Is Mariano's Club on E Market Street ...

Is Mariano's Club on E Market Street the most disgusting bar in Salinad Ca?

Posted in the Salinas Forum

El Chapo

Sacramento, CA

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Salinas mujer ?!!!!! Claro que Si --Nasty Simon
taina

Marina, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2012
good place for buisness contacts fun if like live music?
Salinas Love

United States

#5 Jul 4, 2013
This place is a cross dresser and lowlife place
Paisano

Salinas, CA

#6 Jul 21, 2013
This lowlife place is disgusting
Steve Zimmerman

Salinas, CA

#7 Jul 21, 2013
I am a White Guy who went to the Pawn Shop on Saturday
and went to have a drink there , lots of transvestites and farm workers it it was cool
Fina

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Its not the bar that gross.. Overall appeance may be out dated, but then again, they must doing somerhing right if they continue to their doors open... My Uncle Elijio 91 LuV'd going every Friday or Saturday to Dance.. I believe he would be going if Marianos wasnt 30 min. Away
Miller Towing

Salinas, CA

#9 Apr 16, 2014
We can tow cars there. They should hire
Fired King City cops as bouncers
Soleldad

San Leandro, CA

#10 Dec 31, 2014
Your are ,how you present yourself, you respect yourself , the men will respect you
dancers67

Salinas, CA

#11 Feb 5, 2015
Paisano wrote:
This lowlife place is disgusting
Sorry, you had bad experience at Mariano's, It has been in business now for 48 years. The place is under new management and they seem to treat everyone fairly. They have updated the decor, and security keeps the place safe for your enjoyment. The band is great!. Hope you give them another chance.
dancers67

Salinas, CA

#12 Feb 5, 2015
One of the Biggest Dance Floors around Salinas, Great Band, Good Service, Good Security for your enjoyment.
Summertimer06

Salinas, CA

#13 Feb 6, 2015
This place is great for dancing to live music. The crowd was regular working people. Cheers!
El Chapo

Salinas, CA

#14 Feb 22, 2015
Thanks will give it another look!
dancers67 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, you had bad experience at Mariano's, It has been in business now for 48 years. The place is under new management and they seem to treat everyone fairly. They have updated the decor, and security keeps the place safe for your enjoyment. The band is great!. Hope you give them another chance.
Lifelong Salinas Victim

Hayward, CA

#15 Jun 25, 2015
Miller Towing wrote:
We can tow cars there. They should hire
Fired King City cops as bouncers
Haha... most excellent comment to date in any forum, ever. Brought to you by the makers of that 1980's favorite *My Buddy (a doll for boys)- now introducing....My Paisa! A Doll for All: No assembly required, includes one pair weathered wranglers, plaid long sleeve shirt, cowboy boots, cowboy hat and a wallet with 2 dollar bill. Accesories available: Beat up 1998 Honda with dent in passenger door, raggety seat covers, no pink slip.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salinas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me get home Apr 25 Sara Rose 5
Gerald Walton Apr 14 GERALD WALTON 1
Nicole Dehoyes Apr 14 NICOLE WHITE 1
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Apr 4 Lewis Thomas 37
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) Apr 3 replying to idiots 15
Victory Outreach Mar '17 Seven 1
More Russians In Government Mar '17 Agent Orange Orifice 1

Salinas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salinas Mortgages