Grim Implications of Nov6 LGBT "Prote...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Oct 16, 2012
What a sad fantasy world you live in and the whole do unto others approach you take is just so Christ-like. You may covet the right to discriminate against us, but with any luck, the good people of Salina won't be following you down that disturbed path.

Vote no, don't legalize his kind of ugly and hate filled discrimination. We the people of Salina are better than that.
Alan

Harlingen, TX

#24 Oct 17, 2012
Again I see the grandiose, over-the-top rhetoric and gross-exaggeration of your opponents position by using gatuitious, emotionally-charged incendiary terminoloy. This is probably #2 on gay activists list of debate tactics, right behind riding the victimhood coattails of the Blacks.

this one

#25 Oct 18, 2012
Homophobic and racist, your parents must be so proud that you have wasted your intelligence on hate, lies and ignorance.

Vote no, we are better than this.
blah blah blah

Fort Riley, KS

#26 Oct 19, 2012
Who needs a furnace around here with you two blowing hot air. Toasty...
Terry

Harlingen, TX

#27 Oct 22, 2012
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Homophobic and racist, your parents must be so proud that you have wasted your intelligence on hate, lies and ignorance.
Vote no, we are better than this.
Some things just endear to us naturally. Sometimes those things just take awhile to grow on us. Someitmes they only become obviously endearing after we are reminded of them enough times.

Homosexuality and gender-bending will never be one of those things. For the more gullible and empty-headed can be programmed and resocialized with propaganda, the discerning, conscientious members of society can never be. We will always call a spade, as spade. And these people are mobilizing in ever-increasing numbers to shout from the rooftops and warn of the dangers of your agenda - to the community and it's leaders.

Promotion of homosexuality is the bane of modern civilization, more so than radical Islam.

this one

#28 Oct 22, 2012
Sorry, but your acceptance of us as people is not required here. You remain free to find us as unendearing as your little hearts desire. You remain free to deny reality and malinform yourself as much as you want. While I can wish you you'd devote your propaganda campaign to maintain a maliciously discriminatory status quo, along with its outright lies and underlying contempt to some other subject, it remains your right to hate us for whatever irrational reasons that what you pass off as your mind can rationalize.

I'm also sorry, that the good Gods willing, the good people of Salina won't be falling for your sophistry. They will not buy into paranoid fantasies of nightmare scenarios, that have NEVER happened, despite the fact that these laws have been in effect in some locations for more than a decade. They will not buy into your pathetic claims of martyrdom for bigots who proved to be their own comeuppance. They will not do unto others that which they would never want done unto them, for ANY reason.

Vote No on November 6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salina Music Selection (Sep '12) Jan 3 Musikologist 14
Park in the road Nov '16 Just me 1
Salina Kansas SLUMLORDS Nov '16 Jks2016 1
News Longtime Lindsborg physician fired (Jul '12) Nov '16 weporkhics 43
News This tornado destroyed the Sundowner East Trail... (Nov '08) Sep '16 USA 7
jacob d. cote (Jul '14) Jul '16 Riley 4
Higher Praise Church Leadership affairs (Jun '16) Jun '16 howdydoyou 9

Salina Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance