What does Brian Zinck do?
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Kathy

Fort Smith, AR

#81 May 31, 2013
starting trouble wrote:
I think the person that started this thread just wanted attention & wanted to start trouble. If you go to church like you claim then you know it's not right to judge others and spread rumors. I wish people would use this website for positive things instead of using it to spread ugly rumors about the people in our community. It's really sad. I will pray for all of you that apparently need God in your life. GOD BLESS YOU!
Most of what has been said is true. Preachers are paid by the poor so they can live lavish lifestyles and that is what God is about. He not about who drives the best car or wears the best clothing. My thoughts are we should all helping the poor not robing them.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#82 Jun 3, 2013
starting trouble wrote:
I think the person that started this thread just wanted attention & wanted to start trouble. If you go to church like you claim then you know it's not right to judge others and spread rumors. I wish people would use this website for positive things instead of using it to spread ugly rumors about the people in our community. It's really sad. I will pray for all of you that apparently need God in your life. GOD BLESS YOU!
If you will go back to page ONE and READ all the comments about how some of the Pastors in Sallisaw are being bad mouthed you will figure out who wants to start trouble. I do attend church and HAVE NOT bashed ANY pastors in Sallisaw or spread any rumors? I do have God in my life and I feel there are some very caring Pastors in our community .But you should know by now if you are reading TOPIX it is not a very positive website:(
starting trouble

Brooksville, FL

#83 Jun 7, 2013
In reply to "I go too", everyone has made mistakes. Just because someone is a Pastor, Lawyer, Doctor, Law Enforcement officer, or any other public figure doesn't give any of us the right to judge them or start a public thread on the Internet & make their mistakes public!!! Would you like someone to dig out your skeletons & start talking about them on Topix? Everyone that calls people names, puts people down, drags their family into it as well, & makes up ridiculous rumors about someone and then wants to drag their spouse & children into the ridiculousness, well I believe that person(s) needs GOD &. Life! Also, weather you BELIEVE something is true or not is your opinion! I found this site from a friend because I was asking about websites about helping Moore, OK. I found ONE thread inTopix! The rest were all about talking nonsense about people. Shows the kind of world we live in these days😔
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#84 Jun 7, 2013
starting trouble wrote:
In reply to "I go too", everyone has made mistakes. Just because someone is a Pastor, Lawyer, Doctor, Law Enforcement officer, or any other public figure doesn't give any of us the right to judge them or start a public thread on the Internet & make their mistakes public!!! Would you like someone to dig out your skeletons & start talking about them on Topix? Everyone that calls people names, puts people down, drags their family into it as well, & makes up ridiculous rumors about someone and then wants to drag their spouse & children into the ridiculousness, well I believe that person(s) needs GOD &. Life! Also, weather you BELIEVE something is true or not is your opinion! I found this site from a friend because I was asking about websites about helping Moore, OK. I found ONE thread inTopix! The rest were all about talking nonsense about people. Shows the kind of world we live in these days😔
Like I said go back and read this topic from the beginning!
marlene

Fort Smith, AR

#85 Jun 8, 2013
Journey Church is a cult.
marlene

Fort Smith, AR

#86 Jun 8, 2013
I go too wrote:
<quoted text>If you will go back to page ONE and READ all the comments about how some of the Pastors in Sallisaw are being bad mouthed you will figure out who wants to start trouble. I do attend church and HAVE NOT bashed ANY pastors in Sallisaw or spread any rumors? I do have God in my life and I feel there are some very caring Pastors in our community .But you should know by now if you are reading TOPIX it is not a very positive website:(
My suggestion to you, is to find a Holy thread and leave Topix.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#87 Jun 9, 2013
marlene wrote:
Journey Church is a cult.
You are a sick, sick person:( Will be praying for you.
Marlene

Fort Smith, AR

#88 Jun 9, 2013
I go too wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sick, sick person:( Will be praying for you.
Please don't waste your time. It's evident your prayers bounce off the ceiling.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#89 Jun 11, 2013
Marlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't waste your time. It's evident your prayers bounce off the ceiling.
Maybe you need to find the holy thread? LOL!
Marlene

Fort Smith, AR

#90 Jun 11, 2013
I go too wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you need to find the holy thread? LOL!
Unlike you,I don't need a Holy thread. I attend a good church. One that isn't a cult and never begs for money.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#91 Jun 16, 2013
Marlene wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you,I don't need a Holy thread. I attend a good church. One that isn't a cult and never begs for money.
Where? I might want to change someday?
whatnow1

Sallisaw, OK

#92 Sep 10, 2015
I go wrote:
I do go to Journey and I see what all this church does for people and how hard our pastor works. He would never want anyone speaking bad of Brian or any other pastor or church. I've been in church my whole life and I've never heard a preacher preach such no nonsense truth directly from the bible. We have a 2 page handout every week full of scriptures to take home. The only time he talks about money is during the offering and even then he barely even talks about it. I've been going for 6 years. This church is a real family.
So now the truth is out. Wonder what people who have praised this man think now. I am not judging him the bible is the standard by which he is judged. Money,money,money-must be funny
Ex Journey Member

Sallisaw, OK

#93 Jun 18, 2016
Wow wrote:
You guys need to go listen to Jeff's messages online. Nothing you're saying is true. I mean nothing. Seriously. I've never seen a pastor care as much and do as much stuff as he does. I don't even go to journey but I do listen online and this post made me go listen to even more.
I bet you're feeling rather silly about this post, since he has been busted for embezzlement!!! Ha ha ha
HKT

United States

#94 Jun 20, 2016
Ex Journey Member wrote:
<quoted text>

I bet you're feeling rather silly about this post, since he has been busted for embezzlement!!! Ha ha ha
Old news... Can't believe people are still
Harping on this&#128580;&#128580; &#128580;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garrison Creek Rodeo 21 hr Gary 4
City of sallisaw Sat Casper 16
News Former youth minister gets 5-year deferred sent... (Jun '12) Jul 21 lahlah 7
Explosions in Muldrow Jul 16 Fedex ground driver 1
KKK goes all out in Muldrow, Oklahoma (Nov '13) Jul 16 Fedex ground driver 8
Sarah Gish Jul 11 Sallisawgal 18
News Vian School Investigation (Mar '08) Jul 11 your worse nightm... 26

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages