Sully's Salisbury sunspot

Sully's Salisbury sunspot

There are 3 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Sully's Salisbury sunspot. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

After Paul Sullivan was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma, the late Sun columnist and WBZ radio talk-show host would frequently urge sun-worshippers to lather up, cover up or stay in the shade to ward off the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

lowell

West Palm Beach, FL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
congrads to the sullivan family/ paul was a good man, like the rest of his family.keavens/peg/johnie/davi d/ we should always remember good people like paul.congrads donald
Hmm somethings not RIGHT

Concord, MA

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Did the same paul sullivan every live in Hopkinsville, KY? I'm confussed, I thought he died there.. can anyone shed some light to this? Thanks
Sean

AOL

#4 Sep 24, 2008
always enjoyed Paul's show and i was shocked to hear he passed, my wife was asking me if i knew of him and spoke to me about the sun shelter so i googled this.. As for a name for the Sun Shelter..Paul's Place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whale sighting from beach from tues. Wed. 9/12 ... Sep 13 May 1
Police office Chad Larson (Aug '10) Aug 29 ChadL 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Welcome Wagon? New to town (Dec '16) Apr '17 Reenee 2
News Name of Massachusetts town's sewage boat? Not P... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Water Phart 3
Well Hello (Sep '16) Sep '16 curious 1
News Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06) Sep '16 Sister 64

Salisbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salisbury Mortgages