Ex-cheer adviser on hook for uniforms

Ex-cheer adviser on hook for uniforms

There are 1 comment on the The Modesto Bee story from Mar 10, 2007, titled Ex-cheer adviser on hook for uniforms. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

A Salida mom says she is sorry she stole from a cheerleading group she advised, but is angry about a hard-line position the group has taken with her over an outstanding $26,000 bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

Franko

Livermore, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2007
I think this woman is a complete moron. Contacting the Modesto Bee and giving them more "libelous" quotes was not a very smart idea. She needs to shut her mouth before she gets into more trouble.

Her punishment of 60 days on house arrest was a weak slap on the wrist. The $26,000 outstanding bill is her own bad karma coming home to roost.

That's what she gets!

Warning to all you other "sports" parents. Get a life already! Your kid playing sports doesn't make up for the fact that you are a fat loser. Let them live their own lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cold murders 16 hr Mari 1
News Mom of dead teen chooses forgiveness over anger (Mar '07) Jul 2 Joe paioni 7
Modesto Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Sixty 5
Old House In Escalon (May '13) May '17 Goldenarrow 4
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Apr '17 Concerned citizen 69
Neighbors make your home HELL!! (May '08) Apr '17 Celest 35
News Utility candidates raking in campaign cash (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ted Donham 2

Salida Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Salida Mortgages