TNA Wrestling Presents the TNA Impact...

TNA Wrestling Presents the TNA Impact Wrestling Road to Lockdown Tour on January 4

There are 1 comment on the Cape Gazette story from Nov 28, 2012, titled TNA Wrestling Presents the TNA Impact Wrestling Road to Lockdown Tour on January 4. In it, Cape Gazette reports that:

TNA Wrestling presents the TNA IMPACT WRESTLING Road to Lockdown Tour live in Salisbury! The Superstars of IMPACT WRESTLING, as seen on Spike TV, will invade the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center on Friday, January 4 at 7:30pm for an unforgettable night of action.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Gazette.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I saw D.O.C. wrestle Kurt Angle tonight (12/06/12) and saw those skid marks seeping through his jeans. Aces and 8's might want to ask him where he keeps that ball-pin hammer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I heard food lion is coming to pittsville md in... (Dec '15) Mar '16 the truth speaks 2
Black LIVES MATTER IS A RACIST GROUP Mar '16 the truth speaks 1
Review: Numotion (Apr '15) Mar '16 georgetherbster 2
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Feb '16 Annonamous 17
Blonde girl named Kat (Dec '15) Dec '15 Justaguy 1
Looking for her (Nov '15) Nov '15 Looking 1
Poll how many out there hate prmc hospital (May '10) Oct '15 angry black man 91
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salisbury Mortgages