Salinan accused of biting woman

Salinan accused of biting woman

There are 3 comments on the Salina Journal story from Oct 7, 2010, titled Salinan accused of biting woman. In it, Salina Journal reports that:

A 59-year-old Salina man was arrested Tuesday, accused of entering a woman's house and biting her on the thigh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salina Journal.

Elena Kagen

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2010
O.K.,how did this guy get close enough to bite her thigh if she didn't want him to. Sounds like there is more to the story than we're hearing and maybe more than one person was hitting the bottle.
Ben

United States

#2 May 22, 2011
My wife was stabbed to death by a nut. He saw my wife in the back yard and said " I like your red sweater is it a wool sweater?" My wife said " yes it's a wool sweater. It's the old classic style with heavey ribbing on the shoulders and big bottons." He came up to her and put his hands on her beasts. She said "Oh no,stop." He then pulled out a icepick and rammed it into her heart. She said " oh my heart, I'm dead " and fill to the ground.
Jim Martin

Alamo, CA

#3 Jan 14, 2012
I remember this guy. He said he also killed a 16 year old girl that wore the same kind of sweater only white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salina Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan '17 Musikologist 14
Park in the road (Nov '16) Nov '16 Just me 1
Salina Kansas SLUMLORDS (Nov '16) Nov '16 Jks2016 1
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Nov '16 weporkhics 43
News This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trail... (Nov '08) Sep '16 USA 7
jacob d. cote (Jul '14) Jul '16 Riley 4
Higher Praise Church Leadership affairs (Jun '16) Jun '16 howdydoyou 9

Salina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance