Anonymous

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2011
What is the adm way? Its suppose to be a set of rules for adm employees but here its not what u know but who u blow. A supervisor that can't read past the second grade level but has certificate a position as a supervisor can't even pass a forklift test but has a certificate when asked what his job duties were he responded to sit on my ass al day, then u have a worker that has been reported sleeping on the job at least 30 times so u tell me is this the adm way or just a manager that gives brakes to those that he likes many more wonderful true stories out of this adm plant
OMG

Chanute, KS

#2 Sep 29, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
What is the adm way? Its suppose to be a set of rules for adm employees but here its not what u know but who u blow. A supervisor that can't read past the second grade level but has certificate a position as a supervisor can't even pass a forklift test but has a certificate when asked what his job duties were he responded to sit on my ass al day, then u have a worker that has been reported sleeping on the job at least 30 times so u tell me is this the adm way or just a manager that gives brakes to those that he likes many more wonderful true stories out of this adm plant
You shouldn't be commenting about anyone's reading ability if this post is indicative of your literary skills.
a0j1g55

United States

#3 Oct 1, 2011
No its not fair that a working man with an education and some university background can nor her a good job just because manegment does not like that person its about rules ans knowledge its not about how many years a person has been with a compony rules state u must be able to read and write not because I dislike u .in my years with this compony I proved what I was capable of doing bur again management has the last word on this, our ur self in my place if a high position has been opened and u know that ur the most qualified person for this job ans its given to someone that is not capacable of performing this duties now would ghat not makes u mad and want to post facts.
OMG

United States

#4 Oct 3, 2011
a0j1g55 wrote:
No its not fair that a working man with an education and some university background can nor her a good job just because manegment does not like that person its about rules ans knowledge its not about how many years a person has been with a compony rules state u must be able to read and write not because I dislike u .in my years with this compony I proved what I was capable of doing bur again management has the last word on this, our ur self in my place if a high position has been opened and u know that ur the most qualified person for this job ans its given to someone that is not capacable of performing this duties now would ghat not makes u mad and want to post facts.
Here's a question for you. If you are considered for a management position, and a written letter of interest is needed to apply for the position, who will write the letter for you?--- if you have to write it yourself, you won't get the job.

You sound like a whining little idiot.
a0j01g55

United States

#5 Oct 6, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a question for you. If you are considered for a management position, and a written letter of interest is needed to apply for the position, who will write the letter for you?--- if you have to write it yourself, you won't get the job.
You sound like a whining little idiot.
well call this what u want and the idiots well look in the morrow and u will see one there this is not to say anything about the person that can't read this is a out mangment and the rules that apply to this compony if I wade u feel bad well that is to bad but the truth is that there Is something wrong here its not the blind mans fault if he is gi en a position to watch the videos on the screen its the one that put him there that is all I am saying and about a hover position I have had lots of them I just disagree with what a manager will do for some people like I said its not what u know but who u blow maybe ur in the same boat then I do feel for u
OMG

Chanute, KS

#6 Oct 6, 2011
a0j01g55 wrote:
<quoted text>well call this what u want and the idiots well look in the morrow and u will see one there this is not to say anything about the person that can't read this is a out mangment and the rules that apply to this compony if I wade u feel bad well that is to bad but the truth is that there Is something wrong here its not the blind mans fault if he is gi en a position to watch the videos on the screen its the one that put him there that is all I am saying and about a hover position I have had lots of them I just disagree with what a manager will do for some people like I said its not what u know but who u blow maybe ur in the same boat then I do feel for u
I'll get back to you after I find a translator who speaks gibberish. The more you type, the dumber you appear.
a0j01g55

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll get back to you after I find a translator who speaks gibberish. The more you type, the dumber you appear.
or go back to school and learn how to read I have to be careful this phone is called a smart phone and if a word appers not correct it will make its own word but here goes I don't have the typing ability nor did I say that I was the sparest man on earth but I can assure u that I am not the dumbest and to make this verry simple and tell me if u can understand this its not what u know but who u blow now that is the best way it will an be electives as ur comments do not get to me all I know is this that I have held a lot of positions and have done exelent work have some letters of recommendations as well and like I said maybe ur in the same position as this person that I am talking about well sorry but it is not u have a great day and I hope I understand this posting
OMG

Chanute, KS

#8 Oct 6, 2011
After reading your latest post, I can say you will always qualify for a job....as long as the world still needs ditch diggers..

...AND, your phone isn't smart while you're using it!.
Theo

Salina, KS

#9 Oct 6, 2011
Proofreading is your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Jul 12 upInYoPIEHOLE 29
jacob d. cote (Jul '14) Jul 4 Riley 4
Higher Praise Church Leadership affairs Jun '16 howdydoyou 9
fancy chinese food and the best (Mar '09) Jun '16 Wowwie 9
Family Affair Jun '16 the stupids 9
Amie The Blonde at Pilot (Mar '15) Apr '16 wtf 6
need recliner to decorate front porch (Sep '15) Apr '16 wtf 3

Salina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salina Mortgages