Dryer fire guts Salisbury Beach home
A clothes dryer is the likely cause of a two-alarm fire Saturday afternoon that forced a North End Boulevard family to flee from their home and brought firefighters from across the region to the scene, according to Salisbury fire Chief Richard Souliotis.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewburyportNews.com, Newburyport, MA.
#1 Dec 6, 2010
that was my mother and family!
Add your comments below
|Well Hello||Sep '16||curious||1|
|Chad Austin Gets Reduced Sentenced In Hostage Case (Dec '06)||Sep '16||Sister||64|
|The local slumlord of Carriage Hill (Mar '11)||May '16||Karmaisabitch||3|
|Witch shop opens in downtown Amesbury (Apr '11)||May '16||Barnabas||16|
|Car slides into pond in Newburyport (Mar '16)||Mar '16||stevieB49||1|
|Level 3 sex offender parrolled @8 beach rd (Aug '15)||Dec '15||Watching||2|
|Town Equipment Use (Feb '14)||Feb '14||Town Equipment Use||1|
Find what you want!
Search Salisbury Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC