McKee Construction/big rip off

McKee Construction/big rip off

Posted in the Salina Forum

MSt

Pittsburg, KS

#1 Dec 30, 2008
Brian McKee of McKee construction, the supposed company does home repairs...siding, roofing and remodeling. They will rip you off!!!!!Tell everyone that you know not to use them. They have been sued numerous times. Go to the city and look it up! The city of Salina does not require a bond either
not happy

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Dec 31, 2008
HOME SAFE HOME out of winnipeg manitoba will charge you for an estimate and not a service. they told me they were in the mold service business but infact they are in the mold solution business. BE AWARE. they prey on the unknowing...they lied to me and they will do it to you. i recommend you do your research be for calling anyone.
Also in Salina

Wichita, KS

#3 Jan 12, 2009
MSt wrote:
Brian McKee of McKee construction, the supposed company does home repairs...siding, roofing and remodeling. They will rip you off!!!!!Tell everyone that you know not to use them. They have been sued numerous times. Go to the city and look it up! The city of Salina does not require a bond either
We have used Brian McKee of McKee Construction many times and were and are very happy with him. He is just a small business and has had some hard times but always does the best work and DOES NOT RIP OFF ANYONE. I have seen first hand where he lost thousands of dollars but still finishes the work. I would use him again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
being gay in salina kansas (Sep '14) Dec '17 Swimmerlu 3
Park in the road (Nov '16) Oct '17 Just Me 3
Salina Music Selection (Sep '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 16
Review: Relaxing Massages by Ruby (Sep '11) Sep '17 Richard 30
Salina Kansas SLUMLORDS (Nov '16) Aug '17 Tech observe 3
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Nov '16 weporkhics 43
News This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trail... (Nov '08) Sep '16 USA 6

Salina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance