Should Mayor Stamm resign because he ...

Should Mayor Stamm resign because he is a convicted drug dealer?

Posted in the Salem Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Moundsville, WV

#1 Aug 8, 2012
Mayor Stamm is a #3 time convicted fellon. I just found this out and I cant believe he was elected as Mayor. I knew he lied alot but WOW. It make me wonder how many kids he killed with the meth he was dealing.

Moundsville, WV

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Like I said, I knew he lied a lot but you have to filter through his BS, I am truly shocked. So I ask this, how can the Mayor go hunting or have the 10 or so firearms, in his house when he is not aloud to possess a gun. My goodness, I went hunting with this guy and bought a pistol off of him. I am contacting the state about this so I don't go visit the jail house. Stamm needs to resign !
salemdailynews

Weston, WV

#3 Aug 8, 2012
REALLY? I can not believe what I am reading here, do you have valid proof of this allegation? I am just wondering because so much of what is said in this town is second hand gossip it is hard to trust what you hear and read especially on here. If you do have valid proof bring it to councils attention at the meeting Thursday.

Idamay, WV

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Shocked me to (Salem daily news). Yes, I do have the proof! If I could scan and post it here I would, but if you would like it e-mailed to you I, can do that also. It was reported in the Clarksburg Exponent newspaper. I have made copies of this and I and or a friend, will be bringing it to the council meeting. I have also contacted the Clarksburg paper because I, wanted to know how far back their archives dated to and was told if they were more than 2 years old, to go to the library because they are turned over to them to archive on their data base.
Nancy

Weston, WV

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Mr. Williams has been saying the Mayor is a convicted drug dealer at almost every meeting. I was there twice when he said it and the Mayor just told him to shut up. This is not news and I guess voters didn't care when they voted for him. Remember, he got in to office because he won a coin toss.

Idamay, WV

#6 Aug 8, 2012
I know he is a BIG TIME DEALER ! I ran around with him and his late brother. If I remember right he was convicted of 26 counts. His brother Jeff took care of him all his life but Jeff never trusted him, ever! I also know he went into Jeff's house and took all of his guns after he died. This guy has always been a slime bucket! I guess you cant hide forever, can you Donnie.
ntheknow

Farmington, WV

#7 Aug 8, 2012
Donnie has every right to run and hold office. He has paid his debt to society, the big problem now is the tax fraud and election fraud that noone seems to care about not even the PA!

Clarksburg, WV

#8 Aug 9, 2012
Judge Maxwell sentenced him on his first felony. Donnald Stamm was the leader of a drug ring that included Dominick Colantino of Fairmont WV. Stamm was found guilty on 23 counts of racketeering and possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine (crank). At the time of his arrest Donald Stamm was found with 22 pounds of meth, with a street value of 440,000 dollars. Remember this was his first felony and this is (1980) money. Adjusted for 2012 that would make it 788,000 dollars worth of drugs. This was done between the years of 1980 thru 1984. Donald Stamm had drug runners working for him that brought the drugs into PA and then down to Harrison and Monongalia counties where the were sold. Go to the Library in Clarksburg WV and look at the Clarksburg Exponent archives if, you dont believe me. Also he was arrested in South Carolina for dealing drugs and spent time in prison there. That was his second felony. Donald Stamm was also arrested in NY, NY for Drugs and was again sentenced to prison.(Third Felony) I bet evryone here, cane remember where they were when, you first heard about 9/11? I bet Donnie Stamm can to! Why, because he was in Rikers Island Prison in NY,(safe and sound). No one ever said that Donnie did not have the right to run or hold office in WV. What we are saying is that he is a 3 time convicted felon who has sold his DOPE to anyone who had the cash and no one knew except a few on the board and the police. So think back to 1980 thru 1984. Did you have any friends or family that died from (meth, crank or coke)? If so, It more than likely came from Donnie Stamm. Are you mad yet? I am getting together all of the newspaper and court records from 3 states and will begin a mass mailing of said papers. We were all duped ! Now, what do we do?

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Aug 9, 2012
I knew of 1 arrest but not 3 WOW. I dont want to get off subject but I want to put a bug in your ear about this xring. 2 1/2 years ago we went to Salem to get permission to go to Upper Dog Run to get water for TK Stanley to take to frontier drilling. The plan was laid out to Donnie and payment was made and we had permission to extract water from upper dog run lake. I told TK Stanley that this was a bad idea because of the little rd going into the lake but they did not care because they talked and paid the mayor. After several days of hauling water and many driver going into the ditches the DOT showed up. They fined us for being on dog run rd and shut us down. We told them we had permission from the mayor to extract the water but they told us this was a county rd not a city rd and it did not matter what the mayor said, your still getting fined. When the state called Salem the Mayor, denied everything. He said that no permission was given to TK stanley and no money was given. If anyone wants to look into this I, would contact Clay Cochran with TK Stanley.
Max

Weston, WV

#10 Aug 9, 2012
newshound68 wrote:
I knew of 1 arrest but not 3 WOW. I dont want to get off subject but I want to put a bug in your ear about this xring. 2 1/2 years ago we went to Salem to get permission to go to Upper Dog Run to get water for TK Stanley to take to frontier drilling. The plan was laid out to Donnie and payment was made and we had permission to extract water from upper dog run lake. I told TK Stanley that this was a bad idea because of the little rd going into the lake but they did not care because they talked and paid the mayor. After several days of hauling water and many driver going into the ditches the DOT showed up. They fined us for being on dog run rd and shut us down. We told them we had permission from the mayor to extract the water but they told us this was a county rd not a city rd and it did not matter what the mayor said, your still getting fined. When the state called Salem the Mayor, denied everything. He said that no permission was given to TK stanley and no money was given. If anyone wants to look into this I, would contact Clay Cochran with TK Stanley.
Welcome to Salem !!
seriously

Elkins, WV

#11 Aug 10, 2012
like no one else posting here has made stupid decisions in their past???? come on now people, you can lie to yourselves all you want but we've ALL been dumb before. he's obviously done his time for what he has done, it's in his past, let it go.......mind your own backyard before you start complaining about the neighbor's tall grass.
Hater

Clarksburg, WV

#12 Aug 10, 2012
And, Salem takes another hit due to corruption. Never going to change, worse every election.
Nancy

Weston, WV

#13 Aug 12, 2012
The Mayor has paid his debt to society as far as his drug stuff, but what has he been doing negotiating with businesses as a representative of Salem? He is not authorized to do that under any part of the city laws. I feel bad for his wife and daughter. He should have just done his job as Mayor and not gotten greedy. He should be thankful to be alive after by-pass surgery.
do what now

Charleston, WV

#14 Aug 13, 2012
Nancy wrote:
Mr. Williams has been saying the Mayor is a convicted drug dealer at almost every meeting. I was there twice when he said it and the Mayor just told him to shut up. This is not news and I guess voters didn't care when they voted for him. Remember, he got in to office because he won a coin toss.
Really, a coin toss, really
Please for the love of all sanity and logic tell me a coin toss didn't decided the mayor.
Guess who

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Aug 13, 2012
seriously wrote:
like no one else posting here has made stupid decisions in their past???? come on now people, you can lie to yourselves all you want but we've ALL been dumb before. he's obviously done his time for what he has done, it's in his past, let it go.......mind your own backyard before you start complaining about the neighbor's tall grass.
it goes back to the old saying the toes you step on today is connected to the A$$ he going to have to kiss tomarrow!!!! Glad he still has one friend how about buy him some chapstick he has steped on alot of toes so he's going to have sore lips for sure!!!!!! LMFAO
Nancy

Weston, WV

#16 Aug 14, 2012
do what now wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, a coin toss, really
Please for the love of all sanity and logic tell me a coin toss didn't decided the mayor.
Yes, that's true. He was actually elected to the Council, but the previous mayor resigned and the other members quickly pushed Stamm into the Mayor spot. That was before Fischer and McKowen.
Nancy

Weston, WV

#17 Aug 15, 2012
Well, it looks like we don't have to wait for the Mayor to resign. Mayor Samples will be sworn in--I wonder if John See would like to join the council?
salemdailynews

Weston, WV

#18 Aug 15, 2012
I don`t believe that pulling up this issue, be it true or not, is a proper way of dealing with Mr Stamm, no need to drag a mans name and his family thru the mud again after he has already paid his dues, fact of the matter is what he is doing NOW that is against the law like his residency issue and being our mayor. He keeps saying hes a Salem resident but as I see it proved by his records that council provided says all that was needed!!! He does not live in Salem and is unable to hold office here as Mayor or as Council according to the charter .
Truth

Hepzibah, WV

#19 Aug 15, 2012
newshound68 wrote:
I know he is a BIG TIME DEALER ! I ran around with him and his late brother. If I remember right he was convicted of 26 counts. His brother Jeff took care of him all his life but Jeff never trusted him, ever! I also know he went into Jeff's house and took all of his guns after he died. This guy has always been a slime bucket! I guess you cant hide forever, can you Donnie.
Don cleaned up his act years ago. Jeff never did and that's what killed him. Don took the guns out of Jeff's house to keep them from being stolen. He gave them to Bob Willis, who kept them at city hall for safekeeping. Ask Willis.
Max

Weston, WV

#20 Aug 17, 2012
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Don cleaned up his act years ago. Jeff never did and that's what killed him. Don took the guns out of Jeff's house to keep them from being stolen. He gave them to Bob Willis, who kept them at city hall for safekeeping. Ask Willis.
How did this guy become a member of Lake Floyd Club ? I know a prominate Real Estate
Lady that they rejected.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let him have penicillin 7 min Paugh 2
Justine Scott Marino for House of Delegates 2018 14 min Mr Lector 20
Parkers 4th Street Restaurant 56 min Riddler 23
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Matt Kelly 4,219
Autumn Golden 2 hr Just Passing by 7
Ron Watson 4 hr Lol 7
Apology to Joe Shaffer 5 hr RebelAirForce004 12

Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance