City manager gets severance

City manager gets severance

There are 2 comments on the The Saline Reporter-Heritage Newspapers-Washtenaw County, MI story from Oct 18, 2007, titled City manager gets severance. In it, The Saline Reporter-Heritage Newspapers-Washtenaw County, MI reports that:

“I received a six-page report today from Mr. Stoever with projects that are all over the map”

In the wake of the recent resignation of Saline City Manager Larry Stoever, City Council members met in an emergency meeting Thursday to appoint Mayor Gretchen Driskell interim city manager and approve a ... via The Saline Reporter-Heritage Newspape...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Saline Reporter-Heritage Newspapers-Washtenaw County, MI.

Sherri

Severn, MD

#1 Nov 10, 2007
People who willingly turn in resignations should not be getting large severance packages.If Mr Stoever decided to resign on his own why would the city lawyer be concerned about the city being sued if they didn't give Mr Stoeverthis very large severance. I think there may be a lot more to the story, and the public deserves to know all of it.
Larry

Ann Arbor, MI

#2 Nov 13, 2007
You are correct, there is a lot more to the story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi/Gay Skype 2 hr quantika12 134
News Tourism brings more than $1 billion to Washtena... Jan 8 Licitysplit 2
wolverines suck Jan 2 buckeye 1
Thorne School on Textile Road (Sep '10) Jan 1 Judy W 10
News What we still owe our Vietnam veterans Dec '17 Idontknow 10
Shy Enterprises has anyone worked for them? (Mar '09) Dec '17 Sml 237
How and where to obtain mmmp Dec '17 Need2knobasis 1

Saline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance