Gang Activity Blamed For Two Salinas ...

Gang Activity Blamed For Two Salinas Shootings

There are 116 comments on the KSBW-TV story from Jul 15, 2007, titled Gang Activity Blamed For Two Salinas Shootings. In it, KSBW-TV reports that:

Police are investigating two shootings in Salinas on Monday. The first shooting occurred on the 500 block of Leslie Drive just before 9 p.m. According to police, several men were walking home when three other ... via KSBW-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSBW-TV.

Cross Country

Gonzales, CA

#23 Sep 18, 2008
_SHoRTY_ wrote:
aS A mATTER oF fACT i WAS BORN AND RAiSED iN EAsT siDE sALiNAS sO i KNOW WATs UP.. iTS NOT THAT iM FROM ANOTHER PLANET iTS jUST THAT i KNOW HOW iT iS..
Yo Shorty,
Are you blind? Name a 100% white guy that is in a Hispanic gang. Sure daddy may have banged a white mommy or vice versa and turned out a 1/2 Mexican, but I ain't seen no 100% white nortenos or surenos. Get real!!
Born in Salinas

United States

#24 Sep 18, 2008
Cross Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Shorty,
Are you blind? Name a 100% white guy that is in a Hispanic gang. Sure daddy may have banged a white mommy or vice versa and turned out a 1/2 Mexican, but I ain't seen no 100% white nortenos or surenos. Get real!!
NEWS FLASH shorty !! Before you the east side was called Alisal. And the Alisal OAKIES ruled with their fists.No ice cream men ringing the bell,no venders on every corner, and Alisal was clean. Cowards stand behind guns,men stand with their knuckles.I know I was born and raised on the eastside.
Tony

Santa Rosa, CA

#25 Oct 5, 2008
I don't see anything changing in Salinas as far as gang violence. As long as Soledad Prison is active, gang members will continue to run they're drug dealing, prostitution, and violent activities. It makes me sick that young kids look up to this crap!
Realist

Soledad, CA

#26 Oct 6, 2008
Call The National Guard with an armed soldier on every corner in Salinas. Fire at will if you see a "Gang Banger"
NeNeLocz

Greenfield, CA

#27 Oct 23, 2008
Norte up in diz bit ch
NeNeLocz

Greenfield, CA

#28 Oct 23, 2008
its all about the NORTE gang
Father of Wanker and Biff

Gonzales, CA

#29 Oct 23, 2008
NeNeLocz wrote:
its all about the NORTE gang
I knew I smelled somthing. Did you just get out of the pen? How was your stay in that cement and iron cage with Flaco, Spider, Loco, Puppet and the rest of the losers? Better yet, how's that prison wallet working these days? Bevmo has a special on wine corks, but my guess is you could probably park a mac truck in there by now. There is some good news. While you were in, Your homie Smiley took care of your hood rat rucca. Great life gangster!
Alex831

Seaside, CA

#30 Dec 20, 2008
white epole are worthless there nothing but pigeon heads
Cross Country

United States

#31 Dec 21, 2008
Alex831 wrote:
white epole are worthless there nothing but pigeon heads
Wow Alex...that was some real intelligent work there. Did you write that while you were on your break at the car wash. While I'm writing to you, can you spend a little more time on the front bumper next time? What is a pigeon head? Is that something you and the homies dreamed up while you were slamming down 40's in your piss smelling apartment parking lot?
proud to be mexican

Salinas, CA

#32 Dec 21, 2008
Cross Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow Alex...that was some real intelligent work there. Did you write that while you were on your break at the car wash. While I'm writing to you, can you spend a little more time on the front bumper next time? What is a pigeon head? Is that something you and the homies dreamed up while you were slamming down 40's in your piss smelling apartment parking lot?
sure he did not spell right but tht was just racist it had nothing to do with violence
Alex831

Seaside, CA

#33 Dec 23, 2008
Nene were u from ESE
Cross Country

United States

#34 Dec 24, 2008
Alex831 wrote:
Nene were u from ESE
Take your gangster crap somewhere else. Nobody wants to see that crap but you and whatever other animal you're trying to communicate with. It's not productive in any forum. Somewhere, somehow, or someway, you animals will see the wrongs of your ways. Be it confined to a wheel chair for the rest of your life because you took a bullet for "La Raza" and have to $h#t in a bag the rest of your life or while you're sharing a cell with Little Puppet for 25 years to life. Of course you can always do us all a favor and catch a bullet in that empty head of yours and take a dirt nap. Merry Christmas gangster and may all your days be surrounded by concrete and steel.
sshoss2

Carmel Valley, CA

#35 Dec 27, 2008
Hey, let all these gangbangers blow one another away. I'm glad that the Monterey Gang Taskforce is having to suck it in now that there's no more money to support it. What a waste of taxpayer dollars it was. I predict what will happen is that one of Salinas' prominent citizen's will get blown away, either by mistake or intentionally, and there will be hell to pay. Unfortunately that's what it is going to take to put these gangbangers either inside or underground.
InVoLveD

Jolon, CA

#36 Jan 13, 2009
Alex wrote:
white people are nothing but haters and lazy get up and go to work
[this is one of the many reasons life is the way it is ppl like "you" and like "The Truth" are just a little mixture of why and how some things start hatred... so ii suggest that both of you start acting like adults and not like teenageers that are out there in the world killing eachother for no reason.....
InVoLveD

Jolon, CA

#37 Jan 13, 2009
Alex831 wrote:
Nene were u from ESE
ok there we go again to the conclusion that everybody like you are just asking for problems why do you have to get all offensive and start using gangster violence
Anti-Gang Banger

United States

#38 Jan 13, 2009
_SHoRTY_ wrote:
aS A mATTER oF fACT i WAS BORN AND RAiSED iN EAsT siDE sALiNAS sO i KNOW WATs UP.. iTS NOT THAT iM FROM ANOTHER PLANET iTS jUST THAT i KNOW HOW iT iS..
Shorty, you can tell that you are a drop-out of school Banger by the way you operate your keyboard. You don't know upper case from lower case. I pity you and your Banger friends. A future in prison is where you are going. Bye bye Shorty. See you in 30 years.....
InVoLveD

Jolon, CA

#39 Jan 13, 2009
Cross Country wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your gangster crap somewhere else. Nobody wants to see that crap but you and whatever other animal you're trying to communicate with. It's not productive in any forum. Somewhere, somehow, or someway, you animals will see the wrongs of your ways. Be it confined to a wheel chair for the rest of your life because you took a bullet for "La Raza" and have to $h#t in a bag the rest of your life or while you're sharing a cell with Little Puppet for 25 years to life. Of course you can always do us all a favor and catch a bullet in that empty head of yours and take a dirt nap. Merry Christmas gangster and may all your days be surrounded by concrete and steel.
{here you are asking for problems you may say that ur not eeing ravist or that your just trying to chenge something your just making it worse leave this things the way they are and dont fall for all these other bad feed backs they are just leting their hatret out on the internet when they can be useful somewhere else stop beeing ignorant and see the reality

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#40 Jan 13, 2009
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...

please sign to ban this criminal from the NFL.
Anti-Gang Banger

United States

#41 Jan 13, 2009
InVoLveD wrote:
<quoted text>
{here you are asking for problems you may say that ur not eeing ravist or that your just trying to chenge something your just making it worse leave this things the way they are and dont fall for all these other bad feed backs they are just leting their hatret out on the internet when they can be useful somewhere else stop beeing ignorant and see the reality
Go back to school and learn how to spell or go back to Mexico and learn to be a man, not a coward..
Anti-Gang Banger

United States

#42 Jan 13, 2009
InVoLveD wrote:
<quoted text>
{here you are asking for problems you may say that ur not eeing ravist or that your just trying to chenge something your just making it worse leave this things the way they are and dont fall for all these other bad feed backs they are just leting their hatret out on the internet when they can be useful somewhere else stop beeing ignorant and see the reality
Yes, we want to make it worse so you can kill your brothers quicker and we will be rid of your kind quicker. Please kill on of your brothers today!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salinas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Salinas singer Larry Hosford dies (Nov '16) 1 hr ZipWreck 3
Help me get home Fri roy cohn esq 9
Poll are white people in salinas racist ? (Apr '08) Jun 21 Mari Cone 9
Review: First Security Services (May '14) May 31 roum number 39
News Police briefs: Beaten body found on Old Stage Road (Dec '09) May 28 Oreo 16
Trump Wears Muslim Dress? May 25 Govmt Insider News 1
Salinas Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Fil 3

Salinas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salinas Mortgages