New Online Newspaper for Sallisaw, Se...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
scoop

Tahlequah, OK

#23 May 1, 2013
Outhouse Gazette wrote:
The page layout is nice. Visually the content is catchy - the Hamburglar pic with accompanying caption was hilarious - but the writing is lacking and the satire isn't very sharp.

I assume you mean to insult your subjects as well as those who support them. You have to make sure you hit the nail on the head otherwise you actually make them feel BETTER about themselves when they see an attempt such as this and think, "this is the best our detractors can do?" It's a fine line.

You have a good foundation put down. Keep working at it.
I can help with hitting the mail on the head. You want to make money turn your website over to me and money will begin flowing.
Shelly

Sallisaw, OK

#24 May 1, 2013
Outhouse Gazette wrote:
The page layout is nice. Visually the content is catchy - the Hamburglar pic with accompanying caption was hilarious - but the writing is lacking and the satire isn't very sharp.
I assume you mean to insult your subjects as well as those who support them. You have to make sure you hit the nail on the head otherwise you actually make them feel BETTER about themselves when they see an attempt such as this and think, "this is the best our detractors can do?" It's a fine line.
You have a good foundation put down. Keep working at it.
You are stupid as well.
Outhouse Gazette

Sallisaw, OK

#25 May 1, 2013
Shelly wrote:
<quoted text> You are stupid as well.
Thankfully humanity hasn't crumbled to the point where your opinion means much. Goodnight, babbler.
guess who-scoop

Tahlequah, OK

#26 May 1, 2013
Which officer got caught texting sexual things and was having sexual relations with a Drug Court participant?
guess who-scoop

Tahlequah, OK

#27 May 1, 2013
There are so many things that the ones who point fingers at everyone and keep going after everyone the right way or out of anger and personal vendetta think they have hidden in the closet but no its not. The advantage is the badge gives the legal right to do criminal behavior out of the sake of investigation. Investigations done in the sack with offenders are not acceptable unless your undercover and your cover may be blown. Thats not the case with these officers and the known names they have relations with. Officers who dont care that drugs are being sold as long as it benefits them in some way and it does. In fact some provide the means and the way and tell how and what to do and its practically a side income which explains how many of the officers on the pay rate given can afford rent houses, cars, toys that most cant afford. I can guarantee to you not a day goes by that an officer knows a location drugs are being dealt and because some fine young thing is involved its okay. I can start naming names or I can alert the proper authorities because on the level here a blind eye will be turned. Lets think about this drugs get stopped then we dont need drug officers, the drug court program, or like programs. No drug dogs needed and no pee tests so there goes all the drug testing agencies money. No fees for the court no rehabs needed and more than likely most crimes would decrease so most of every thing would not be needed. Wow thats a lot of unemployment and its a numbers game. Just wondering who wants drugs to stop because I can think of many reasons law enforcement doesn't.
scoop

Tahlequah, OK

#28 May 2, 2013
Well it seems there is some fine law enforcement happening after all. It seems that an officer did get out of bed long enough to make an arrest. I hear a large mouth bass was caught I am waiting to see if it was by the Task Force or Sheriffs Department. It seems maybe there is some eyes open and they are not looking at woman or the other way after all. I am curious as to how long all the little dirty girls in the county are going to get by with things. They are out there loud and proud and if citizens know it and families are begging to get them off the street then how do they continue to stay out. They sober up enough for the pee test once a month and get the check and off to high times they go. I am impressed though and maybe there is some good left in this County since they are actually out working and hooked a large bass. Something you need to remember those minnows you are letting roam because they are pretty they are destroying the community and you stop them you might stop the spread of diseases, drug addiction, and stop some of the stealing in this county.
If you want the courthouse to be taken serious and drugs to remain a bad thing that people do instead of everyone being confused. When you have a person who was charged with murder and a person with many felony charges and the resume that qualifies them for the job is a history of drug abuse and crimes that even would disqualify you from being able to work at McDonald's
I would think most people might say now I can do all they did and land a great job. Great employee or not you have hardcore drug abusers that have the knowledge and the means to be very dangerous behind closed doors and the capability and means to get by with it. Recovered addicts yes that is wonderful but head of any court department without supervision is not good. Everyone knows that addicts are master manipulators and can and will do anything to get high. Learned behaviors that carry over in the butt kissing court world and can make a person without the knowledge or experience of drug use believe anything. Some would say no they cant fool them and to all the people out there who know the other side the drug side they are laughing as they know you can convince a person who has no experience with drugs of anything and thats because they dont think like an addict nor ever could imagine the depths an addict goes to lie and con. Those behaviors dont stop years of living that way and getting what they want. They played the ultimate game and landed the jobs which is the turning point in the judicial system at which all of those who never and would never act in a manner feels a slap in the face for going to college or being good. When all they needed to do was be charged with murder or do a whole lot of drugs.
SoapBoxer

Sallisaw, OK

#29 May 24, 2013
Oh wow. Haha. This is hilarious.
DoLittle

Ada, OK

#30 Jul 12, 2013
I LOVE the Sequoyah Star!! Just needs to stay more up to date. Great job, CEO Burt Reynolds!
Funny

Ada, OK

#31 Jul 21, 2013
LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sallisaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
K Maynor 32 thinks that him sleeping with my ch... 1 hr Calvin 16
Journey Church Scandal Mon Another Journey m... 34
Michelle Obama Was Born Michael LaVaughn Robinson? (Nov '13) Jul 21 maddie 96
jody benge Jul 19 Broken 14
mallory-martin funeral home Jul 17 Cowlington Point 3
Hilary Green (Sep '11) Jul 16 LegsBrah 32
Mid America Game Club Jul 15 bswolf 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sallisaw Mortgages