What does Brian Zinck do?
Mary

Fort Smith, AR

#41 May 6, 2013
I go too wrote:
Paul since you HEARD why don't you come and SEE for yourself. Journey has 3 services I challenge you and Laugh to attend:)COME SEE AND HEAR FOR YOURSELF:)
Great church, wonderful pastor and wife, very casual clothes, God filled sermons, and no one telling you that you are going to hell if you do or don't believe their way.
Mary

Fort Smith, AR

#42 May 6, 2013
to all low lifes wrote:
wow people are really sad... I've been to both churches that are being blasted on this topic and I can say that both churches care for the gospel and preach the gospel of christ. They are not the hellfire and brimstone style churches that you apparently think they should be. You who are tearing down theses wonderful churches are tearing down the kingdom of God. Please don't go around giving your 2 cents about churches you obviously have no clue about.
very well said, and Amen
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#43 May 12, 2013
Journey church motto: give all your money so we can build a multimillion dollar center for entertainment and a nice home for their pastor. Ill pass on going there, I work too hard to give my money away.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#44 May 13, 2013
I have been attending Journey for almost 14 years before the Allreds were even here. Hmmm.....I have never been asked to give a dime. You must have the wrong church?
fyi

Sallisaw, OK

#45 May 13, 2013
Not for me wrote:
Journey church motto: give all your money so we can build a multimillion dollar center for entertainment and a nice home for their pastor. Ill pass on going there, I work too hard to give my money away.
You have no idea what you are talking about.
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#46 May 13, 2013
I go too wrote:
I have been attending Journey for almost 14 years before the Allreds were even here. Hmmm.....I have never been asked to give a dime. You must have the wrong church?
I have attend Journey church many times and all he does is beg for money from the poor stating if you will give so much it will be retired 10 times. WHATEVER.
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#47 May 13, 2013
fyi wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about.
Sorry yes I do know what I'm talking about. That man should be ran out of town for brainwashing a nd begging for money. How else can you build a multimillion dollar place for entertainment ?
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#48 May 14, 2013
Not For Me you are so funny and full of it at the same time:(
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#49 May 14, 2013
I go too wrote:
Keep giving all your money to Sallisaw (church of the world) and see where it gets you. You have been brainwashed.
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#50 May 15, 2013
I go too wrote:
That doesn't sound Christian. Oh wait, you go to Journey. Does he teach that there? Lol
i agree

Fort Smith, AR

#51 May 15, 2013
I've been to journey the reason I quite going there was Jeff always asking for money they charge you for any they can there and if you go on his Facebook all he does is brag about what he has and makes it like he is better then everyone else. He is not a pastor he is a con artist and people are being brainwashed
Benny hinn

United States

#52 May 15, 2013
Hes just like me. Give me your money,money,money, halleluyah!!! Money money, money, tax free money, money, money.
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#53 May 15, 2013
i agree wrote:
I've been to journey the reason I quite going there was Jeff always asking for money they charge you for any they can there and if you go on his Facebook all he does is brag about what he has and makes it like he is better then everyone else. He is not a pastor he is a con artist and people are being brainwashed
That's all he's about.. MONEY! They have a large congregation because he teaches what they want to hear not the real gospel.
DWM

Fort Smith, AR

#54 May 15, 2013
i agree wrote:
I agree. If you want to attend a real church, attend Van Buren First Assembly. Nothing is sugar coated there.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#55 May 15, 2013
Not For Me we are using the HOLY BIBLE at Journey at least that is what mine says.
I guess you are using a book from totally different religion:( It seems you may be a little brainwashed yourself......) Oh well, God Bless You.
I go too

Sallisaw, OK

#56 May 15, 2013
If you dislike the Pastor at Journey so much why are you reading his FB page....creeping??
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#57 May 15, 2013
I go too wrote:
Not For Me we are using the HOLY BIBLE at Journey at least that is what mine says.
I guess you are using a book from totally different religion:( It seems you may be a little brainwashed yourself......) Oh well, God Bless You.
I don't need. Blessings from someone that attends a cult. Does he teach it alright to be a hypocrite too? My guess.. PROBABLY SO!
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#58 May 16, 2013
Not for me wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need. Blessings from someone that attends a cult. Does he teach it alright to be a hypocrite too? My guess.. PROBABLY SO!
Also, I do read the HOLY BIBLE where I haven't found yet that a preacher should beg for money so he can live high class. It also doesn't say you should take money from the poor.
hmmmmm

Sallisaw, OK

#59 May 16, 2013
I go too wrote:
If you dislike the Pastor at Journey so much why are you reading his FB page....creeping??
In order to read the Pastor's FB page, you have to be on his friend list, what kind of a friend is this?
Not for me

Fort Smith, AR

#60 May 17, 2013
I go too wrote:
I think you are lying. How else does your preacher live high on the hog?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is the oracle Tue Oracle 1
Is Smiley Crooks back on the MPD? Sep 15 OMG 4
sallisaw sucks big time (Nov '08) Sep 14 Sad for you 147
307 SE 7th Sep 11 7th Street Snitch 1
Ashley Parkins (Feb '17) Sep 8 Username55 19
Muldrow pd Sep 8 WRONG LEO ALLEN... 4
Diamond Net Lost Cause (May '10) Sep 7 Barryadamar 58

Sallisaw Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance