Soledad, CA

#1 Sep 13, 2012
I need a shop or mechanic that can turn my ford motor 302 into a performace engine . Can you help or know any shops in the 831-408 that specializes on this types of work . My car runs but I want to modify the engine . It's a ford with a 302 5.0 carburated motor . Thank you

Morgan Hill, CA

#2 Sep 15, 2012
Found On Road Dead. Buy a Chrysler product my man...

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2012
FORD wrote:
Found On Road Dead. Buy a Chrysler product my man...
Drop dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salinas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boyfriend of slain vendor can't fathom shooting (Jan '11) Jan 13 standup 4
Salinas logs second, third homicides of 2015 Jan 12 guest 1
Is Mariano's Club on E Market Street the most d... (Jun '12) Dec 31 Soleldad 8
Review: First Security Services (May '14) Dec '14 Thomas Rosario 7
Salinas residents evacuated after flood waters ... Dec '14 Gerea55 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec '14 John Smith 1
Salinas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Salinas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:03 am PST