Two boys sought in vehicle arson fires

Two boys sought in vehicle arson fires

There are 4 comments on the Salina Journal story from Sep 1, 2010, titled Two boys sought in vehicle arson fires. In it, Salina Journal reports that:

Authorities are seeking two teenagers believed to be involved in three arson fires set in vehicles late Monday and early Tuesday within a two-block area of central Salina.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salina Journal.

Jerks

Salina, KS

#1 Sep 1, 2010
This was in my block! These little jerks out running all night, no parental supervision, they need to be whipped with a belt and made to stay in the house all the time they're not in school! No TV, no video games. Read a freakin book! Do chores! Oh, but that's why they were out running the streets. No supervision.
Jerks

Salina, KS

#2 Dec 26, 2010
Just great. Now I have a bullet hole in my house.
Roy

Abilene, KS

#3 Dec 26, 2010
Why did you shoot your house?
Jerks

Salina, KS

#4 Dec 26, 2010
I didn't. Someone else did. This used to be a safe neighborhood. There's a drug dealer across the street, two child molesters on our block, and a guy across the street who beats his wife. The family down the block has young children who run all over the neighborhood that will walk right into your house, and I've caught them stealing out of my garage, and my truck has been ransacked. I'm looking for another place to live. I've been in this same house for 33 years. Never have I had the deadbeats around me like this. This town is really going downhill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salina Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 14
Park in the road Nov '16 Just me 1
Salina Kansas SLUMLORDS Nov '16 Jks2016 1
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Nov '16 weporkhics 43
News This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trail... (Nov '08) Sep '16 USA 7
jacob d. cote (Jul '14) Jul '16 Riley 4
Higher Praise Church Leadership affairs (Jun '16) Jun '16 howdydoyou 9

Salina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance