Why we should deport all the illegal fu**king immigrants!

Posted in the Salinas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Richard

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
MANASSAS, Va. A Salvadoran man who was ordered deported nearly a decade ago but never left has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder in a series of shootings and a knife attack in a Virginia suburb of Washington, authorities said Friday.
Jose Oswaldo Reyes Alfaro, an illegal immigrant, was charged in the pair of attacks blocks apart Thursday night that left three people dead and three others injured, Manassas Police Chief Doug Keen said.
Maco

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2011
With you 100% bro!
wendy

Paso Robles, CA

#3 Feb 14, 2011
Maco wrote:
With you 100% bro!
You do kn most serial killers are white right? Posting a crime that one person did does not justify your rude ignorance I can post like 5 cases of white women who have recently shot or slit the throats of there kids for being mouthy let's deport them too
Maco

United States

#4 Feb 15, 2011
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
You do kn most serial killers are white right? Posting a crime that one person did does not justify your rude ignorance I can post like 5 cases of white women who have recently shot or slit the throats of there kids for being mouthy let's deport them too
OK lets deport them too along with the illegal mexikans. Happy now?
CRON7

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Feb 15, 2011
Maco is probably Mexican as well. Short and feo too.
Maco

United States

#6 Feb 15, 2011
CRON7 wrote:
Maco is probably Mexican as well. Short and feo too.
Sorry stupid. I am as white as it gets, 6'-2" and would love to kick your mexikan a** back to mexiko if you had the guts to show your ugly mug around salinas. PS... mexikans are fun to beat the sh*t out of.
Momohito

Salinas, CA

#7 Feb 15, 2011
Maco wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry stupid. I am as white as it gets, 6'-2" and would love to kick your mexikan a** back to mexiko if you had the guts to show your ugly mug around salinas. PS... mexikans are fun to beat the sh*t out of.
Hello Sir,

I would advise you not to use threats to people online. If you can't conduct your self as a civil U.S citizen. Please do not use this forum.Also, please use a dictionary if you can not spell. As I can see, your spelling is the level of a 3rd grader. How are you basing your facts? Instead of hating people, try to assist in a positive way. Maybe you can educate immigrants about your well civil ways have made this country better. Again, we will pray for you. Sincerely, Momohito.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 15, 2011
wendy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm.... OK? so we have some sort of white serial killer epidemic?

I guess the all those gang killings that make the paper don't mean a thing to you.

What about all those atrocious beheadings, torture, mass massacres the cartels do?

Oh but most serial killers are white... ok

It's like knowing and letting your house falling apart due to a termite problem but then get all worked up when you see a spider.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Momohito wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Sir,
I would advise you not to use threats to people online. If you can't conduct your self as a civil U.S citizen. Please do not use this forum.Also, please use a dictionary if you can not spell. As I can see, your spelling is the level of a 3rd grader. How are you basing your facts? Instead of hating people, try to assist in a positive way. Maybe you can educate immigrants about your well civil ways have made this country better. Again, we will pray for you. Sincerely, Momohito.
you say
"try to assist in a positive way"

How much more can this country do for the Hispanic community?!?!!!!
Give me a break!!! why do Indian, Chinese immigrants excel yet Hispanics regress? For gods sake we have push 2 for Spanish!!!

Here's the reality that you chose to ignore and I don't (don't forget all the gang problems.

HISPANICS IN AMERICA

America's largest minority group and fastest-growing ethnic group lags behind others in aspects of American life.

College enrollment

- Forty-five percent of young Hispanics were enrolled in college in 2006, compared with 49 percent of blacks and 61 percent of Anglos.

Teenage births

- Hispanics ages 15 to 19 had the highest birthrate of any group in 2005. There were nearly 105 such births per 1,000 for Hispanics, 61 for blacks and 26 for Anglos.

Becoming citizens

- In 2005, only 10 percent to 30 percent of eligible Mexican immigrants became U.S. citizens, compared with 50 to 65 percent of European immigrants and 65 to 70 percent of Asian immigrants. Mexican immigrant applications for citizenship jumped nearly 50 percent last year, partly because of Hispanic organizations' push for citizenship and a rush of people trying to apply before higher fees took effect.

Civic involvement

- Less than a third of Hispanics volunteered for neighborhood or civic groups, compared with 38 percent of blacks and 40 percent of Anglos.

Sources: National Center for Education Statistics, U.S. Census, U.S. Defense Department, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, U.S. Office of Immigration Statistics, Pew Center on the States, Afterschool Alliance, Barna Research Group

Hispanics need to stop blaming other and start being responsible for their own actions.

Location hidden

#10 Feb 15, 2011
Maco wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry stupid. I am as white as it gets, 6'-2" and would love to kick your mexikan a** back to mexiko if you had the guts to show your ugly mug around salinas. PS... mexikans are fun to beat the sh*t out of.
You are the type that give white people a bad name. You represent a very small portion of white people. if you want people to take you seriously, try coming out with facts and a good argument point and not stupid childish comments.
wendy

Watsonville, CA

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Maco wrote:
<quoted text>OK lets deport them too along with the illegal mexikans. Happy now?
Yea that would make me happy actually why not deport all criminals? Actually maybe we should deport all poor people since they are also most likely to commit petty crimes along with drug addicts. While we are at it let's deport all the lazy ass people still on "unemployment" for the past 3 years. Yea in a fantasy world. Sadly until something is done in other countries to stop the crime and poverty the united states will still be invaded by the helpless, needy, poor, and those who do not treat our country with respect and treat it as a privilege and opportunity and chose to commit crimes should be punished. Do not put a whole race in one category. Judge individually
theone

Palmdale, CA

#12 Mar 27, 2011
This is a pure sign of ignorance..... You do realize the biggest terrorist act in the history of man kind was when the europeans invaded south American killing hundreds of thousands of native American not with just violence but also with the disease they brought over....
California was originally inhabited by the Mexican...... They been here surviving and living off this land for century longer than " the white man" so I ask u how do u come across the ocean and " CALIM TO DISCOVER" a new world which not only had people living here, but educating themselves and building pyramids.

So the question is what right does the "white man" have to deport people to their original country when they themselves were ILLEGAL IMMAGRAINTS...

Location hidden

#13 Mar 28, 2011
theone wrote:
This is a pure sign of ignorance..... You do realize the biggest terrorist act in the history of man kind was when the europeans invaded south American killing hundreds of thousands of native American not with just violence but also with the disease they brought over....
California was originally inhabited by the Mexican...... They been here surviving and living off this land for century longer than " the white man" so I ask u how do u come across the ocean and " CALIM TO DISCOVER" a new world which not only had people living here, but educating themselves and building pyramids.

So the question is what right does the "white man" have to deport people to their original country when they themselves were ILLEGAL IMMAGRAINTS...
California wasn't Mexico you idiot! The natives didn't call it that until the Spaniards took over. You act like the natives named the places in California like LosAngeles, San Jose, Santa Cruz, "San Everything". I bet even your last name is Spanish. The Spaniards also forced religion onto the natives, took their land and gold. You PURE sign of ignorance is hilarious. So why don't you take your own advice and deport yourself to Spain... LOL

Location hidden

#14 Mar 28, 2011
theone wrote:

Let's just say this land becomes Mexico, what then? Mexicans are leaving Mexico right now because it's a sh!t hole. Are they going to do the same here when all the U. S. government perks are taken away?
Revolt Against The Racist

Wilton, CA

#15 Jul 21, 2011
The white ass Americans whose families originated from the European countries and who are the original WET BACKS, are giving the Hispanics crap! Give me a break. The Gringos can't wipe their own ass let alone their childrens and can't survive without the Mexicans, Hispanics whatever.

The white people know the Mexicans can take care of themselves, they are self sustaining, and so the Gringos take advantage of the Mexicans because the whites are LAZY!

To the White people who are all racist anyway: If you don't like it here in America get out. The Indians (Mexicans) were here long before you were and they have established their way of life. Whitey came here and tried to change things and look what has happened. Look what Whitey did whith the Negros. Whatever the White man touches brings on the White disease.

Africa was doing fine before Whitey got involved.

North America was beautiful before Whitey got involved.

If there is crime it is because of the White Man.

Location hidden

#16 Jul 21, 2011
Revolt Against The Racist wrote:
The white ass Americans whose families originated from the European countries and who are the original WET BACKS, are giving the Hispanics crap! Give me a break. The Gringos can't wipe their own ass let alone their childrens and can't survive without the Mexicans, Hispanics whatever.

The white people know the Mexicans can take care of themselves, they are self sustaining, and so the Gringos take advantage of the Mexicans because the whites are LAZY!

To the White people who are all racist anyway: If you don't like it here in America get out. The Indians (Mexicans) were here long before you were and they have established their way of life. Whitey came here and tried to change things and look what has happened. Look what Whitey did whith the Negros. Whatever the White man touches brings on the White disease.

Africa was doing fine before Whitey got involved.

North America was beautiful before Whitey got involved.

If there is crime it is because of the White Man.
Hispanic, which means from Spain... also European... ironic isn't ;)

It's funny how Hispanics can't take care of their own country and therefor have to leave it... because they themselves turn it into a 3rd world country

Also places like Mexico ruthlessly defend their southern border yet bitch and whine that the US has the right to defend theirs.
Whites Sexo The Butthole

Wilton, CA

#17 Jul 21, 2011
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanic, which means from Spain... also European... ironic isn't ;)
It's funny how Hispanics can't take care of their own country and therefor have to leave it... because they themselves turn it into a 3rd world country
Also places like Mexico ruthlessly defend their southern border yet bitch and whine that the US has the right to defend theirs.
You are right on! "Hispanic, which means from Spain... also European... ironic isn't. " The Spaniards raped the Indians which is why we have Mexicans, which is why the Mexicans are considered part of the White race and the Euro Whites who's ancesters raped the Indians can't deal it. The Indians and the raped Indians children belong here. Remember this has been there land the white people came here after. Stupid Fuck

Location hidden

#19 Jul 21, 2011
Whites Sexo The Butthole wrote:
<quoted text>You are right on! "Hispanic, which means from Spain... also European... ironic isn't. " The Spaniards raped the Indians which is why we have Mexicans, which is why the Mexicans are considered part of the White race and the Euro Whites who's ancesters raped the Indians can't deal it. The Indians and the raped Indians children belong here. Remember this has been there land the white people came here after. Stupid Fuck
Yes, most choose to ignore the fact that they have a Spanish (AKA European) last name and the religious beliefs the Spaniards forced on the N.A. Indians. Just look at all the missions in California.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#21 Jun 9, 2013
MEXICANS AINT WHITES STUPID SPANIARDS ARE! AND THEY ARE FROM WESTERN EUROPE.
Tapatio

Richmond, CA

#22 Jun 9, 2013
FACT wrote:
MEXICANS AINT WHITES STUPID SPANIARDS ARE! AND THEY ARE FROM WESTERN EUROPE.
Hey dumb ass, why do Mexicans have Spanish last names, Spanish language, religion the Spanish brought why did they fight for their independence from Spain then? Whether you like it or not the majority of mexicans have Spanish blood. Just look at the blue eyed guy on the bottle of Tapatio. You have to understand the Spanish raped the indigenous people of Mexico and took over. So why don't you STOP your whining and go to lowrider car show and dance the Aztec dance ha ha ha!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salinas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas? (Jan '08) 12 hr spell check 867
Rsidential Noise May 18 Resident 1
Village North Lagoon Security think they are Cops May 16 Resident 4
News Third attorney declares conflict for Soledad ma... (Jun '11) May 15 whatnow 4
News Dear Jon: Salinas we have a problem: sidewalks May 14 bumpyride 1
News Police: Armed robbery at Santa Cruz sandwich sh... May 11 bump 1
News Salinas Teen Found Guilty Of Greenfield Murder (Jan '12) May 8 john smith garcia 9
More from around the web

Salinas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]