Four Submit Proposals For Pittsfield Police...

Oct 4, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: IBerkshires

Four companies had submitted proposals to do a feasibility study of a new police station.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2013
the city I hate

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

What a bunch of crap! Maybe before considering a new police station the city should seriously consider a new police chief.
the city I hate

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Maybe the cops can illegally seize enough money and/or drugs to pay for a feasibility study. Unless those illegally seized assets are for personal use. Or maybe they can startup a slush fund for needy misfits with badges.
the city I hate

Newport, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Well anyway, when MicHELL Wynn gets his new state of art police station I hope it's equipped with state of art video that can't accidently get lost or erased or conveniently accidently lost or somehow misplaced on purpose if it has anything incriminating on it. Conveniently accidently lost or misplaced on purpose!
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Where would America be without ssm.
the city I hate

Presque Isle, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

And now "acting" chief MicHELL Wynn and the current crummy mayor have come up with a scheme to assign OT to supervisor cops to goose step up and down Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ downtown cultural district to allegedly make it safer for anyone foolish enough to even consider shopping and lunching in Pittsfield's multi million $$$$$$$$$$ cultural downtown district. And as an added bonus for the foolish ones, Wynn's goose stepping squad will be ticketing your vehicles while you're lunching and/or shopping, or going to the taxpayer subsidized movie theater where you'll have to turn out your pockets and allow the theater to search your handbag just in case you're trying to cheat them out of selling you over priced goodies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salisbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
Review: Smart Mart Automobile LLC Aug 13 Broodaxis 1
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Aug 2 Kundrot dionkie 4,699
Rock-climbing gardener' is new principal in Lev... Jul 30 JESC 1
Police Logs: Incidents from Jason Aldean's Conc... (Jul '12) Jul '14 out of your mind 3
Dan Kirouac live Jul '14 New England music... 1
MA: Mom Gets Probation for Driving Drunk on Tracks Jun '14 Oh please 1
•••

Salisbury News Video

•••
Salisbury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Salisbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000