clarksburg mission
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
awakened

Clarksburg, WV

#1 Jun 27, 2013
So, the management at the Clarksburg mission are wolves in sheep's clothing. they choose who they want to help. If you conform to their beliefs they will clothe you, feed you and give you a job yet if you disagree with anything they say they will throw you to the wolves and defame you. they do not practice what they preach. Sammy Lopez is an "ex-drug addict" who thinks he is better than everyone else. I know from dealing with him that he is huge phony. He is a thief and a liar. he misuses money in the veterans dorm funded by the VA. I don't know if he keeps it for himself or gives it to the mission but it is for the veterans, not the mission and he has no right to keep that money. Lou Ortenzio is another phony. He tells the people who are in the dorms that they are not allowed to be on any prescribed pain medication yet then takes his employees who live in the dorms to the hospital and pharmacy to get their pain medicine. Shouldn't the same rules apply for both residents and employees, especially if they live there as residents themselves?? Not to mention that Lou Ortenzio lost his Doctor's license due to prescription medication and charged with a felony. Seems to me that the mission employees are just a clustered mess of undesirable people who still live dysfunctional lives but hide behind God to make only themselves feel adequate.
Christian

Fairmont, WV

#2 Jun 27, 2013
awakened wrote:
So, the management at the Clarksburg mission are wolves in sheep's clothing. they choose who they want to help. If you conform to their beliefs they will clothe you, feed you and give you a job yet if you disagree with anything they say they will throw you to the wolves and defame you. they do not practice what they preach.
So they're Democrats?
belladark6393

Moundsville, WV

#3 Jun 28, 2013
ha ha ha...no a bunch of junkies,hoes,thieves and bedbug huggers.a good place 4 a good time for all you dirtbags.
citezen

Altavista, VA

#4 Jul 1, 2013
belladark6393 wrote:
ha ha ha...no a bunch of junkies,hoes,thieves and bedbug huggers.a good place 4 a good time for all you dirtbags.
The majority are as you say, especially the staff, but there are a few (very few) who use it as it was meant to be used...a transition source. However,as long as they let dirtbags live and hang out there without giving them a time limit they will continue to the same thing they are doing, being a menace to society. Most of the employees there are the same scum who started out in the warm room and who comtinue to live im mission apartments upstairs. One employee's door was recently kicked in by the federal DEA task force and caught with a substantial amount of crack cocaine right there at the mission yet he continues to work and live there. What kind of message does this send
Truth

United States

#5 Sep 4, 2015
You're comments prove that you have no idea who Lou Ortenzio is. And that you're most likely suffering from severe MR. Because if you did, in fact, know him, you would also know that he is a wonderful person with a heart of gold, who would go out of his way to do anything for someone. This proves to be nothing but trash talk because you most likely used to live at the mission and probably got kicked out for one reason or the other. I'd say you probably failed a random drug screen, returned high, stayed out all night, or another one of the many reasons people get kicked out. People are so quick to trash someone when they don't get their way. Go throw your hissy fit elsewhere and stop spreading your lies about innocent people. Good day.
Kojack

Staunton, VA

#6 Sep 4, 2015
The Mission Must Go!!!!!
Ethan Hunt

Fairmont, WV

#7 Sep 4, 2015
Kojack wrote:
The Mission Must Go!!!!!
Hey Kojack, don't you mean Mission: Impossible?
Lakester

Staunton, VA

#8 Sep 4, 2015
Ethan Hunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Kojack, don't you mean Mission: Impossible?
You are probably right.
Keeppopinoff

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Sep 4, 2015
Truth wrote:
You're comments prove that you have no idea who Lou Ortenzio is. And that you're most likely suffering from severe MR. Because if you did, in fact, know him, you would also know that he is a wonderful person with a heart of gold, who would go out of his way to do anything for someone. This proves to be nothing but trash talk because you most likely used to live at the mission and probably got kicked out for one reason or the other. I'd say you probably failed a random drug screen, returned high, stayed out all night, or another one of the many reasons people get kicked out. People are so quick to trash someone when they don't get their way. Go throw your hissy fit elsewhere and stop spreading your lies about innocent people. Good day.
Lou is a great guy. He definitely changed his life around. That just proves it could happen to anyone.
Suzanne

Scott Depot, WV

#10 Sep 10, 2015
Is the Shelter really that bad of a place?( just curious, I know a veteran that's there right now). Just hoping it's a place that will help him.
casual observer

Fairmont, WV

#11 Sep 11, 2015
Suzanne wrote:
Is the Shelter really that bad of a place?( just curious, I know a veteran that's there right now). Just hoping it's a place that will help him.
Of course if you really cared, you would've invited him to stay at your place.
Suszanne

Scott Depot, WV

#12 Sep 11, 2015
casual observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course if you really cared, you would've invited him to stay at your place.
I did and he wanted to stay in clarksburg after getting out of ptsd program at the VA.. Omg!! How rude.. You don't know the story of how much I did for my friend.. I did everything I could for him.
Keeppopinoff

Charleston, WV

#13 Sep 12, 2015
Suszanne wrote:
<quoted text>I did and he wanted to stay in clarksburg after getting out of ptsd program at the VA.. Omg!! How rude.. You don't know the story of how much I did for my friend.. I did everything I could for him.
I saw a Va and military statistic saying in multiple different studies in last ten years. Ppl are claiming PTSD that didn't see war. Or went to foreign lands and never left the base at a 40-60%. Had story's from Commanders to Privates. Kinda strange when you look at it that way... Not that this has anything to do with your friend...or this topic.

Since: Aug 15

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2015
If people would consistently vote democrat nationwide, our country's severe income inequality would be addressed through the closing of tax loopholes for the wealthy, higher wages, nationalized healthcare, and improvements in infrastructure. As such, there wouldn't be a need for the Mission. It's ironic that the more Christians a country has, the less Christian its practices are, but the fewer the Christians, the better the policies for helping everyone rather than just the wealthy.
First hand

Bronx, NY

#15 Sep 12, 2015
That red neck hillbilly chuck guy bangs everything that moves. Uses Jesus to get into your pants.
1 post removed
Hardin Long

Ft Mitchell, KY

#17 Sep 12, 2015
Get rid of that damn mission. Bring back the strip joints!
Jojo

Clarksburg, WV

#18 Sep 12, 2015
First hand wrote:
That red neck hillbilly chuck guy bangs everything that moves. Uses Jesus to get into your pants.
Wow JC sounds like a pretty cool dude after all. Go Chuck! Go Jesus! w00t w00t!
jingo jango

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Sep 12, 2015
Brevity and Wit wrote:
If people would consistently vote democrat nationwide, our country's severe income inequality would be addressed through the closing of tax loopholes for the wealthy, higher wages, nationalized healthcare, and improvements in infrastructure. As such, there wouldn't be a need for the Mission. It's ironic that the more Christians a country has, the less Christian its practices are, but the fewer the Christians, the better the policies for helping everyone rather than just the wealthy.
cnt.
Soup sandwich

Fairmont, WV

#20 Sep 12, 2015
ealked in on that hillbilly guy getting a bj from a lady nice to take advantage of people down on their luck. Great peps at this place only care about comvincing you to be saveds
you're an idiot

Fairmont, WV

#21 Sep 12, 2015
Soup sandwich wrote:
ealked in on that hillbilly guy getting a bj from a lady nice to take advantage of people down on their luck. Great peps at this place only care about comvincing you to be saveds
You better learn how to spell, or no one will ever S your D. Sounds like your jealous or a pervert.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did the Adult Book Store reopen? 4 min Orphan 6
What is the best haunted house in the area? 6 min Eye Roll 3
Truth always makes it to the light of day 2 hr Dark of Night 4
Wanted Nice used black Baby Bed (Jan '12) 2 hr Curiouser 17
Aubrey Stutler? 2 hr Cute Friend 5
Where did all of the prostitutes go? (Jun '11) 2 hr J Cee 28
Who Does Masonry? 2 hr Band fg 10

Salem Jobs

Personal Finance

Salem Mortgages