Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, you seriously need to work on your reading comprehension skills, I haven't threatened anyone. I'm just telling anyone who bothers to read this, that if they are stupid enough to hand me one of their little petitions, they are going to learn exactly how I feel about it, nothing more. As for your ridiculous notion of "special protections", I'm assuming that you have a sexual orientation (even if it is just theoretical) and a gender identity as well, that means the law would protect you as well, moron. You're done.
So we all have your word that at no time will any homosexual, should they get evicted or fired for legitimate reasons, will become opportunistic and make claims that they were actually fired/evicted for their sexuality. They'll be on their best behavior and not indulge in the side of their human nature that makes those who have too much power abuse it.

I'm glad you can assure us all how benign, socially-responsible, impeccably honest, ethically-sound and fair that this group about to get an overdose of rights and power are.

They'll never abuse it, right? For gays are not passive-aggressive, thin-skinned and vindicative by nature, right?
Alan

Harlingen, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I'm concerned that you aren't getting the help you need: http://www.azdhs.gov/bhs/
You're misinformed and dangerous to children because of that. Jerry Sandusky and the vast majority of the priests guilty of sexual abuse were by all standards heterosexual in terms of their adult behaviors. You send people off to look for some gay bogeyman that rarely exists while pretending that heterosexual men don't harm little boys. There is more than thirty years of scientific study which proves just how wrong and how dangerous your lies are:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...
Actually the Reisman/Baldwin study showed that the vast majority of boys molested are by men with homosexual leanings. Those studied averaged almost 150 victims each. The heterosexual offenders molested girls at a rate of barely 20.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Alan wrote:
Actually the Reisman/Baldwin study showed that the vast majority of boys molested are by men with homosexual leanings. Those studied averaged almost 150 victims each. The heterosexual offenders molested girls at a rate of barely 20.
The Reisman/Baldwin "study" was written by a "researcher" with a doctorate in communications and the head of an anti-gay group with absolutely no scientific credentials whatsoever and is proved to be a lie by the very sources they claim to cite.

Like this one for example:
http://www.childmolestationprevention.org/pdf...

Abel's work was cited a number of times, but what they ignored can be found on pages 11&12. You should begin with the sentence, "While it is a commonly held belief that men who prefer men as adult sexual partners molest boys and men who prefer women as adult sexual partners molest girls, our study suggests something different."

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Are you telling me that no one in any of the other protected suspect classifications has ever tried to take advantage of the situation? That's why there is an investigation of such complaints dear. Sheesh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Salina Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Salina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••