Suspected Hell's Angels Gang Member Arrested

In the 1960's and 70's their name sparked fear among many in Northern Calfornia. Full Story
i hate everyone

United States

#223 Mar 16, 2010
Blackmamba wrote:
<quoted text>
Dealt with?
By being struck with pool cues and hit with beer bottles? Is that your idea of justice you racist piece of garbage?
And I love the fact how you had to mention he was black. What does it matter what color they are?
You incest hillbillies make me sick.
hey spook what's wrong someone had a solution to the black problem in america and it makes you mad if you ask me the hells angels should take back oakland and then go to compton and where ever else spooks are found and solve more of americas black problem
tony

Santa Barbara, CA

#224 Mar 16, 2010
deep impact is coming raining fire to burn this place called earth i had a dream it would happen 3 times in my life i was trying to save my people from being burned.i was in my spirit it was weird so love everybody the same while you can
Name

United States

#225 Mar 18, 2010
H-A's are as bad as a gang needs to be I think with the Angel's you don't have the mocho factor where the Latino gangs you can get this impression two diffent breeds of katt Angel will just stare right through you.
Whiteplague999

Placerville, CA

#226 Sep 30, 2010
i find it extremely funny that the only place anyone dares to make fun or slander the Hells Angels m/c is via some annonomous web site or from a fake name. If you are really as bold as you profess yourself top be, next time you see one of them, step up, look'em in the eye and tel'em what you think. I mean...if ya think it, why not say it? We already know the answer to that, now don't we? "COWARDS!" LONG LIVE THE GREATEST MOTOR CYCLE CLUB IN THE ENTIRE WORLD..."THE HELLS ANGELS"!!!
Brandon

United States

#227 Aug 3, 2011
Mexicans are worse than whites look there goal is to control prison and wreak havoc anywhere they can and to anyone they can the HA are for the rights of white minority americans and fund it on there own and do charity how many northerners southerners cross and bloods do charity they also only hurt people that they have a reason to unlike the afore mentioned gangs HA is a club of guys not a gang there the only "gang" rico couldn't get
missLetitoo

United States

#228 Sep 28, 2011
you go Miss Leticia! I love when minorities are not afraid to speak their intelligent minds. Be afraid all you sell outs & racists.. be very afraid lol
American Empire

Elk Grove, CA

#229 Sep 28, 2011
La Foonda de Mi pistola wrote:
I say instead of blocking the borders, it seems like mexicans doesn't like living in mexico?
Why don't our government invade mexico and widen our borders? That way we solve the problem once and for all. Then the illegal immigrant wont be illegal anymore, the rest of the world won't mind since U.S. likes to invade other countries anyways? No need to reprint the constitution since we already have one written in spanish. We can actually tax all the amigos down south? If we ever go to war with Europe we dont need to worry about Mexico allowing other military coming in?
I like it!
tanners

Auburn, CA

#230 Oct 1, 2011
Whiteplague999 wrote:
i find it extremely funny that the only place anyone dares to make fun or slander the Hells Angels m/c is via some annonomous web site or from a fake name. If you are really as bold as you profess yourself top be, next time you see one of them, step up, look'em in the eye and tel'em what you think. I mean...if ya think it, why not say it? We already know the answer to that, now don't we? "COWARDS!" LONG LIVE THE GREATEST MOTOR CYCLE CLUB IN THE ENTIRE WORLD..."THE HELLS ANGELS"!!!
Are you really so stupid that you don't know the answer to your own question?Funny little man....The reason that people don't usually say that kind of thing to their face is that even if you could smake them down their friends would jump and and it would be an unfair fight.That is how gangs work pendejo....also most regular people have jobs and a month in jail would put an end to that and cause problems in ourdaily lives.Going to jail for a Hell's Angel is just an opportunity to visit their retarde friends and say hi to their family members.People are afraid of them for that reason and not because any one of them would be so tough in a one on one fight.Now go fuck yourself.
Norseman

United States

#231 Oct 2, 2011
tanners wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really so stupid that you don't know the answer to your own question?Funny little man....The reason that people don't usually say that kind of thing to their face is that even if you could smake them down their friends would jump and and it would be an unfair fight.That is how gangs work pendejo....also most regular people have jobs and a month in jail would put an end to that and cause problems in ourdaily lives.Going to jail for a Hell's Angel is just an opportunity to visit their retarde friends and say hi to their family members.People are afraid of them for that reason and not because any one of them would be so tough in a one on one fight.Now go fuck yourself.
I'm pretty sure that the only reason someone joins a gang is because of cowardice.
james

Concord, CA

#233 Jan 13, 2013
We need more of them they saved my life a few times a lot thank em all ps a lot better than all these wannabe gang banger that just don't have respect
ghost rider

AOL

#235 Feb 1, 2013
dont talk to (NINA ROCKS )COP. a friend in mature people.heads up.
judy staderoli grey

United States

#236 Apr 9, 2013
If the HAMC and all its members controlled our borders,the prison system and our corrupt government you would see how fucking fast this country would shape up..!!!! it wouldnt take dozens of failed presidencies, countless dishonest and failed judiciaries, or decades of effort to try to recover from a bankrupt and broke ass system or the urban decay and destruction of our beautiful country by those who have zero respect for themselves or anybody else! the HAMC. Is an organization which represents order and respect and expects just that from its members and society..you treat it good..it treats you good...i would love to see some order in our nation and would welcome the 81 in power!!!
Tone deaf

Concord, CA

#237 Jun 5, 2013
JKL wrote:
<quoted text>
Your absalutely right! They didn't shoot you in the back or do drive bys. They confronted you face to face! They also did not shoot up houses or into crowds where children were!
Oh yea...face to face only six against one.Chicken shit low lifes.I lived right next door to a house full of them.They sold meth to every kid in the neighborhood and beat the shit of the neighbor who called the cops on them and guess what...it was six on one.Real manly,just like JKL.
Old and grey

Minot, ND

#238 Jun 24, 2013
Why all this chat about 81,
I have never seen any disrespect from any HA.
As with any large family there are going to be issues,
The bigger the family the more issues there are and not all of them bad.

Iíve seen big men in tears with kind gentle out reached helping hands
helping people they never knew. Hard working HA construction workers
sweating in 110 degree summer sun 10 hours each day to support there family working 6 and 7 days a week.

I could get into the same old rap about how Government kills, maims, and destroys families. Or how my son works his ass off in a dangerous job and pays 1800.00 in taxes ever 2 weeks if thatís not strong armed robbery nothing is, pay your taxes or go to jail.

How about this one, the IRS Chief takes the 5th corruption runs unchecked in the IRS
Take the 5th and go home with full pay.

There are what is perceived to be bad things in all large and growing family bodyís.

I would be will to bet 99% of everyone that post in forums like this will never have any contact with what ever the topic may be including this forum and the HA.

Mind your own business, have respect and tend to your own needs and safety. Each and everyone that post on this forum has a better chance of being harmed from your neighbor then you do a Hells Angle.

Kick back and take a lesson from Johnny Paycheck.
And to let you know Iím not a club member but I have been to a few
Partyís, a lot of them I never heard a word aside from the friendly females
I got acquainted with.

So to all of you that donít know, you never will and itís a better world because of your ignorance.

Always remember CWROGW
Old and grey

Minot, ND

#239 Jun 26, 2013
Tone deaf wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yea...face to face only six against one.Chicken shit low lifes.I lived right next door to a house full of them.They sold meth to every kid in the neighborhood and beat the shit of the neighbor who called the cops on them and guess what...it was six on one.Real manly,just like JKL.
I 2nd that
Old and grey

Minot, ND

#240 Jun 26, 2013
judy staderoli grey wrote:
If the HAMC and all its members controlled our borders,the prison system and our corrupt government you would see how fucking fast this country would shape up..!!!! it wouldnt take dozens of failed presidencies, countless dishonest and failed judiciaries, or decades of effort to try to recover from a bankrupt and broke ass system or the urban decay and destruction of our beautiful country by those who have zero respect for themselves or anybody else! the HAMC. Is an organization which represents order and respect and expects just that from its members and society..you treat it good..it treats you good...i would love to see some order in our nation and would welcome the 81 in power!!!
OK This is the one I second NOT the the one above.
I need to get the buttons right
Old and grey

Minot, ND

#241 Jun 26, 2013
judy staderoli grey wrote:
If the HAMC and all its members controlled our borders,the prison system and our corrupt government you would see how fucking fast this country would shape up..!!!! it wouldnt take dozens of failed presidencies, countless dishonest and failed judiciaries, or decades of effort to try to recover from a bankrupt and broke ass system or the urban decay and destruction of our beautiful country by those who have zero respect for themselves or anybody else! the HAMC. Is an organization which represents order and respect and expects just that from its members and society..you treat it good..it treats you good...i would love to see some order in our nation and would welcome the 81 in power!!!
I 3rd this, the 2 up post is was in error
Tone Deaf

Concord, CA

#242 Jun 29, 2013
Old and grey wrote:
<quoted text>
OK This is the one I second NOT the the one above.
I need to get the buttons right
So you are in favor of selling meth to kids and you think that fighting someone six against one is a manly thing? Why do you defend these jerk offs? I'm sure that it's because you are less than a man yourself. No wonder you need to hang with a gang. You are pathetic
Old And Grey

Minot, ND

#243 Jul 4, 2013
Iíll say this then Ill ignore your post, Iím in my mid 50s, Iíve seen a lot in these 50 years, 6 months ago I get attacked by 3 in there 20s that like to beat on old folks, scare retired women in there 70s and have a good laugh about it.

That night I was lucky to get the upper hand and had a good boot fest, the scum started the fight lost a few teeth then called the cops and tried to press charges.

Not a one of them was a H.A. None of them had drugs of the illegal kind, they were all served in a bar drinking like good law abiding citizens. What you describe fits them perfectly except they were NOT Hells Angles the drug they were using was not illegal it was pushed on the street corner from a licensed law abiding citizen.

You can pick any group and find bad about them all, Hell, what youíre griping about
Is common place in every town in every state, and like any wiener you pick and choose your target as well as your victim but not take the big picture in to account or word.

This makes your complaint invalided because you have selected a target not a problem to resolve.

Itís real easy to pick a group of people, find what you perceive as a fault then push your agenda. If you had any real concerns you would go into the real world put your ass on the line and work on fixing what you perceive are societal problems not just find a forum and complain, that gets nothing done, NOTHING.

All youíre doing is hiding behind your keyboard and sniveling. If you donít like what people are doing go outside standup and say hey you! Please Stop that. Start helping and stop being part of the problem. Please stand up and make yourself known hiding is not going to fix anything.
Tone Deaf

Concord, CA

#244 Jul 4, 2013
You are a stupid old fool. I have always called scum like that out when they pull that crap in my neighborhood...scum like you I should say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min PEE PEE PETE 200,966
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Hollister33 5,074
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mel 15,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Blazing saddles 7,954
michael walker? Sep 15 meh 1
Spike in Gang Violence Prompts Call for Manteca... (Oct '07) Sep 15 nativejamalwarrior 48
•••
•••
•••

Salida Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Salida People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Salida News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Salida
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••