12
New Mayor? Apr 20 wondering 7
News Treasure Hunting Season is open Apr 11 Lost in Sallisaw 1
News Vian School Investigation (Mar '08) Apr 10 Zeke 23
We need a new coach Apr 10 Johnny Newcoach 10
pedophile MHS teacher IS pregnant Apr 9 Anonymous 2
News Six graduate from Sequoyah County Drug Court (Dec '08) Apr 9 jazzymine79 112

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages