Beetle Bug

Mooresville, NC

#1 Apr 2, 2009
How is this store is the prices good. How is the people that work there and the management.
Rinky Dinky

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2009
The store sucks. It's basically for people who think Walmart and Big Lots are too "high end". Merchandise quality is crap. Brand name items are crap.
Beetle Bug

United States

#3 Apr 6, 2009
Rinky Dinky wrote:
The store sucks. It's basically for people who think Walmart and Big Lots are too "high end". Merchandise quality is crap. Brand name items are crap.
Thanks for letting me know the manager is from WVa maybe that is the problem.HA! HA1 I think it is Deon Lester from Iaeger WVa.That's what I hear
carebear

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2009
Rinky Dinky wrote:
Do you even know what youre talking about? Because it sounds rediculous!
carebear

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2009
Beetle Bug wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know the manager is from WVa maybe that is the problem.HA! HA1 I think it is Deon Lester from Iaeger WVa.That's what I hear
What is the problem? That someone from another state is trying to work, and provide for their family? When people complain about a store, its normally based on the fact they cant afford to shop there. Or they complain about the workers, for upholding store policy. Which isnt the employees fault. If they dont follow it, they lose their job. Magic Mart have very strict rules about that.
Beetle Bug

Mooresville, NC

#6 Apr 24, 2009
carebear wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the problem? That someone from another state is trying to work, and provide for their family? When people complain about a store, its normally based on the fact they cant afford to shop there. Or they complain about the workers, for upholding store policy. Which isnt the employees fault. If they dont follow it, they lose their job. Magic Mart have very strict rules about that.
Excuse me someone sounds like they might got offended.It might be that you might be from WVA guess what I love WVA.
Gothicus

Brenton, WV

#7 Jun 20, 2009
I love wv too!!! I know a few ppl here in saulsbury that r from wv.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United House of Prayer for All People: Bishop's... (Apr '08) Tue Mr Sir 8,518
Girlfriend, family of deceased Dallas Ebola pat... Oct 19 Latin king idiot 1
Wholesale Medical Marijuana supplier Oct 12 fast supplier 1
Asheville's transgender community speaks (Apr '08) Oct 3 RJC 780
places to rent Oct 2 Renee 1
Bottom Dollar Foods CLOSING ALL STORES Oct 1 Struthes Ohio 5
Hidden Cove Apartments Sep 23 Curious 1
Salisbury Dating
Find my Match

Salisbury Jobs