Analyst

Sallisaw, OK

#1 Jul 4, 2013
How come Bennett failed to get all those crooks out of office?
to all low lifes

Fort Smith, AR

#2 Jul 4, 2013
How come you have nothing better to do than to try and get shit started on topix?
Analyst

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jul 5, 2013
How come Bennett can't get anything done?
the crook it out

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2013
You idiot the crook is out. Shaloa was demoted months ago, they can't just fire him YET! So who's the crooks? Name one person that is stealing city funds that hasn't already been demoted?
Lacy

Sallisaw, OK

#5 Jul 5, 2013
the crook it out wrote:
You idiot the crook is out. Shaloa was demoted months ago, they can't just fire him YET! So who's the crooks? Name one person that is stealing city funds that hasn't already been demoted?
Shannon Vann.
Analyst

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 5, 2013
Bennett can't keep his word.
grow up

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jul 5, 2013
the crook it out wrote:
Edwards has not been fired or demoted. He's elected so can't be removed from office unless convicted. And that's a stretch unless there is more that can be proved.

I like the idea of a recall petition for him, and Bennett.
grow up

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Jul 5, 2013
Lacy wrote:
<quoted text>Shannon Vann.
Last I checked he wasn't the one being charged.
Lacy

Sallisaw, OK

#9 Jul 5, 2013
grow up wrote:
<quoted text>Last I checked he wasn't the one being charged.
Shannon is a piss poor mayor and should be removed.
Tell us

Sallisaw, OK

#10 Jul 5, 2013
Lacy wrote:
<quoted text> Shannon is a piss poor mayor and should be removed.
So what makes you an expert? Third hand information from a friend of a friend of a friend, or are you the wife of the chief
Tell us

Sallisaw, OK

#11 Jul 5, 2013
How can the mayor of Sallisaw steal funds when he doesn't handle any funds, much less see any of it. This just proves how uninformed some people can be. Shannon is a great mayor and has been for a long time and will be for many more years.

If you want to make accusations then do a little research first and know what your talking about.
Tell us

Sallisaw, OK

#12 Jul 5, 2013
Chief needs to resign and move on.
Lacy

Sallisaw, OK

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Tell us wrote:
How can the mayor of Sallisaw steal funds when he doesn't handle any funds, much less see any of it. This just proves how uninformed some people can be. Shannon is a great mayor and has been for a long time and will be for many more years.

If you want to make accusations then do a little research first and know what your talking about.
You are very ignorant.Look around this town and see if you can find anything he's done to improve it. Sallisaw is not what it once was and he does nothing to help it.
Tell Us

Sallisaw, OK

#14 Jul 6, 2013
Lacy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very ignorant.Look around this town and see if you can find anything he's done to improve it. Sallisaw is not what it once was and he does nothing to help it.
Ignorant is defined as lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified,neither of which fits me, but seems to fit you. You have made accusations on people, so show proof.
Watercooler

Sallisaw, OK

#15 Jul 6, 2013
Sallisaw is not what it once was? I find that statement completely wrong. We may not have grown as much as other communities across the US, but I think we are right where we need to be. We have improved over the years and yes maybe we should have more jobs in the community, but you have to realize some of those things are out of our control, i.e. state and federal government level, economy downturn, etc...

We have improved, just not the way some people thing we should have or should not have. We have a new water plant, Carl Albert campus(twice expanded), a new middle school is coming, a new sports complex is coming, a new mercy clinic is coming, we have Aviagen, Cellofoam, and Cherokee Nation keeps growing in our community. And now discussions are ongoing again on the horse track.

Sallisaw's time is coming....just wait.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Muldrow Teen Walks Again, Testifies Against Wom... Wed Allen 5
Roland embezzler sentenced Wed Joseph 3
Sallisaw Ashley Madison List Aug 24 that simple 4
herbie fully loaded n his daddy (Apr '14) Aug 24 someone 5
Journey Church Scandal Aug 23 Suzy Q 46
New Muldrow Police Chief (Apr '14) Aug 19 Troll Slayer 76
Still no charges.. what gives? Aug 12 K Maynor 32 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages