Review: Robert B Granlund Esq

Review: Robert B Granlund Esq

Posted in the Salisbury Forum

bad

Providence, RI

#1 Jan 2, 2010
Horrible. Would not reccomend to anyone. Untrustworthy, cold, unreliable, and ignorant.
nibseysgirl

Naples, FL

#2 Mar 6, 2010
bad wrote:
Horrible. Would not reccomend to anyone. Untrustworthy, cold, unreliable, and ignorant.
I find it very hard to believe that you are talking about the Sgt Bob Granlund (also attorney....CONGRATS !!!!!) with adjectives such as bad, horrible and ignorant..If not for then Officer Bob Granlund our outcome of a fire that destroyed our home might have been very different for our family,...not the fire itself but the compassion and kindness he showed myself and my family during our time of great personal sadness and loss was nothing short of amazing...I have had the great pleasure of calling Bob Granlund my friend and I would hire him in a heartbeat..should I ever need his services..but seeing I dont live in NH any longer(but my ex still does) I dont think that is an issue...I know Bob to be hard working, diligent, humorous and dedicated...I cant speak of his law practice but I am willing to bet everything on the fact that the man and police officer that so graciously and humbly helped our family(and remained a constant support and confidant) could be anything but a fantastic lawyer...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This 'heel' is Fabulous -- not (Mar '06) Apr 13 slapking 44
Whale sighting from beach from tues. Wed. 9/12 ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 May 1
Police office Chad Larson (Aug '10) Aug '17 ChadL 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Welcome Wagon? New to town (Dec '16) Apr '17 Reenee 2
News Name of Massachusetts town's sewage boat? Not P... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Water Phart 3
Well Hello (Sep '16) Sep '16 curious 1

Salisbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Salisbury Mortgages