Alleged murderers get bail in salina

Posted in the Salina Forum

salina native

Mankato, KS

#1 Jan 14, 2011
Since when do alleged murderers get bail ? let alone only a hundred thousand dollar bail set? They are not "teens", they are adults! What is the judge thinking ? This stinks to high heaven !!!!
Squanto

United States

#2 Jan 14, 2011
Yes, it stinks to High Heaven! The Salina Journal printed a story that stated they were to be charged with Second Degree Murder! It's not like they are upstanding citizens. I "like " the way the reporter mentioned that the cop's kid raised money for Hurricane Katrina victims and then listed the criminal history of another one of the thugs. Let the coverup begin.

....Oh, and way to go parents! Your sons have done you proud!....
Allen

Hillsboro, KS

#3 Jan 24, 2011
These gang members was in front of my mom's house 1:30 AM when they murdered my little brother and now the pesecutor, is trying to make it sound like it was my brother's fault. Of course she's the one giving these guys free passes everytime they beat or rob someone, for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salina Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KS Who do you favor in the Kansas governor's race? 15 hr Mark 252
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Sep 29 The Kangaroo 6,015
house on 130 N. Second... (Apr '12) Sep 29 Neighbor 2
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Sep 8 Helms-persecuted ... 321
being gay in salina kansas Sep 5 archaboy 2
how old do you have to be to move out (Jan '07) Aug '14 O_J Alxxxha 79
jacob d. cote Aug '14 I do 3

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Saline County was issued at October 02 at 8:00AM CDT

Salina Dating
Find my Match

Salina Jobs

Salina People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Salina News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salina

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]