Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6454 Nov 16, 2012
Snarks wrote:
When ever the Republicans want to grow up and stop acting like a bunch of terrorists.
Who needs to worry about a bunch of communists like China or Russia, the USA has it's own commies there called Republicans.
There leaderwas nmed Willard Mitt Romney,but that backyard junk dog failed.
Republicans are just as much a bunch of lowest common denominator losers as you people are.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6455 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your pure science comes from political science, do you know the difference? Your pure science comes from gov. grants. Your pure science refuses to debate.
Excellent.

I even felt that shitstomping way out here.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6456 Nov 16, 2012
the latest exxposion in the gulf shows that oil rigs cant run un regulated.....

btw ricardo?? the comapany that ran that rig has 23 new platforms in the gulf......disproving your silly statements about Obama putting moratoreum on drilling...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6457 Nov 16, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are just as much a bunch of lowest common denominator losers as you people are.

I agree, rethugs are the worst...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6458 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
the latest exxposion in the gulf shows that oil rigs cant run un regulated.....
btw ricardo?? the comapany that ran that rig has 23 new platforms in the gulf......disproving your silly statements about Obama putting moratoreum on drilling...
Hey bro, why u want to worry about this and find out what happened, because it killed 2 people, like mr water said, they know the danger taking the job, let it go... isn't that what we should do? or since it doesn't involve lies and coverups, and obama, we should check it out?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6459 Nov 16, 2012
Coast Guard Capt. Ed Cubanski said the well was not producing at the time and no oil was leaking. A small amount of oil spilled from the rig when workers using a torch cut into a 75-foot-long, 3-inch-wide line on the platform. Cubanski said a sheen one-half mile long and 200 yards wide was reported in the area

Why did this even makes news?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6460 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, rethugs are the worst...
I agree politicians are the same. Its fools like mr anderson and the waste that think one side is better then the other side...
Passed

Covina, CA

#6461 Nov 16, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney-Paul D. Ryan was against health, voter suppression, and every major policy flipped throughout the campaign.

Donald Trump’s announcement last month that he would pay President Obama $5 million to reveal his college transcripts and passport records.

Donald Trump’s effort to cast the president bama as an “other” bothered her and was a step too far.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6462 Nov 16, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey bro, why u want to worry about this and find out what happened, because it killed 2 people, like mr water said, they know the danger taking the job, let it go... isn't that what we should do? or since it doesn't involve lies and coverups, and obama, we should check it out?
working on an oil rig is as dangerous as working at the benghazi consulate......
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6463 Nov 16, 2012
As If wrote:
Global warming is a fraud. Damn most people are just plain stupid.
Yes it is, yes they are.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6464 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
working on an oil rig is as dangerous as working at the benghazi consulate......
What are you trying to say?
frogmann

Pittsburgh, PA

#6465 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ………FM appears to be warming like predicted?
Savana

Covina, CA

#6466 Nov 17, 2012
If the water dries up then what pool of water are you going to swim in frogman?
Credibility Watch

Pulaski, TN

#6467 Nov 17, 2012
What's the deal with the EPA and secret e-mail? Are they creating fakery like the others are concerning glow-bull warming?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6468 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What are you trying to say?
youre kinda slow right??

I meant that work in both those environments is considered "hazardous".....and anyone who goes to work on a offshore rig or to a middle eastern consulate, is assuming risk.

get off trying to make the democrats look bad over something that failed in the election.....if it were a scandal?? it would be one by now...

the reich wings "questions" dont make it one...

meanwhile your missing out on what is going on in washington....
oh yeah I forgot, since Obama cleaned the floor with romney??

you guys dont want to pay attention??

oh yeah I forgot, you never really did anyways.....

not beyond the realm of talking points...

the nuanced minutia of policy confuses you.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6469 Nov 17, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree politicians are the same. Its fools like mr anderson and the waste that think one side is better then the other side...
oh yeah your neutral!!?? BS.

two weeks is an eternity in your mind....
tim truehart

Elk Grove, CA

#6470 Nov 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
youre kinda slow right??
I meant that work in both those environments is considered "hazardous".....and anyone who goes to work on a offshore rig or to a middle eastern consulate, is assuming risk.
get off trying to make the democrats look bad over something that failed in the election.....if it were a scandal?? it would be one by now...
the reich wings "questions" dont make it one...
meanwhile your missing out on what is going on in washington....
oh yeah I forgot, since Obama cleaned the floor with romney??
you guys dont want to pay attention??
oh yeah I forgot, you never really did anyways.....
not beyond the realm of talking points...
the nuanced minutia of policy confuses you.
we had one ambassador killed since 1979. How does that compare to oil rigs fool?
tim truehart

Elk Grove, CA

#6471 Nov 17, 2012
Riccardo is right, you fools should listen to him. Not mr sucks.
Lockheart

Covina, CA

#6473 Nov 17, 2012
I heard the New Republican party is only allowing 27 year olds to run for elected office under Repubican cnadidate mandates?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6474 Nov 17, 2012
Lockheart wrote:
I heard the New Republican party is only allowing 27 year olds to run for elected office under Repubican cnadidate mandates?
Actually, what you heard is Che and Mao and James Hansen and your psychiatrist, all battling for your attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salinas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salinas residents evacuated after flood waters ... Dec 14 Gerea55 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Review: Libreria Cristiana Maranatha Dec 12 raul hernandez 1
Review: Taqueria 2 Gallos De ORO Dec 2 knowledge 2
Silver Alert issued out of Santa Cruz County Nov '14 Dangerous Teacher... 1
The Most excellent way recovery meeting Nov '14 PTL 1
MEX-TEX-CA DRUGS to YOU! Nov '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS ... 1
Salinas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web