police logs

There are 1 comment on the NewburyportNews.com story from Oct 6, 2011, titled police logs. In it, NewburyportNews.com reports that:

Michael J. Costantino, 35, 12 Whitehall Road, Amesbury, was issued a summons Wednesday at 11:01 a.m. on charges of unsafe operation of a motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewburyportNews.com.

Ellen Quintal

Newburyport, MA

#1 Oct 12, 2011
My car was vandalized, the police apparently came to the scene...I was not present, I discovered that my back window was completely smashed, Now The Police will not give me any information or report about the incident. I wasnt to know what happened..it is "under investiation" so I cannot get the report. Why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06) May 9 Kgallagher 66
News This 'heel' is Fabulous -- not (Mar '06) Apr 27 Pollking 45
Whale sighting from beach from tues. Wed. 9/12 ... (Sep '17) Sep '17 May 1
Police office Chad Larson (Aug '10) Aug '17 ChadL 5
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Rowley (Jun '17) Jun '17 VictorOrians 1
Welcome Wagon? New to town (Dec '16) Apr '17 Reenee 2
News Name of Massachusetts town's sewage boat? Not P... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Water Phart 3

Salisbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Salisbury Mortgages