Tomoko trailer park,
Concernedmom

Nelsonville, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2015
does anyone Have a clue why drug dealers have free rein here???
Angela

United States

#2 Mar 9, 2018
How about the manager not doing her job never answers the phone when u call never able to get a hold of owners

Since: Jun 18

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2018
Concernedmom wrote:
does anyone Have a clue why drug dealers have free rein here???
Well just the thumbs down should give you a clue. 15 pos losers gives a thumbs down. 15 drug heads. As for the manger just look up her record.
Jamie

Circleville, OH

#4 Aug 27, 2018
This is a horrible place to live, the whole family friendly trailer park is a bunch of bull. Drug dealers get away with everything. Along with the park manager and the owner that doesnt do anything to improve this park or maintain it. This place is a giant liter box with bugs popping up left and right. This is absolutely the worst place you can live.
Disgrace

United States

#5 Wednesday Oct 10
Jamie wrote:
This is a horrible place to live, the whole family friendly trailer park is a bunch of bull. Drug dealers get away with everything. Along with the park manager and the owner that doesnt do anything to improve this park or maintain it. This place is a giant liter box with bugs popping up left and right. This is absolutely the worst place you can live.
I've got family members who live there with their small children and they truly have druggies in front of them and all around....the pot holes the trash laying everywhere its a fright.....someone should report this place to the BBB and turn them in...as land lords they are responsible for the up keep as well as the grounds being kept presentable....a complete disgrace.....I'd make the calls but don't have enuff info......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Mar '12) Aug '18 Music is great 27
News Phillips Gets 30 Years For Rape (Dec '08) Jun '18 nice name 2
News Belmont County to Hold Elections (Nov '07) Apr '18 Homeless Wino Pete 266
News A tiny Canadian town just beat a multimillion d... (Mar '18) Mar '18 protesting 2
Doug Chappell (Feb '18) Feb '18 A broken heart 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '10 Congresswomen Mar... 5
Debate: Health Care - Salesville, OH (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dan Wengerd 1

Salesville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salesville Mortgages