of 7
Next Last
Beards

Mountain Home, AR

#145 Dec 11, 2012
GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text> You go away you dumb wigger race traitor B,
You can kiss my white butt.
your such a racist redneck that's so funny bc befor this comment someone posted that rednecks have manners and they are not racists but you are
Yep

Plano, TX

#147 Dec 11, 2012
Dirnkfjavdpvjabwpxkan wrote:
<quoted text>
Black and proud. Is there anything worse?
Yes there is worse than that. What might that be you wonder? You.
Gay and Proud

Mountain Home, AR

#148 Dec 30, 2012
Stupid Rednecks have outlived their time. Outnumbered with people moving in from Chicago.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#149 Jan 1, 2013
Outlived their time?? Well you gays can't fight in no war!! Pink nails don't go good with any camo. You'd get spotted and shot even if you did make it through basic training!
Tn boy

United States

#150 Apr 23, 2013
We ain't racist of blacks, were racist of the ghetto ass stupid annoying as hell shit they do and try to act "hard" they act like they just got out of a zoo. I don't know how people act up in the north but in the south they act like fuckin dumbasses. I don't care if your black, Mexican, Chinese or some of everything, if you show respect you get treated with respect down here. And not all trucks are lifted to the sky, theirs maybe 3 that are huge that I've seen, and I drive a lifted truck with 35 inch tired an a loud exhaust ad it's normal down here to have these kinds of trucks
Tn boy

United States

#151 Apr 23, 2013
And by the way our trucks are nice not some old piece of shit y'all think we drive. We have 2014 trucks that cost $50,000 and then we add big tires, rims and all kinda of crap that is about another $10,000 or $15,000. We work hard for our stuff and are the backbone of the U.S. without us rednecks, y'all city folk wouldn't eat most of the things y'all eat.
Pain faker

Mountain Home, AR

#152 Apr 23, 2013
Painmaker wrote:
Hey all you dumbass, country stump jumpers. Next time you pull up next to me in your loud ass truck playing your shit kicking, stupid ass redneck music, I'm gonna pull your ass right out of your truck and bitch slap you all over the street. I have kicked a lot of ass in my day. Hell I've even jumped stuff on my Harley so I know that no piss ant redneck can kick My ass....AND THAT'S A BIG BYGOD....byGod.
I'd squish your and your pos wannabe Whorly Davidson, Bikers are easier targets to get off the road. Get a real form of transportation, idiot!
Swagg

Columbus, OH

#153 Feb 25, 2014
Supporting our country, and troops or even praying to god. Doesn't make me a redneck. Rednecks are retarded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost trust 17 min Enter Username 28
Harps 3 hr Enter Username 163
Event: Tornado Watch 5 hr Now_What- 6
Daphne Vann 5 hr Now_What- 9
Dalton Carlsen (Nov '15) 5 hr Now_What- 34
dale johnson (Oct '08) 5 hr Now_What- 7
Jeff Kincade legit ? (Nov '15) 5 hr Now_What- 6

Salesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance