I KNOW

Bastrop, LA

#63 Jan 3, 2011
I KNOW 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The "child" has been through hell since he was born with his feet and legs. I remember when this baby had to wear a brace in between his feet to try and help correct his legs. He definitely is not hard to handle. He is just all boy! I have never been around him with Christina but I can tell you that he is taught right from wrong while at the Brigmon house. Yes, he is spoiled by all but not a bad kid.
um hello isnt that the same thing i said.
Bein Real

Shreveport, LA

#64 Jan 5, 2011
She has always been perfectly snotty to me. She is a great manipulator i.e. sociopath. I mean she goes from being a stripper to being the most wonderful christian person, to a homewrecker. She has many who believe in her but many see right through it all...the bottom line is she is a manipulator and she will not care whose lives she destroys as long as she gets what she wants at the moment she wants it....including your childs or even her own children...Oh wait...she has already proven that hasn't she?
woman

San Antonio, TX

#65 Jan 7, 2011
let me get this right, this person had a child, abandoned it, had a boob job, became a stripper, got religion, married had more children, committed adultry, got a divorce, and now is a kept woman, all in a small rural community? No wonder she home schooled her children.Sounds like nothing holds her interest for long;men,children,or God.
I KNOW

Pittsburgh, PA

#66 Jan 7, 2011
You said it "woman." hope she loses interest in this man soon before she totally destroys him.
I KNOW 2

Natchitoches, LA

#67 Jan 7, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
<quoted text>
um hello isnt that the same thing i said.
No need to be a smart-ass. I was only reiterating what you said and explaining it more than you did. I know that you basically said the same. I wasn't taking away from your post, only adding to it.
I KNOW

Bastrop, LA

#68 Jan 8, 2011
Wasn't being a smart-butt, thought you were.
s--t stirrer

Charlotte, NC

#69 Jan 19, 2011
well according to those who know, this bitch is still causing shit. Who can shut her up? I guess no one can because she either has your d**k in her mouth or has control of your kids. Come on people, show this low life c**t what it means to f**k with someones kids. Oh and btw thomas, your poor ignorant f'r, you must have nipples in your eyes, she is doing all the good ole boys while you are giving her all the money you get for giving all the guys at red oak h**d. poor you.
what

Marthaville, LA

#70 Jan 20, 2011
woman wrote:
let me get this right, this person had a child, abandoned it, had a boob job, became a stripper, got religion, married had more children, committed adultry, got a divorce, and now is a kept woman, all in a small rural community? No wonder she home schooled her children.Sounds like nothing holds her interest for long;men,children,or God.
How is she being a KEPT woman ? He dont have a pot to piss in or a window to through it out of . Hello she lost her meal ticket when she lost the Duck family. Thomas ,Angeie and Christina are all a bunch of FREAKS.
what

Marthaville, LA

#71 Jan 20, 2011
s--t stirrer wrote:
well according to those who know, this bitch is still causing shit. Who can shut her up? I guess no one can because she either has your d**k in her mouth or has control of your kids. Come on people, show this low life c**t what it means to f**k with someones kids. Oh and btw thomas, your poor ignorant f'r, you must have nipples in your eyes, she is doing all the good ole boys while you are giving her all the money you get for giving all the guys at red oak h**d. poor you.
HAHAHAHAHA. Say it aint so. Who works there now ?

Since: Jan 11

Bossier City, LA

#72 Jan 20, 2011
If you can't express yourself on a public forum without using such nasty language as some of you are using,you can expect most reasonable people not to put much stock in what you say. If you don't KNOW what you're saying is true, you need to just be quiet. If you really believe the trash you're talking, you still need to be quiet about it in public. The trash talking is being done by the trash! Trash is the only kind of people who talk trash publicly.
waiting on the right time

Bonifay, FL

#73 Jan 21, 2011
i think it is crazy how christina is using the system to pay for her a house, she went through the usda rural development program to get that house and thomas scott isnt suppose to be living there looks like her neighbors need to call and report and take pictures to prove that she is frauding the system. there are people out there that really needs help and she is a fraud using the system and a man to pay what she owes toward rent. i hear thomas drives a company truck and drinks while doing so. sam really needs to know this. i hate what these poor kids must be going through having to live with these two parents that act like little kids them self. the state needs to be called on them, law has already been out to the house. i hate knowing someone lives that close and has the law called can only think of what is going on.
YES MAM

Marthaville, LA

#74 Jan 21, 2011
Well arent you sipping in that beer cooler while you are stocking it ?
just out there

Monroe, LA

#76 Feb 9, 2011
i think thomas and christina both need a drug test and she cant leave the pain meds alone i here. it is really said what they are doing to mason keeping him away from the ones that love him more. thomas dont care3 about mason, all he cares about is the bitch he is with. she is so fake. she plays herself off to be this great person and there isn't nothing to her. her and thomas fight all the time. keith should take his kids from her if he new what was best.
I KNOW

Bastrop, LA

#77 Feb 9, 2011
The Brigmons are not the only ones that love him.
duana reese

United States

#78 Feb 18, 2011
all of these people making negative comments. whether you know them or not. it's between the two families. you should all be ashamed of yourself. I know angie, christina, and thomas. Never had a problem with any of them. I love angie to death. Christina has always been a sweetheart to me and thomas has always been like family. I hate that there is trouble with them, but all i can do is pray for each of them. that's what we do as christians. we bring it before God. not the public. i'm definately not gonna get on topix and slander them.
making a true statement

Monroe, LA

#79 Mar 8, 2011
thomas and christina sure must not love the child last i new the little boy was living with thomas mom. if they loved him at all the dad would be raising him not someone else.
what

Pittsburgh, PA

#80 Jun 12, 2011
from what i been hearing he lost his job. she will find him another one i am sure. it has to meet her approval cause she needs to know he will be making good money along with long hours so she has plenty of time to do her other "services" before he comes home. thank goodness the grandmother has the baby, cause dont thomas, angie, nor christina need to be filling that childs head full of crap.
JOJO

Longview, TX

#82 Jul 4, 2011
WHERE IS SHE
curious

San Antonio, TX

#83 Jul 6, 2011
WHERE IS SHE WHO?
stupid

Monroe, LA

#84 Mar 12, 2012
they done went and got hitched now. she really got him by the ***** now!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammie Bynum Apr 16 Tammie Bynun 1
News Woman faces drug charges in Red River, Natchito... Apr 11 Mr-Mister 3
Ernest graves from Coushatta Mansfield (Mar '16) Apr 6 Really 28
News Police Reports (Apr '10) Mar '18 KikeR 5
Who In Saline Has The Biggest Mouth? (Oct '10) Nov '17 Jesus 13
Carrie futrell (Sep '17) Oct '17 Mee 3
Lee Corley (Mar '17) May '17 whowantsto 6

Saline Jobs

Personal Finance

Saline Mortgages