Servicemen, families praised for sacrifice at annual dinner

Priscilla Saboo, 40, of Salisbury praised last night's Support the Troops Christmas Dinner, but she was even more appreciative of the fact that her husband was actually able to attend.

Full Story
PFC Bogrett

Apo, AP

#1 Jan 5, 2009
its good to know that people form home still support the few of us from our area to join the service no matter which branch they serve in. 2 more months and ill be coming home to salisbury!!
Patriot

Berthoud, CO

#2 Jan 8, 2009
"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. In the end, when his cause succeeds, everyone wants to be a patriot, for it costs him nothing."
Mark Twain

This is to acknowledge the many veterans who have taken an Oath to uphold, protect and defend our Constitution and who have been in the fight for freedom, and particularly those who have sacrificed all to bring us here.

You have made it much easier to be a patriot.

GiveMeLiberty.org
Patriot

Berthoud, CO

#3 Jan 27, 2009
NO, WE DON'T HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT

The A-list stars from Hollywood were out in full regalia to celebrate history: the first African American president. Barack Hussein Obama aka and so forth, is the first mulatto to run for president, but he is not the 44th president. He is an usurper who has committed a horrible fraud on our nation. Someone or a number of people knew years ago that his citizenship would become an issue and began greasing the skids to pull off this fraud.

In 2004, the impostor president unlawfully ran for the U.S. Senate. Allegedly, with help from ACORN and the massive vote fraud we see every election, he won a seat in the U.S. Senate under a law that does not exist. That election was November 2004...

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd430.ht...
dark side of the brook

Exeter, NH

#4 Jan 28, 2009
PATRIOT...That is the best post that i have ever seen on this site.I agree with every word.We are a country without a president.
a voice

Dracut, MA

#5 Jan 31, 2009
You want to talk about shit you seabrook, you say perkiks what have they done I have e-mailed them and they have not resonded to any of my e-mails. thats leadershipe can you say
NO
another voice

Brattleboro, VT

#6 Feb 18, 2009
a voice wrote:
You want to talk about shit you seabrook, you say perkiks what have they done I have e-mailed them and they have not resonded to any of my e-mails. thats leadershipe can you say
NO
What? Engrish prease.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#7 Feb 18, 2009
a voice wrote:
NO
Please stay off here you set a bad example for Seabrook residents look bad.Yes,some of us are educated.Reread the story and tell me how your comment relates to it.Im so sick of hearing about this couple if your not happy with them you run next time.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#8 Feb 18, 2009
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Please stay off here you set a bad example for Seabrook residents look bad.Yes,some of us are educated.Reread the story and tell me how your comment relates to it.Im so sick of hearing about this couple if your not happy with them you run next time.
Soory I guess you are rubbing off .I forgot to delete look bad at the end of my first sentence.(*error)
dark side of the brook

Exeter, NH

#9 Feb 18, 2009
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Please stay off here you set a bad example for Seabrook residents look bad.Yes,some of us are educated.Reread the story and tell me how your comment relates to it.Im so sick of hearing about this couple if your not happy with them you run next time.
I agree.She must have been drunk again when she wrote that.She is the ex mother in law.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#10 Feb 18, 2009
dark side of the brook wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.She must have been drunk again when she wrote that.She is the ex mother in law.
Thank you ,it just seems no matter what the topic is they make it about the state reps.Who cares seriously no one is perfect but I guess these people are.Really there is more to life than gossiping.Get a life !Its so sad that these people have nothing better to do than play high school games.If someone stole my man and he went with it I wouldn't want him he was truly already gone!I would thank her people grow apart. why live in a loveless marriage.Divorce doesn't have to be so nasty.If he isn't bothering with his kid as you people say that is his loss you cant blame the new wife for everything.Is the ex making it difficult as well ?After reading all these blogs I would say so. I usually don't comment I just read but seriously enough is enough.If you put all the energy you put into these blogs into fixing the problems maybe it would be resolved.Someone needs to be the bigger person and just let it go so the exes can coexist there is a child involved!Get over it!!
Kelly and Mark

Dracut, MA

#11 Feb 18, 2009
I do Agree with you but if you read the other topix I would have to agree Its her(Amy) fault that he does not see his kid, look what she did to her own kid,it made me think.I dont care but if it is true Amy does need to think more of the children then herself.I have also read that Amy,Koko and Heidi went to school together and Amy did know that they were married,I feel bad for Amy it will happen to her as well, if your husband cheats he will always cheat.Its sad,But I want two Adults for my voice not people that act like them.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#12 Feb 19, 2009
Kelly and Mark wrote:
I do Agree with you but if you read the other topix I would have to agree Its her(Amy) fault that he does not see his kid, look what she did to her own kid,it made me think.I dont care but if it is true Amy does need to think more of the children then herself.I have also read that Amy,Koko and Heidi went to school together and Amy did know that they were married,I feel bad for Amy it will happen to her as well, if your husband cheats he will always cheat.Its sad,But I want two Adults for my voice not people that act like them.
I agree I just think everyone should act like responsible adults.I am not condoning having an affair and I know its an unforgivable act but who hasn't swallowed there pride for their children.Im not saying this lady should forgive the affair but don't let them ruin your life any more than they have hold your head up high and brush yourself off don't play the victim any more.Live life to the fullest and smile that's the best revenge you can have.Remember what comes around goes around the perpatrater will get it back in the end.
dark side of the brook

Exeter, NH

#13 Feb 19, 2009
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you ,it just seems no matter what the topic is they make it about the state reps.Who cares seriously no one is perfect but I guess these people are.Really there is more to life than gossiping.Get a life !Its so sad that these people have nothing better to do than play high school games.If someone stole my man and he went with it I wouldn't want him he was truly already gone!I would thank her people grow apart. why live in a loveless marriage.Divorce doesn't have to be so nasty.If he isn't bothering with his kid as you people say that is his loss you cant blame the new wife for everything.Is the ex making it difficult as well ?After reading all these blogs I would say so. I usually don't comment I just read but seriously enough is enough.If you put all the energy you put into these blogs into fixing the problems maybe it would be resolved.Someone needs to be the bigger person and just let it go so the exes can coexist there is a child involved!Get over it!!
I agree with everything that you wrote.They just can't get over it.I know they are happy together.There's two sides to the story about the daughter.Thank you.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#14 Feb 20, 2009
dark side of the brook wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with everything that you wrote.They just can't get over it.I know they are happy together.There's two sides to the story about the daughter.Thank you.
Your welcome!There is always Two sides to a story.Why get on a public forum and air such crap it only makes you look bitter and people are going to say,"Wow no wonder why he left these people are crazy!"Even if they don't know you and its not true.Move on as long as this goes on the child is stuck living in this environment and that's a shame.Like I said before the exes need to do what they can do to make sure this child is happy and seeing the parents like this is not a happy thing.Divorce is not easy on kids I know and sometimes as bad the reasons for it is.No doubt an affair is unforgivable but you have to protect your kids love unconditionally and remember just because the marriage ends you still have to parent together you don't have to like each other you just have to stand up and say," enough of this I love my child more than this,I'm going to swallow my pride and make it work'.I hope some day this can happen for this family .Im not taking any side but the kids!
whistle blower

Exeter, NH

#15 Feb 20, 2009
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Your welcome!There is always Two sides to a story.Why get on a public forum and air such crap it only makes you look bitter and people are going to say,"Wow no wonder why he left these people are crazy!"Even if they don't know you and its not true.Move on as long as this goes on the child is stuck living in this environment and that's a shame.Like I said before the exes need to do what they can do to make sure this child is happy and seeing the parents like this is not a happy thing.Divorce is not easy on kids I know and sometimes as bad the reasons for it is.No doubt an affair is unforgivable but you have to protect your kids love unconditionally and remember just because the marriage ends you still have to parent together you don't have to like each other you just have to stand up and say," enough of this I love my child more than this,I'm going to swallow my pride and make it work'.I hope some day this can happen for this family .Im not taking any side but the kids!
You shouldn't be writing under idiot.You are one smart lady.You are 100 percent right.They should forget other things and think about the child like you said.The children are always the innocent ones and the ones that get hurt when there is fighting going on.
dark side of the brook

Exeter, NH

#16 Feb 20, 2009
I forgot to change the name on the last post.
idiot

Exeter, NH

#17 Feb 20, 2009
Sorry, I wrote it because of the idiots who posted earlyer.I usually don't post just read but I have seen enough on that subject its irritating to see people act like children.Maybe ill change to not an idiot HaHAhA!Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06) Sep 14 chaddysgurl4life 55
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Review: Smart Mart Automobile LLC Aug '14 Broodaxis 1
Rock-climbing gardener' is new principal in Lev... Jul '14 JESC 1
Police Logs: Incidents from Jason Aldean's Conc... (Jul '12) Jul '14 out of your mind 3
Dan Kirouac live Jul '14 New England music... 1
•••

Salisbury News Video

•••
•••

Salisbury Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Salisbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••