Joe Albero for Salisbury Mayor?

Posted in the Salisbury Forum

Reporter

Salisbury, MD

#1 May 2, 2012
Is it really April and this a April fools joke? Joe Albero for SBY mayor! I thought I've heard it all.

Looking at his blog background... he mainly approves comments that praise him or share his thoughts (most are probably him posting as Anonymous). He rarely approves anything negative or questioning him. If he does approve a different viewpoint it is solely to allow him to reply back and verbally bash the poster. Nobody can even have an opinion against his biased views.

He criticizes our elected President on a daily basis and he has numerously stated that Firefighters are NOT heroes. Great qualities for someone representing our city.

Next topic is HOW can he even run for Mayor? He lives in Delaware. How many times has be blogged and bashed SBY residents because of the taxes WE pay versus what he pays living on the other side of the MD/DE border. Yet, he is thinking to run for SBY mayor? Why... because he has a building downtown? The same building he's had for sale for years now? That allows him to run for Mayor? Honestly, I hope he does! It will be priceless to watch him concede or just plain lose. Wait! Shouldn't a Mayor need to at least have a High School diploma? If so, that will rule Joe out of the running.

Here is a great endorsement for our SBY resident:

http://salisburynews.files.wordpress.com/2012...

I'm sure there are folks that will endorse his running but they are just clones that share his same thought process. Joe never allows anyone else to like him because his blogs doesn't offer a platform of open communication. He will either 1) not approve your comment/opinion because it doesn't mirror his thoughts 2) he will approve your opinion just to argue and not ponder what has been offered for discussion.

Joe has never given anyone (with differences of opinion) to like him. He would rather verbally abuse and belittle people. That mindset works on his blog... but the city of SBY should see through the Albero fog.

There are websites out there that share the mission of illustrating Joe for what he really is... I will let you form your own opinion about this possible candidate.

http://joealberosvictims.blogspot.com/

http://salisburynews.wordpress.com/
StanG

Salisbury, MD

#2 May 2, 2012
These were always my favorite about where he lives. Comments made by Joe on his blog.

JoeAlbero said…
To those of you sending in comments challenging my residency, I am a Maryland resident with a Salisbury address. Enough said.

JoeAlbero said…
I live in Delaware. NOT Maryland.
August 20, 2008 8:29 AM
Joke Albero

Salisbury, MD

#3 May 13, 2012
My name says it all
Walt

Salisbury, MD

#4 May 20, 2012
Joe is not a MD resident. Sorry Joe but at least you won't embarrass yourself.
Say No to Joe

Salisbury, MD

#5 Aug 3, 2012
You will not find a person more filled with hate and bigotry then Joe Albero, enough said. It's like he lives in his own little fantasy world.
you weirdos are obsessed

Salisbury, MD

#6 Sep 7, 2012
with Joe Albero. Jealous? Gay? What is it that makes you drool over him so much? Get a life.
Albero is Awesome

Salisbury, MD

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Joe Albero is a local hero. He was instrumental in bringing down the real scum of Salisbury- Barrie, Webster and Comegys to name a a few. Oh yea, and the white trash Foxwelll family, who wanted to cash in on that poor kid's death. The so called Joe Albero victim's blog should be called Joe Albero's victories. He be a great mayor.
been there moved on

Denton, MD

#8 Jan 12, 2013
The agendas he pushes are is own. Parking meters inthe downtown area. He goes on and on about parking. I am only familiar with this agenda along with the bashing of others. Does he have any other agendas for Salisbury?
makysha

Salisbury, MD

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Someone has to go against mainstream. Everyone is entitled to hear the truth. One issue that Joe should tackle is the child sex trafficking that is in this area. He could be instrumental in locking up offenders from even the 70's and 80's. I would like to see Joe work with the Maryland Human Trafficking Task Force. It would be an interesting race and he would invite all opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opening Saturday at Meadow Mill, the Basque res... Fri sweetness 1
News Smoking Restrictions Finalized in Ocean City Apr 12 BleuJei 9
Watch Apr 10 bobbobs100aol 1
Debate: Marijuana - Salisbury, MD (Aug '10) Apr 4 bob delarosa 40
How come women get away with being deadbeat mot... (Sep '12) Mar 22 about Beverly Zim... 7
Tatem Murder Trial Begins in Wicomico County Feb '15 anonymous 1
Salisbury Marina to Undergo Makeover Feb '15 ROB 1
More from around the web

Salisbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]