Biggby Coffee Opens On Michigan Avenue

Biggby Coffee Opens On Michigan Avenue

There are 4 comments on the Patch.com story from Apr 20, 2011, titled Biggby Coffee Opens On Michigan Avenue. In it, Patch.com reports that:

On April 5, Jeannine Mickeleit opened Biggby Coffee at 6961 E. Michigan Ave., in the plaza that also hosts O'Reilly Auto Parts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

anonymous

Saline, MI

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Biggby Coffee SUCKS!
James McKibb

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jul 17, 2011
Biggby is the worst coffee chain. Coffee is not good compared to what I've tried at places that really care about coffee. Just another big chain. Avoid them.
Stacy

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 Jul 17, 2011
I completely agree. Not good.
TimmyTurtle

Wyoming, MI

#4 Jan 27, 2016
Biggby coffee is for people who want to think they like coffee but really don't know what good coffee is. Besides poor quality of drinks, they're prices are higher, they have a stingy management mindset and offer generally poorer customer service.
Personally, I try to avoid the place. And the odd time I do end up there reminds me of why I detest the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lol 8 hr Mistaken 6
U of M hand painted birdhouses for sale... Jun 17 wondering 2
News Business Leaders Get Behind Detroit-Area Transi... Jun 3 Pop the Weasel 1
News Celebrating 30 years of salmon May 31 Hopi 1
Shy Enterprises has anyone worked for them? (Mar '09) May 28 skoopman734 233
News Prison officer burned by microwave mix (Dec '08) May 27 Al H 80
News General Motors Company (GM) Bringing Car Sharin... May '16 true 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Saline Mortgages